` how †o use †he dea†h no†e.✍

` †he dea†h no†e roleplay ━ open.✍

 

 

 

 

 

 

   OO1. You are either dead or alive. Dead people can only talk to dead people, and vice versa.

   OO2. One person will be selected by the admin to have possession of the death note each week.
   He/she can kill anyone until the death note has been taken away from him/her.

   OO3. If you don't kill at least one person while you have the death note, you will be killed. 

   OO4. Death only lasts until the next changeover.

   OO5. Ryuk and Rem can kill you, too. You can talk to them, dead or alive. They're lonely.

   OO6. When you want to kill someone, you must have the death note. And you have to post this:

    name of killer: 
    time of death:
    way of death:

    on their wall, and pm the admin account this too. If you are killed, please pm the admins.

   OO7. you must have your current state in your status. ( e.g "I'm dead" or "I'm alive")

   

 

 

 


rules 

OO1. you can only have one account. i mean it.
OO2. if you do not seem to be following the code right ( e.g talking to someone who's alive when you're dead ) you will get a strike. Three strikes, and you're out.
OO3. don't outsmart the admins by pming someone who's alive/dead when you're the opposite. follow the roleplay, yeah? it's more fun.
OO4. and yuri isn't just allowed, it's loved.
OO5. please pm the admin account if you're going on a hiatus/ deactivating.
OO6. be active. 10 days of inactivity? so long, er.
OO7. in pm, please.
OO8. don't interact with anyone outside our roleplay.
OO9. drama? we love drama.
O1O. this is not an au roleplay. you just so happen to have killings in the idol industry. woot.
how to join  

OO1. check the masterlist for an available idol.
OO2. comment below saying that you'd like to join as so-and-so (with the password 'eue')
OO3. wait for approval, then make your account.
OO4. add the admin account first, then comment saying you're here.
OO5. add the rest.
OO6. wait to be killed have fun!