Unexpressed Wish

Unexpressed Wish

 

No One POV

Sungmin was shaking his head slightly, followed the rhythm of the music that coming from his earphones... he just finished his part time job, daylight as a student and part-timer at night... only a few peoples still waiting for the last train including him... after five minutes of waiting, the train arrived... Sungmin immediately stepped in the coach when the door opened... sigh in relief when he sat on the seat... 30 minutes sitting in the train will be a long journey to him even though it was his daily routine... somehow, that day, he felt something was different... he used to be sitting alone in the last coach but today, someone with him, sitting oppositely to him, looked out of the window even he obviously can’t see anything since it was dark out there...

Sungmin analyzing the lad, pale skin and dull eyes, kinda cute with beanie on his head, seemed to be in his twenties... a story book on his laps...

Peter Pan?”

Sungmin laughed mentally, amused by the fact that the lad still read such a story book... suddenly, the pale lad turned to him, suspiciously looked at him... Sungmin gasped, the lad has pure black orbs, totally captivated him... the lad moved from his seat and chose the seat beside him... he gradually unplugged the small device from Sungmin’s ear, making him flinched in that odd situation... Sungmin froze on his seat, he didn’t dare to face the lad beside him as he felt his body is too close to him and his heat is transferring to him in the same time...

“Have you fallen in love with me?” Kyuhyun suddenly whispered onto his ear, breaking the silence within them... Sungmin shrieked and automatically moved his body to the nest seat, his heart was pounding...

“Sorry... am I scared you Mr. ?” Kyuhyun suppressed his laughs... Sungmin blinked his eyes, his face was flushed with embarrassment... indeed, he stills a , thanks to his busy life also those girls who can never attract his attention no matter how beauty they are...

“You are?” Kyuhyun hesitantly   asked when he saw the flushed cheeks...Sungmin ignored the question as he put the earphone back into his ear, focusing to the music... but, that night, the peaceful night wasn’t belong to him, Kyuhyun keeps staring at him till his 30 minutes journey end when he already arrived at his station...

“See you later Mr. ...” Kyuhyun shouted after Sungmin stepped down to the platform, before the door closed...

 

 

The next night, Sungmin frowned as he entered the train... they lad is there too, beaming at him, looking cute with his beanie...

“Hi Mr. !” he greeted... pouted his pale bottom lip when Sungmin ignored him and seat quite far from him... he walked carefully to Sungmin and sat next to him... when Sungmin looked at him confusedly, he raised his eyebrows teasingly, succeeded to make the other blushed again...

“Hey, I’m a guy ya’know... you shouldn’t blush when a guy flirting with you especially with random strangers... but I know you can’t resist me... it’s acceptable because I’m too good looking for a normal human being...” Kyuhyun nodded, agreed to his own statement...

“What’s your name?” finally, he can hear Sungmin’s voice when he shyly asked his name...

“Kyuhyun...” he flashed his weak smile...

“I’m Sungmin... and now we are not strangers...” Sungmin bravely looked straight at Kyuhyun, yet his face still flushed...

“Well, Hey~ Min!” Kyuhyun again...

“Yah! Stop calling me that!”

“You are ? Really Min?”

“w-what? Why do you care about that? Who is Min? Aish...”

“You still have your first kiss then?”

“I--- yah! When I said we are not stranger, it doesn’t mean you can pry into my personal life...” Sungmin annoyed...

“Stingy Min!” Kyuhyun sulked till Sungmin got off from the train but still, one thing that he never forgets to say...

“See you later Min!”

 

 

The same thing happened the next night... Kyuhyun was waiting for Sungmin in the last train...

“Min~” he almost bouncing on his seat...

“Yeah...” Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin’s mouth, a tiny white stick was moving from side to side...

“Can I have that?” Kyuhyun pointed at his mouth... the way Sungmin the lollipop was so tempting...

“Uh, I have a new one... wait...” Sungmin rummaged in his bag but suddenlt, Kyuhyun steal his lollipop that he eat...

“Kyuhyun-ah... that’s mine!” Sungmin shouted with his red face when the lollipop already saved drowning in Kyuhyun’s mouth...

“What to do? I like this most... are you working?” he just ignored the flushed one...

“Yeah, just as part-timer at Chinese restaurant... I’m still studying...”

“Must be fun!” Kyuhyun said slowly...

“What? You don’t go to school?”

“I did... once...” Kyuhyun stared on the steel floor...

“What do you mean?”

“Ah... let’s drop this boring topic, shall we?” he smiled at Sungmin, hoping the topic will end there...

“Then, why did you always bring that book with you?” Sungmin got the pleading stare from Kyuhyun... he won’t force him to tell something he doesn’t want to...

“This Peter Pan? He is my idol! I wish I can be like him... I can fly and never ages, never get sick...stay at Neverland and live happily...”

“You will live in boredom...”

“huh? Why?”

“you never ages and just stuck in Neverland forever, it’s so boring even to think about it... people grow and have a different  experiences as they grow...  sad, love, happy, hurt, pain, it’s important to make us appreciated our life more...”

“I’m scared of death...” Kyuhyun honestly admitted...

“It’s normal... but when you scare to die, doesn’t it make you wanna treasure your life more? Trying to fulfill your desire and completed it before you die... everything happens will remain as memories to this world when you die... and it won’t be forgotten...”

“Min, you won’t forget me?” Kyuhyun voice was shaking... even this world will totally vanish his existence, he doesn’t give a damn, he just wanna live In Sungmin’s memories...

“Yeah... Of course...”

“Thank you....”

As usual, their moment will end when Sungmin arrived at his station... but Sungmin never felt sad, he knows, tomorrow will be their day again...

“Min! See you tomorrow...”

 

 

“arghh~ so tired today!” Sungmin sat at his usual seat, next to Kyuhyun...

“Why?”

“A lot of people coming today, and they keep coming...” Sungmin massage his nape...

“Just take a nap..”

“Huh? I don’t wanna miss the station...”

“Don’t worry too much, I will wake you up when it arrived... come here...” Kyuhyun pressed Sungmin’s head softly on his shoulder... Sungmin closed his eyes and tried to sleep but the noisy sound of the clanking steel distracted him...

“Kyuhyun... too noisy... I can’t sleep...” he complained... suddenly, Kyuhyun started to sing a song...

 

Nae mal deu-reo ju-llae amu maldo haji mal-go na sashi-reun neomuna buranhae [Would you listen to me? Don’t say anything. Honestly I’m so restless]

Ni-ga eom-neun haru eotteohke kyeondil-ji jeongmal molla [I really don’t know how I will manage a day without you]

Uri kkeuchi aniraneun keorara Nae-ga eom-neun binjarie honja apa ul-jineun ma [Please know that this is not the end for us. At the empty space without me, don’t be sad and cry alone]

Nae mamso-ge ojing neo ne mamso-ge ojing na [My heart only has you, your heart only has me.]

Seoro talma-ganeun moseubi saranghae ppajyeo it-daneun geot [Similar sentiments, the proof of our love]

Gateun haneul dareun gos urin jamshi tteo-reojyeo [Under the same sky, at different places, for a while we separate]

Jigeum i sungan yeongwonhi i-jji mal-go giyeo-khae [Don’t forget this moment and remember it forever.]

Nae-ge boyeojwot-deon ne sarangeul giyeokhal-ke keu nu-gudo daeshinhal su eom-neun [I will remember the love you showed me. something no one can substitute]

Dan hanaye sarang nae gaseum gipi neol dama du-llae [your one and only love. I will keep you deep inside my heart]

 

Sungmin doze... he really tired that night... Kyuhyun rummaged into his sweater pocket, took out a folded paper... he slipped onto Sungmin’s shoulder bag...

“My unexpressed wish that I never dare to tell you... I’m sorry Min...”

 

 

“Min, have you kissed?” both of them stared out of the window...

“Not yet...” Sungmin nonchalantly said...

“So it’s true!” Kyuhyun half shouted... Sungmin rolled his eyes in annoyance...

“Don’t make fun of me! I’m saving it for my beloved one...” he pouted cutely...

“I thought you will be my first... I never kiss anyone before...” Kyuhyun grinned foolishly..

“Kyuhyun! Y-you too...” Kyuhyun nodded... Sungmin was shocked that Kyuhyun also same as him...

“Can you give your first kiss to me?” Sungmin ruffled his bang, trying to calm the nervous feeling inside him... he heaved a sigh...

“I’m fine with it... if it’s you...” Sungmin said softly, shy with his own words...

Kyuhyun smiled as he leaned forward, his hand caressed Sungmin’s neck affectionately, soon, his trembled lips attached with Sungmin... he moved his lips slowly, letting the warmth of Sungmin’s body engulfed him... Sungmin closed his eyes... followed the movement of Kyuhyun’s lips in sync... he opened his eyes when water plopped on his cheek and rolled down...  a tear... Kyuhyun’s tear...

“Kyu... why are you crying?” he asked after they broke apart...

“Nothing... just happy that you give your first kiss to me...”

“silly....” Sungmin knew something was wrong with Kyuhyun... he is getting weird...

“Kyuhyun... are you going to leave me?” Sungmin let the question unspoken...

 


“Min! here~” Kyuhyun waved when he saw Sungmin at the entrance door of the train... he patted the seat next to him... but Sungmin suddenly worried when he saw Kyuhyun is paler than before... he immediately took a seat...

“Kyuhyun! Are you sick?”

“Nope! I’m very healthy!” Kyuhyun pulled his beanie down slightly as he smiled but always with his weak smile...

“No you don’t? What are you doing here anyway? Every night and now you are sick!” Sungmin wondered... Kyuhyun always there, each night, on the same coach... looked so weak sometimes but he still smiles whenever he with him... he knew Kyuhyun was hiding something from him... and it make him worried...

“Min... I’m cold... hugs me...” indeed, Kyuhyun was trembling... without wasting the time, Sungmin hugged him tenderly... the way Sungmin hugged him give a warm feeling, almost love...  but Kyuhyun know all this was wrong... thing shouldn’t go further than this... he needs to warn Sungmin...

“Min...” he snuggled up to Sungmin...

“What it is Kyuhyun?”

“Don’t fall in love with me...” Kyuhyun almost choked... it take lot courage than he thought...

“Min? Are you listening?” he asked when the former just keep silent... Sungmin was thinking, he already fell for Kyuhyun, from the first time they met, he already swayed in this love... he believed their feeling are mutual...

“Yeah... I won’t...” but if that what Kyuhyun wants, he will just accept it... even though his heart feels the sting...

“Promise me?” Kyuhyun insisted....

“Yeah... I won’t fall for you...”

“Thank you...”Kyuhyun cannot bear the pain anymore, since he was a kid, he suffered for heart disease, and now his chest was throbbing in pain... his heart is getting weak... he bit his lip, nuzzled to Sungmin more... he needs to keep smiling and breathing as long as Sungmin at his side...

Soon, the train arrived at the station...  Kyuhyun keep suppressing his pain, he smiled when Sungmin rose from his seat... Sungmin walked slowly, his steps are heavier... his heart doesn’t want to leave Kyuhyun... his right leg already stepped down from the train onto the platform... waiting Kyuhyun to say see you later as usual... he feels suffocated when his left leg stepped on the platform... before the door closed, he heard Kyuhyun weak voice... but it terrified him...

“Good bye... Min-ah...” Sungmin drastically turned around... only to see Kyuhyun beyond the clear window, giving his last smile while his eyes were slowly closed... tears was rolled on his cheek... as the train started to move again, Kyuhyun collapsed inside... Sungmin breath hitched, tears plopped nonstop... he rushed to the moving train... slammed the door with his bare palms as he dashed along the platform...

“Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Stop this train! No! Kyuhyun-ah!”

Sungmin slumped on the floor as he reached the dead end of the platform, all his bag content scattered on the floor ... he doesn’t understand anything but he got the feeling that Kyuhyun is leaving him for real... Sungmin weakly stood, wiped his tears... he laughed softly...

“Kyuhyun... this must be one of your pranks...” he tries to convince his heart...  a white folded paper drew his attention... he was shaking while unfolding the paper...

 

Sungmin-ah...

I'm sick when the first I met you, I already counting the day of my life... when it will end... and it getting nearer so I’m travelling from the first station to the last one to find the suitable place for me, for my remaining life... but Sungmin-ah, I found you... thank you... thank you for letting me have only good memories...and I’m thankful that it’s you... I wanted to say I love you, I wanted to be together with you, but I’m sorry I can’t stay next to you... and sorry I loved you...please be happy... because I love you, you must be happy...do you understand me? Will you promise me? That you won’t fall in love with me, that you’ll be happy, that you’ll be well, forget me if it’s the best for you... my unexpressed wish that I can never say to you, if I can ever see you again, I will tell you, I LOVE YOU...

 

Sungmin was crying his heart out...

“Kyuhyun! You stupid! What are you gonna do now! I already fell for you! Kyuhyun-ah... I love you...”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Sungmin stepped into the train... 6 months without Kyuhyun sure give a pain to him... Sungmin sat down... he stills can feel Kyuhyun’s warm inside the coach... he stills can see Kyuhyun’s smiles, he stills can hear Kyuhyun’s voice and he stills can feel Kyuhyun’s cold lips against his... and he stills can feel Kyuhyun presence next to him...

“Kyuhyun-ah... I’m bored without you...” Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun who sit beside him...

I told you to forget me...”

"But I don't want to.."

"I'm only causes the pain to you Min... the memories of me will toture you..."

“Kyuhyun-ah, there is something I believe, I want to live my life, carrying our memories with me... even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me... even those memories I wish I could forget... as long as I keep carrying them with me, and don’t run away from them, someday, I believe I will get to the point where I’m not oppressed by those memories... because I love you...”No more tears in his eyes... he accepted the fact that Kyuhyun is happy at somewhere else....

"Min... thank you..."

“Kyuhyun-ah, if I can ever see you again, I will tell you, I love you too...”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done with this too~ 

and I feel stupid when I re-read it... =="

Hi you

  It's a weird story... right?

did I make you cry? No?

Geez, I'm a failed writer then...

so~ *RUN* and *HIDE*