awkward

A second chance.

                                    ~~ Chapter III~~

 

         *Lay’s POV :

   We left, yoojin & I, we were in a hurry . Actually she was, I only accompanied her because she asked to.

  Today she’s invited to a big party that her friends made, so, we went to the mall because of her need to buy a new dress & a good one.

  She was such a stubborn, only getting what she wants & desires but sometimes it went through odd situations, & I was often getting involved in.
She was my best friend, the closest one & still since my childhood. We’d experienced a lot together.  Indeed, lately she became jeally because I always was talking about yenny-ssi.

Well, I admit that I liked her first time we met –yenny of course-, we both worked together on that project & I guess we’ve got closer. So I’ve been waiting the right moment to ask her to go out with me, well I wanted to invite her someday & have dinner with me & yoojin why not.
   But I couldn’t, something stopped me & I simply couldn’t. She was too different, & it is my first time being attracted to someone that I didn’t get to know before.

  She was cute & much pretty; she’s got unforeseen brilliant purple eyes with a silky short black hair. & firmly her smile constituted her charm & chubby. Lot of things to say about her, & I feel like an obsessed. Well I just like her… too much.

6:35PM, we left and walked back to home. It was raining. Okay it was really a special day.

Rain was the only thing that made me feel safe, secure & happy.

So, & because we were walking, we got wet. For me I was dealing with, even I was enjoying it, but for yoojin, she was totally upset & dismayed.
She was complaining about her expensive clothes, her hair that was dripping with rain & all. So I bought an umbrella from a store that we passed by, & finally she appeared her satisfied look.

Meanwhile, I’ve received a phone call from a friend of mine. He’s indeed my 2nd best friend. & only 2 people that I can trust & love were pretty enough for me.
His name is “Luhan”, he’s a model & an amazing one & he worked hard for it.

I can’t ever forget our sweet memories together, he is such & special person for me.

So he called to invite me for dinner since he knew that I’ll be all alone tonight & yoojin will be attending the party..

>>21min later<<

While yoojin was preparing, I was taking a hot shower & trying to relax. But I didn’t stay too long in there. After that I finished I went out to dress up but then…

“Oh…You look fantastic” I said;

I was extremely surprised by her look; she was so pretty the eye line made her look gorgeous.

Suddenly I noticed that she was staring intently to me & blushing.
So because I was flabbergasted by her I didn’t pay attention that I was only putting a towel & not wearing anything else.

“Ah, I-I’m sorry…” I said &  quickly went to my room. I was too embarrassed, but…Why she was standing like that? I mean if a girl saw a half- boy she will simply tell him to dress up or she’ll simply leave, but yoojin was surprised in a different way, her eyes were widening & bighting & watching each part of my body. Maybe I’m saying whatever maybe she wasn’t & only was thinking about something else.

Anyway, I laid on my bed trying to rest a bit. I shut my eyes close when a knock on the door obliged me to open them “Oppa, Luhan is here, he’s waiting for you… I’m leaving now” yoojin said.

“Oh… Okaaay, have fun” I replied & went to meet luhan
“Hyuung… miss you” he hugged me, then he added” I came early because we’ll go out have fun before dinner, you’re okay with it right?!” 
Ahh the 2 of them make cute faces when they’re asking for something, what can’t they do what I want.
“Okay, why not I need to have fun anyway” I replied & we went after that I had a cup of water.

“Oh I didn’t tell you… A new neighbor has just came today, she’s a pretty girl in her 20’s, her apartment is right next to mine, & i helped her this morning. I think she told me that her name was Yeen…yiinn… Oh Yenny.

I couldn’t dig it up when I heard her name  ”Yennyy?! … She’s you’re neighbor?! Yenny?!”
“Oh calm down hyung, yes her name is yenny… Do you know her?!”He said
“Oh naaae she’s working with me, today we released our new project & we both were working on it” I replied

“Oh great… I’ll tell her that I met you when I’ll see her next time” he said

“No don’t!!... I mean why she would care if you told her that you met me… Just don’t” I added

“Hyung seriously, you said you worked together & now you’re telling me that she won’t care if I mentioned your name!!” he said & weirdly looked at me.
“Okay stop you evil kid, come here…. How was your day” I simply changed the subject, & Then…My eyes fell on the most stunning thing.
A pretty girl, with a short black hair, was sitting in the coffee shop, drinking her coffee & looking at some little kids that were playing in the park, & smiling to them. That smile…Could she be her?… can it be real?!

“What happened hyung… is there anything wrong?” luhan said

“Oh I guess it’s yenny-ssi… Maybe” I replied

“OH, you’re right” he said took my hand & made us run to her “ Yenny-ssi…!!”He cried out loud!

Oh dear, why is this happening to me…!! Luhaaan stoopp!