Exchanging Numbers

Prisoner of Life |Discontinued|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kiseop was organizing books at the book store on Monday, when he felt a presence nearing. Thinking it was a customer, he turned around with a smile to greet them.

"Welcome," he said, bowing. But rather than a customer standing in front of him, it was a boy with dark brown hair tinged with red.

"Hi," Kibum answered.

"Uh, hi. What are you doing here?" Kiseop asked. He had never seen Kibum at work before. "Are you working today?"

"No. I only work on the weekends," the other answered. "I'm free today, so... I was thinking that I don't have your number yet, and since we're working at the same place it would maybe be good to have it. In case something happened or something."

"Oh." Kiseop suddenly saw his chance. He wouldn't have to ask Soohyun about it after all. "Yeah, you're right. I should probably get your number too. For the reason you said."

"Yeah."

They exchanged phone numbers and Kibum left shortly after, after saying hello to the girl working at the same time Kiseop worked. Kiseop thought it seemed a little like a waste of time to come all the way here just to ask for his number (he could probably have called the owner about it), but it was good for him, so he shouldn't complain. And it wasn't him wasting his time either. Maybe Kibum didn't have anything else to do, since he was free today.

Shortly after Kibum left, the girl also working now approached Kiseop. She was called Youngae, but Kiseop didn't know much about her other than that, and that she was a year older than him.

"Kiseop," she said to get his attention.

Kiseop turned around, a little nervous. He still wasn't used to talking to girls, especially not alone and without alcohol in his blood. And she was pretty too. "Yes?"

"I overheard you and Kibum talking a little while ago. I remembered that I don't have your number either. So I was wondering if I could get it too?" She smiled sweetly at him.

"Sure," Kiseop answered. He had already given it to Kibum, so it wouldn't be nice of him to not give it to her. They also worked together.

They exchanged numbers and Youngae thanked him, flashing him a bright, charming smile, before leaving him alo

Please log in to read the full chapter