Attempted First Kiss

Prisoner of Life |Discontinued|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kevin insisted on choosing clothes for Kiseop to wear to the club. He managed to find a pair of dark grey skinny jeans in Kiseop's closet, a black waistcoat and finally a black wife beater to wear under the vest. Kiseop was a little unsure about the outfit, but Kevin insisted that the vest would show off his 'nicely muscled arms'. In the end Kiseop had to agree to wear what Kevin had chosen for him. He wouldn't have been able to pick out anything better himself anyway, so maybe it was good.

Since Kevin had (Kevin emphasized the 'had', but Kiseop knew he wanted to) to go to Kibum's place three hours before Kiseop had to leave, Kiseop thus had three hours on his own, alone at home. Three hours with all kinds of worries emerging from within his mind and when it was finally time to leave, he was so worried the entire evening would go wrong that he almost forgot both his cellphone and his keys. Really a great start of the evening.

Kiseop made it to the subway station closest to his apartment just in time. The doors of the train closed behind him the moment he was aboard. Because he was worrying so much over everything (what should he do when he met the girls? What if he couldn't find the girls in the club? What if he didn't find the club?), he almost missed his stop. It was when he at one station waited for the train to close the doors again and continue its journey underground, read the name of the station outside the window to keep himself occupied, that he realized it was his stop and he rushed off, feeling the doors close right behind his back.

Now he only had to find the club.

Kiseop had a vague idea about where the club was supposed to be, but even if it looked easy to find on Google Maps, it wasn't as easy when you stood by the side of a street. Especially not a Saturday evening in a part of Seoul that everybody seemed to want to visit right now. So he just followed the mental map he had made of the area, trying to read the names of clubs he passed by over the heads of other people.

Finally he found it, only five minutes late. He entered the club nervously, both excited and scared of what awaited him. He had never been inside a club before, and the warm air, loud music and flashing lights on the dance floor, made him dizzy before he was even fully inside. He looked around from where he was, having quite a good view of the club, searching for the two familiar faces he was supposed to meet. Quite soon, luckily (now he had one thing less to worry about), he found them sitting at a table, sipping on drinks.

Kiseop awkwardly neared Youngae and Sunhee. The older, Sunhee, noticed him and smiled, waving for him to come and sit down. He suddenly felt very self-conscious when he saw the clothes the girls wore. Simply put, they looked stunning. Both of them wore short, sleeveless dresses, Youngae one in black and beige, and Sunhee one in black and silver. They both also wore high heels so high that Kiseop knew, just by looking at the shoes, that the girls wouldn't be much shorter than him when standing.

Kiseop sat down and Youngae smiled at him over her drink. "Glad you could make it," she said. Kiseop nodded, having suddenly forgotten how to talk. "You look good," she continued, giving him a look that lingered a little too long if you asked Kiseop.

Kiseop tried not to think of her compliment, too used to such compliments only being lies, and remembered how to speak again. "You look great," he said. "Both of you." He smiled at them and tried not to blush too obviously.

Sunhee moved closer to him. "Thank you," she said. "Want something to drink? It's on us."

She didn't give Kiseop time to answer, but stood and wen

Please log in to read the full chapter