ii.

Pitch Perfect

Cheoeumen manhi do himdeul eotji

Injeong halsu eobseo gwero wotji
Hajiman bada deurigo nani
Ijen geuge neomu seulpeun geoji

Sashireun geurae
Heuteoji neunde
Butjaba mwohae
Maeum mandeo apeuge

The rest of the INFINITE members started to gather around Woohyun. Unknowingly, Sunggyu started to sing along. There was this chemistry between the both of them as they sang. Soon, a crowd was formed.

 

Geunde ireohke
Sara jineunge
Eotteon yemi ga
Itneun geon ga ship ginhae

Cheoeumen wonmang do manhi haetji
Ulgi do cham manhi ureo sseotji
Geunde gyesok geureohke itda boni
Ige, mwohaneun jishin ga shipeun geoji

"Your vocals are really impressive!" Dongwoo slapped Woohyun's shoulder. Everyone applauded, including Sunggyu, who was impressed.

"Thank you," He smiled.

"I see you are a fan of Nell like Sunggyu Hyung," Hoya said.

"Yes, I been a fan of them since their debut," Woohyun flipped his fringe.

"See you at the auditions on Thursday," Sunggyu winked and Woohyun bowed before leaving.

"Hyung, you've got to accept him!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Yeah, his vocals are really good, with him and you, we can surely win the competitions this year!" Sungyeol agreed. Everyone nodded in agreement. The competitions this year is gonna be tough for sure, judging by the amount of new competitors. Though, they had won twice in a row, that doesn't mean they can get complacent.

"I will think about it, besides he still has to come for auditions so no hurry," He leaned against the pillar.

"I am hungry," Dongwoo whined as he looked at Sunggyu with his puppy eyes.

"What's wrong with this kid! Arasso, let's go get lunch," Sunggyu was about to leave when Myungsoo slung his arm on his shoulder.

"You are paying right, hyung?" He smirked.

"Fine fine, let's go!" The 6 of them walked in a line and left for the cafe.

Woohyun walked towards his room as he thought about his mini performance earlier on. Who knew he would garner so much attention on the first day of school?

"Annyeonghaseyo," A guy with a beanie greeted Woohyun.

"Oh, hello there. Are you my room mate?" Woohyun asked.

"Yes, I am. I am Kim Kibum but you can call me Key," He held his hand out.

"Oh, I am Nam Woohyun," Both of them bowed slightly.

"Are you a transfer?" Key asked. Woohyun nodded as he unpacked some of his stuffs.

"I see, have you toured the school? I can bring you around!" Key said.

"No no its okay, I have work later on so sometime later? Oh I have to go now! See you," With that, Woohyun left.

He stared at the signboard and adjusted his attire. Even though it was simply t-shirt and jeans, he still wanted to look appropriate. He took in a deep breath and entered the shop. The place was filled with different varieties of clothes, ranging from baby wear to adult wear, summer ones to winter one. In other words, it had everything. Yes, Woohyun was going to work there. He was a fashionsta which explained the reason why he got a job there.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am here to report for work," He greeted the young lady at the counter.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo, name please?" She asked.

"Nam Woohyun," He flashed her his signature smile. The lady blushed a little.

"Ah I see. You can go help the girl over there," He followed her eyes and found a girl arranging the clothes.

"Thank you," He gave her an smile and walked towards the girl.

"Annyeong, are you my new colleague?" The girl turned around.

"Aren't you that girl whom I saw this morning?" He blinked a few times.

"Well, aren't you that guy who sang to me?" Jihee replied.

"Erm yeah. My name's Nam Woohyun, what's yours?" He asked.

"Namu?!" She turned around.

"No, not Namu, the tree. Nam Woo Hyun!" He explained. Jihee just nodded.

"So what's your name?" He helped her lift the boxes.

"I don't see a need to tell you," She folded the clothes as Woohyun followed her around.

"WHY! We are going to be schoolmates and colleagues!" He argued.

"Well, too bad," She stuck her tongue.

Throughout the day at work, Woohyun basically pestered Jihee for her name. 

"When are you gonna tell me your name?" Woohyun asked as Jihee cleaned the area.

"Someday, when we are more familiar?" Jihee answered.

"Annyeong, see you on Friday!" Jihee smiled and waved to the lady, before leaving.

"Hey wait for me!!" Woohyun called out as he tried to catch up with Jihee.

"See you in school!" She waved and left, leaving Woohyun behind.

Aish, I will find out your name soon. He ruffled his hair in frustration.


Hey guys, sorry for not updating! I was busy :( /bows/ Here's a short chapter!

tumblr_mf0y10BFph1r40rxao4_250.gif

Omg namgrease on the move

tumblr_mf1qctRZMw1rwr7pfo2_r1_250.gif

Dongwoo at MMA behind the scenes during T-ara's y love lmfao

tumblr_mf0ph5sQ6n1qjudfbo1_500.gif

Congrats to BAP for winning the new artist of the year award at Melon Music Awards yesterday! Such a heartbreaking scene 3 Sometimes, we just forget that he's still young, debuting at such age and winning an award like this.

tumblr_mf0tm3oIs81qfum5zo1_500.gif

tumblr_mf0tm3oIs81qfum5zo2_500.gif

And congrats to our boys for winning top 10!!!!! Omg so proud of them <3 Their reaction :') and den we have Myungsoo who's there like "cool we won" pmsl. I had this little hope, hoping infinite would win Artist Of The Year but its okay since B2ST won and not PSY lol.

Do comment and subscribe!! <3

tumblr_mbnj6chKy21qfj46do1_500.gif