End.

The Three Little Exopians

Once upon a time there were three little Exopians, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. The time had come for them to venture out and find their fortunes. Before they departed, Papa Suho told them "Do the best you can at whatever you do, because that is how Exopians live."

The first little Exopian, Chanyeol, built a house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do.

The second Exopian, Baekhyun, built a house from sticks, which was a little stronger than the straw.

The third little Exopian, Kyungsoo, built his house out of bricks.

One day, the big bad dragon, Kris, who had a taste for Exopians with a side of fava beans, came along and saw Chanyeol's house. He snorted at the lack of effort and said. "Exopian, Exopian, let me in, or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in."

"Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin," said Chanyeol.

"You don't have a beard." Kris pointed out.

"... oh. Well, then, no, you can't come in.." Chanyeol said.

And so, Kris took a big gulp of air and blew the house down.

Chanyeol's eyes widened, and he let out a squeak before turning and running away, bits of straw falling from his hair as he ran. Kris sighed and kept it moving.

He then came to the house of sticks. "Exopian, Exopian, let me in, or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in."

"Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin," said Baekhyun.

"What hair!?" Kris demanded to know.

"I didn't shave this morning!" Baekhyun replied.

Kris sighed, and blew that house down too. Unfortunately, some of the sticks fell in his direction, and Baekhyun used the distraction as an opportunity to escape as Kris got pelted with the sticks.

Kris kept going and then came upon the house of bricks. He eyed the house and it's structure. "I'd be an idiot to try to blow this down. Maybe next time."

The big bad dragon then headed to McDonalds for a Big Mac. He even found a coupon in his pocket, buy one get one free.

The next day, Kyungsoo invited his brothers and Papa Suho over. When Papa Suho was told the story, he frowned. "Why didn't you let him in and make him dinner? Sharing is caring."

And so, the moral of the story is that right now Big Macs and Quarter Pounders are a dollar in my area. I'm still not gonna eat one.

The end.