Box Of Dreams - 6

Box Of Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin gathered all his courage to approach his sulking son, Sandeul... the boy was sitting on the couch, hugging his knees and pouting, puffing out his cheeks... slowly, Sungmin sat next to him, imitated his son behavior; hugging his knees and pouting too... they do look like a clone, only be differentiate in term of size... Sungmin steal a glimpse... Sandeul is stubborn more than he thought... the cute little boy neglected him...

“say.... are you upset with me?” Sandeul shook his head...

“you don’t like me being here right now?” again, he shook his head... Sungmin sighed in defeat... Sandeul won’t talk to him until he does something... he knew his son well...

“I guess now you like your new papa the most...” a sobbing sound fade in slowly... Sandeul is starting to cry... Sungmin smirked...

“Minki also has new papa now... he must love your papa a lot too... and you two will leave me...” Sandeul was sobbing harder and harder only to make Sungmin smiles in victory...  suddenly; Sandeul jumped to him and hugged him tightly...

“No~~!!! Sandeullie loves dad the most!!!” Sungmin mentally laughed... he stretched out his hands and embraced the small body...

“I know you love me the most...”

“you really love me the most? Not your....... papa?” Sungmin faked his voice, made Sandeul believed that he’s so sad... the child nodded eagerly... the matter easily settled...

“I love you and Minki the most, too...” Sungmin laid down on the couch gently with Sandeul in his embraces, his son comfortably snuggled his head onto his shoulder... he patted Sandeul’s back and humming a lullaby... Sandeul has stopped crying, only have hiccups...

“dad...?”

“hum?”

“Kyu uncle is a good guy right? Sandeullie likes Kyu uncle...” suddenly... papa changed to Kyu Uncle back...

“oh, why are you calling him Kyu uncle now? wasn’t it papa?”

“because dad doesn’t like Sandeullie and Minki call Kyu uncle, papa... Sandeullie doesn’t want dad to be sad... ” Sungmin startled.... it was for him... he started to think, maybe he should at least listen to his son...

“Sandeul ah... tell me, why you want Kyu uncle to be your papa?” Sandeul propped himself up on his two hands... his small body didn’t give any pressure on Sungmin’s chest...

“dad is taking care of Sandeullie and Minki... so if Kyu uncle be papa, he will takes care of you...”

“dad is already happy to have you and your brother...” Sungmin wiped the trace of remaining tear on his son face...

“but dad is happier when Kyu uncle was around...” Sandeul is really enthusiastic about this...

“huh? when was that?”

“dad was yelling and being upset... you made these faces...!” one by one, he made several faces; mad, frowning, pouting....

“because dad is happy with Kyu uncle right?”

Sungmin stay silent... when was the last time he yields to someone? When was last he has been teased by someone? Has he ever been so flustered? Most importantly, many people come and go in their life but this is the first time, his sons were very open to stranger, especially Minki...

Kyuhyun slowly makes a path to his life... he refused to accept any help from others, he did the same toward Kyuhyun but the lad always found the way... because he is such a pushy guy? No... that’s not the problem... or was it  because he coming uninvited and helping without doubt? Or, maybe it because he’s warm and kind...

“Sandeul ah... it’s fine if you want to call Kyu uncle, papa...”

“don’t want to... dad will cry...” Sandeul rejected... still afraid his dad is gonna cry, upset or something... Sungmin laughed softly...

“I won’t... but don’t be a troublesome to your papa, okay?” Sandeul obviously showed his ecstatic... his eyes were bright and excited...  he slumped onto Sungmin and hugged him, beaming with pleasure...

***

Kyuhyun scratched his head... Sungmin definitely took longer than he thought... he might look calm and compose, the truth is, he’s kinda nervous to think how is going between Sungmin and his little Sungminnie... after took a glimpse on sleeping Minki, Kyuhyun snuck out carefully... smiling to his heart content to see Sungmin and Sandeul fell asleep on the couch together...

“you will catch a cold if you sleep like this...” Kyuhyun went to his room and back with a warm blanket in his hands... he put the blanket over them...  a second later, he takes out his phone of his pocket, snapping a picture of the lovely view...

“I’m worried for nothing...” he sighed as he looked at the picture on his phone...

“you have a good profile even though you’re  father with two sons...” Kyuhyun’s eyes traveling on Sungmin’s face... he held out his hand to touch the flawless skin, however, he stopped in the midway... thinking of something...

“still far away from me...”

 “good night Sungmin shi...” Kyuhyun wished with mixed feelings... knowing he can’t do nothing at this rate...
 

Kyuhyun want to make a last check on Minki, once he peeked inside the room, Minki already in sitting position, rubbed his eyes...

“Minki ah... need something?”

“where is dad?”

“I wonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter