The idiots that can't operate a rice cooker

Idol Lockdown

 "NO!NO! Noona,what are you doing? Minho already has Taemin,go to Hyun Woo!" D.O was yelling. Kris groaned and pulled a pillow over his head,while Gongchan and Sandeul were gossiping underneath a blanket with a torchlight on. P.O and Zico were talking to the other Block B members on the phone,and Kwangmin was playing the latest Pokemon game with Minwoo. Daehyun and Zelo were busy cooking lunch,since D.O started yelling about being forced to cook every day. Back under the blanket,Sandeul was whispering "I bet Jinyoung talks in his sleep when you're gone",causing Gongchan to turn bright red.

 "No he doesn't. Poor CNU,he's just forever alone." said Gongchan,trying to change the topic. It obviously worked because Sandeul asked "What do you mean he's forever alone? The only ones dating are you and Jinyoung." "For now, Sandeul,for now." said Gongchan evilly. "And what does that mean?" demanded Sandeul. "Well,you and Baro look really... friendly. What exactly goes on when I'm with Jinyoung and CNU goes for dance practice?" teased Gongchan. "Shut up, I do not like that.....squirrel." huffed Sandeul. "Didn't you say squirrels were cute?" smirked Gongchan.

 "I...urghh,shut up,Gongchan." said Sandeul. Gongchan noticed the faint blush on his face,and being the maknae,thus having to be evil,didn't let it go so easily. "Sandeul,you're all red. Does the thought of Baro excite you that much? Imagine sitting on the couch with him watching a horror movie,then you get scared and practically bury your head in his chest." said Gongcha. Sandeul whined and closed his ears. In the kitchen,Zelo was covered with spaghetti sauce after trying to microwave it with the jar still closed and the microwave door left open. Daehyun was making the actual spaghetti, completely oblivious to what was happening next to him due to his earphones being plugged in.

 Minwoo and Kwangmin heard the explosion though,and ran over to the kitchen. "What the heck happened?" asked Kwangmin. Daehyun realised they were there and pulled out his earphones. "Zelo,what did you do?" he asked. "I microwaved the sauce like you asked me to.." he answered. "You're supposed to take off the cover and close the microwave door,you dolt." said Daehyun. "Anyway,Daehyun,you burned the pasta." said Minwoo,pointing at the stove. "Now what are we gonna eat?" wailed Zelo. "Let's just....cook rice or something." said Kwangmin. Minwoo rummaged through the cabinet until he found the rice container. "Okay,we just submerge this and put it in the rice cooker,right?" he asked. "Pretty much." answered Daehyun.

 Half an hour later,they were all staring at the rice cooker,waiting for the rice to be cooked. "How do we know when it's done?" asked Minwoo. "It dings or something." answered Daehyun. "Urghh,this isn't working. GONGCHAN, SANDEUL, GET OVER HERE!" yelled Zelo. "What?" asked Sandeul. "The rice won't cook. We'll all starve!!" wailed Minwoo. "You're forgetting something,you idiot." said Gongchan. "What?" asked Daehyun and Kwangmin at the same time. "You need to put chilli in,that's why there's always chilli in the rice container!" Gongchan yelled. Daehyun yanked the rice cooker from under the counter and grabbed a piece of chilli,then threw it in. "Now we wait,and then we eat!" he said triumphantly.

 Fast forward one hour and they were sitting around the counter,looking intently at the rice cooker. "Shouldn't it be cooked by now? I'm hungry." whined Zelo. Zico and P.O came into the kitchen a while later,singing about U Kwon being a stripper. "What are you guys doing?" asked P.O. "Waiting for the rice to cook." answered Daehyun. "It won't cook because you need to do the rice ritual!" yelled Zico. "Rice ritual?" asked Kwangmin. "Yeah,U Kwon always does it while waiting for the rice to cook. You have to do this and yell 'Ooolalalalalalala!'" said Zico,showing a retarded version of U Kwon's crotch dance from Nanlina.

 D.O and Kris heard the commotion and came into the kitchen to find the rest of the boys doing the supposed 'rice ritual'. "What the hell is going on?" yelled Kris. "We're making the rice cook!" yelled Gongchan. D.O facepalmed and started yelling. "STOP THIS INSANITY! MY POOR KITCHEN!!" "But we didn't know how to make the rice cook,and then we'll starve." said Zelo. "One,why is there a piece of chilli in here and two,what weird dance was that?" asked Kris. "The chilli is to make it cook,right?" asked Gongchan timidly. "It's a rice ritual that U Kwon does." said Zico. "One,the chilli is to keep rats and stuff away,two,I think U Kwon was just weirdly dancing,and three,you morons forgot to turn the rice cooker on." said D.O. Kris facepalmed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N Sorry for the long wait,I got writers block.