I'm Always Be With You

I'm Always Be With You (Editing)

"Hyemi-ah... Where are you? I'm home~" Suho opens the door and walk in . He finds the house is quiet . TOO quiet . He knew something happen . He climb the stairs and he hears some sobbing coming from Hyemi's room . 

Hyemi-ah ." He slowly push the door and call her name . The room was bright with evening sky light . He found Hyemi at the corner of the room , crying .

"Hyemi-ah! What happen?" Suho hug Hyemi who is hugging her knee . She shook her head . 

"Hyemi . Tell me , what happen to you ? Don't be afraid . Tell me ." Only the sound of Hyemi crying in the room was heard .

"I've dreamt of Yonghwan ahjussi threatened me . He said he will come back and kill you . I'm scared of losing you ." Hyemi's voice become cracked after crying too long . 

'Aish! That person!' Suho remembered what happen to Hyemi one year ago .

"Ssshh . Hyemi , it's just a dream . He's in prison now . He cannot disturb us anymore . Right?" Suho take hold of Hyemi's shoulders and turned Hyemi's body to face him . Suho's thumb slowly wipe off any tears that remain or her face . Suho hug Hyemi once again and Hyemi buried her face at Suho's chest . After her breathing became normal , he carries Hyemi and put her on the bed.

"Hyemi . Do you know what? You are really important to me . I can't afford losing you ." He gave a small kiss at her forehead before he goes to his room .

That night , he reminded himself how Hyemi came into his life . All he knows that he saved Hyemi from being by Yonghwan , Hyemi's uncle . Yonghwan kill Hyemi's parents and now he's in prison . After that day , Suho let Hyemi live with him . At first , she reject , but Suho insist because she does not have anywhere to go .


 

It is morning and Suho is cooking breakfast while Hyemi is still sleeping , tired from all the crying yesterday . They had their breakfast together . *Awkward situation there*

After long hours of watching tv , suho decided to catch on Hyemi's progress . Hyemi is reading a book on the couch beside the window . He sit next to her and tuck her hair gently behind her ear while she's reading . Hyemi close the book and look at him .

"So , you can sleep yesterday ?" 

"Of course . Thanks to you ." Hyemi gently peck his lips making her cheeks blush . Suho smiled at Hyemi's actions .

"You don't have to worry , Hyemi . I've always be with you ." He move forward and planted a sweet kiss on her lips 


Ah!! Oxygen! I need oxygen! Too much cuteness!!

Comment and Subscribe!! Thanks ! =D