Chapter 17 A Dinner

First Love

Chapter 17 A Dinner

 

Donghae's Pov

 

This is it. This is my chance. Everything was perfect from food to flowers. I'm just waiting for Tiffany to come.

 

" Thanks guys for helping i really appreciate it. I hope Tiffany will like it. " i said.

 

" Of course she is, besides it's all her favourite. And what are friends for. Goodluck and enjoy. " Eunhyuk said.

 

" Okay, everything is set, we will just take Tiffany here. Girls let's go. " Jessica said.

 

Jessica and the other girls left. I don't know what i'm feeling right now my heart is beating so fast, i'm so nervous.

 

" Hae, don't be nervous okay just think positive, were here for you. " Siwon said.

 

END of POV

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

When i was in my room playing with my laptop and updating my mini hompy i heard the girls are coming.

 

" What is it? Is there something happen? " i asks

 

" You have to go with us. " Yuri said.

 

" But why? " i asked

 

" Don't asks okay just come with us. It's surprise. " Hyoyeon said as the pull me out the room and they blindfold me.

 

" Fany just follow our lead, ok " Sunny said.

 

" I'm getting nervous. Are you playing a prank on me? You know i hate bugs. " i said.

 

" Unnie, just wait. " Seohyun said and we continue to walk and then suddenly we stopped.

 

" Fany, just stand still and wait for someone to untie the blindfold. " Taeyeon unnie said and someone untie the blindfold.

 

At first, i saw a beautiful table with full of flowers, my favorite foods, and candles. When i turn i saw Donghae smiling at me.

 

" WOW... What's this? It's really beautiful " i asks him i was so surprised and he gave me bouquet of flowers.

 

 

 

" A dinner for you. Last night, i confess to you, by this i wanna show to you that i was sincere and honest about my feeling for you. " he said.

 

" Okay...... " i said and he offer me to sit.

 

The food was really great. The dinner was a bit awkward but i really enjoy it. He said also that he really love me since we were children.

 

" Oppa, you know that i just recently break up with Henry and i'm just in the process of moving on. It just not that easy to fall in love again. " i said.

 

" Tiffany, i'm willing to wait just for you. If you are ready and you have feelings for me also. I'm just here for you waiting and protecting you all the time. " he said.

 

" I'm really thankful that you're here and always by my side. I know were bestfriends for so long but i just want to know you better. And here i just to give it you but i forgot . " i said and handed to him the bracelet i brought when we were on the market.

 

" What is this? " he asks.

 

" It's a gift for always protecting me and for making me smile. " i said.

 

" Thank you and i promise i will always with you until FOREVER. " he said and held my hand.

 

After we eat, we walk for a while to talk. It's getting cold and i started to rub my arms when Donghae put his jacket on me.

 

" It's okay. It's not that cold. " i said.

 

" Just take it ok besides i you don't want to get sick again. MY PRINCESS AND MY ONE AND ONLY MUSHROOM. " he said while pinching my cheeks and started running.

 

" MUSHROOM??? Yah! i said before that don't call in that name. Yah! FISHY!!! stop running " again and again we started chasing each other.

 

END of POV

 

END of CHAPTER