Chapter 18 Flashback

First Love

Chapter 18 Flashback

 

Henry's Pov

 

I was about to get some fresh air, when i saw Tiffany and Donghae having a dinner along the beach. I saw that theyare really happy with each other. And Donghae gave Tiffany a bouquet of flowers after that i hear Tiffany said that she will give a chance to Donghae. I feel again the jealous and hurt. I admit i also have feelings for Tiffany even that we broke up. It's been almost 5 years since we met. In that time i develop a special feelings for her. And my memories with her are starting to play to my mind.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

A year ago

 

Tiffany and Henry already dating. They always went to park, holding hands while walking and also they enjoy the nature, the trees, flowers even the chirping of birds. And they always buy ice cream.

 

" Mochi, What flavor you want? " Tiffany asked.

 

( Note: Henry's nickname is Mochi because of his chubby cheeks. )

 

" Vanilla ice cream. " i said.

 

" Okay, ajusshi one vanilla and one strawberry ice cream. " she said to the ice cream vendor.

 

They eat the ice cream happily. After they eat Henry observed that there an ice cream left in Tiffany's face so he wipe it with his tissue. When some people saw them said they are so cute and adorable couple.

 

" Thank you " she said as she flash her eye smile.

 

" You're so Cute " i said while pinching her cheeks as she pouted.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

After i recall my memories with her i realized that i still love her. And how i stupid i am to leave her and suffer the pain i gave to her. And also i was deceived by Yoona's beauty and i realized her personality is so ugly. Unlike Tiffany she is really beautiful inside and out.

 

END OF POV

 

Donghae's Pov

 

After that dinner, i accompany Tiffany to her room.

 

" Goodnight " i said.

 

" Goodnight, thanks for the dinner. " she said and give me a peek on the cheek and she quickly go to her room.

 

I was like jumping around there. It was successful. She give me a chance. And then i go to my room..

 

" How was it? " Leeteuk asked.

 

" It's good she said she would give me a chance cause she wants know me more. " i said.

 

" CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE THE MAN. " Sungmin said

 

They started to jump on me and messing my hair. Until now, i still can't believe this is happening after a long time hiding my feelings. And i always keep the bracelet that she gave to me. THIS IS IT.

 

END of POV

 

 

END of CHAPTER