Today's the day

Kissing Scene

'Okay, here we go' Yoochun thought. 'Everyone's had dinner and we're now sitting comfy around the television, waiting for my drama to start' He looked to his side to find his girlfriend all snug with an excited expression on her face. 'Please don't overreact, please don't overreact...' He was so lost in his thoughts he forgot his mother was talking.

"Oh, I'm so excited for this episode, everyone's talking about it!" She squealed. "Yeah me too! I just love the connection between the characters!" You agreed, letting out a little giggle. If this was an anime, Yoochun would have a sweat drop at the side of head right now. His brother wasabout to say something when it suddenly started. 

"SHUSH!" You and Mama Park both scolded.

'Here goes nothing' Yoochun cringed.

----

The scene was coming up, You had moved out of Yoochun's hold and were leaning forward. Yoochun was a fidgeting mess.

Then it happened.

Yoochun squeezed his eyes shut preparing for the worst, what he got was unexpected...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" You and Mama Park both squealed, clapping your hands and basically acting like little school girls.

Yoochun and Yoohwan just sat there with their mouths open, not expecting it.

"What the..." Yoohwan started, but couldn't finish.

"Are you okay?" Yoochun asked you, still scared from your reaction.

"Are you kidding!?" You laughed. "That was sooooo cute!! I am so in love with this story!!" You sighed, dreamily.

"So...he's not sleeping on the couch?" Yoohwan asked.

"No, why should he sleep on the couch for act-kissing her?" You answered, giving Yoochun a sly wink, which everyone catched. "He can do so much more with me."

Yoohwan cringed, Mama Park laughed and Yoochun blushed, as you walked towards the bedroom.