The Night

Could it be you?

           As NaEun was enjoying herself at the party it suddenly became quiet... She walked to a table as she complained. As she sat down a man with a mask walked up to the stage carrying a guitar.
 

           As Myungsoo/L walks up to the stage he is proud of himself yet at the same time he was nervous that he will mess up one of his biggest nights..  Myungsoo/L grabbed a chair sat down and started playing his guitar....then he slowly started singing his song.... 

 

           NaEun kept on complining but the moment she heard him sing....she was flattered and she felt as if she was the only girl in the room... Although she complained she told herself that she was being too mean... 

 

            The moment Myungsoo/L finished performing his song everyone gave him a big round of applause and everyone demanded to take his mask off... As they demanded for his mask to be removed he says his thank you and ran down the stairs. 

 

             On her way home she told herself "His the one for me, his totally the one for me!". As she walks she also told hersefl that she will find him (Myungsoo/L) even if it takes her forever..... 

 

                AFTER A FEW MINUTES 

 

             When NaEun was crossing Myungsoo/L bumped into her because he was running to get home..... When they bumped into each pther Myungsoo/L dropped his mask but instead of picking it up he still kept on running... NaEun was still on the ground and she picked up the mask..she tried to run after him but he already got far.... As she looks at the mask she realizes that it was the mast that her true love used.