Final

Sixty Seconds

 

"Kai! Kai! Kai!" The girl named, Saemi called out. The young man turned his head around making a puzzled face. "Oh, Saemi-ah. What's the matter?" He asked. "What's the matter, Jongin? What's the matter? Aish jjinja." Saemi rolled her eyes while Kai burst out a chuckle afterwards. "I don't know, wae?" He raised an eyebrow. "You.. are really old. It's Christmas today." Saemi pouted. "And.. what if.. it's Christmas? So?" Kai look unto her eyes deeply. It was already going to explode and he knows, she'll cry. 

"Oh.. my love. Do you think I'll forget about it? Happy 2nd Anniversary." Kai pulls her hand for a hug. "Happy 2nd Anniversary, Kai." Saemi smiled caressing his face. "I love you." Kai said. "I love you too, Kim Jongin. I love you so much." That Christmas day, love is in the air. 

"How come you forgot?" Saemi raised an eyebrow making a serious face too. "I told you, I will not forget the time when you said YES. That Christmas day when you answered me. That's the greatest thing happened. So why will I forget? It's all my plan, to piss you off. And it worked!" Kai teased, laughing. Saemi hit Kai softly on the chest. "Oh, look what I got for you." Kai pulled out a necklace. "Turn around." He requested and wore it around Saemi's neck. "You know, you don't need to buy me--" 

"No. Let me show you how I love you, by this." Kai turned Saemi around now, facing him. "Kai, I don't need this. But thank you. All I really need... is you." Saemi smiled and Kai was touched by her words. 

"I love you baby.. Happy Anniversary." 

"I love you too."

~

"It was 5 months ago since your mother died." Kai sighed. "Appa, is my omma.. pretty?" Hyemi blinked. "She's very pretty.. I keep on falling inlove with her. Even if she's not here." Kai pats Hyemi's head, smiling. "Now, could you please go back to your bed, My pretty daughter?" 

"Arasso, appa." Hyemi followed, going upstairs but stopped. "Appa.."

"Neh?" 

"Merry Christmas. I love you!" Hyemi continued going up. "I love you too, my daughter." Kai said back.

"Saemi-ah.. wherever you are.. are you thinking about me? Cause' I am now. Merry Christmas, Saemi. I love you."