Chapter 5~!!Variety Show Part 1

Everything Is Secret

BoyFriend - Don't Touch My Girl = http://youtu.be/w_-8c0GuVj8

 

 


 

Jinyoung POV

"Baro-ah,faster!" I said while waiting at the door."Hyung wait for me,I need to fix my clothes,face,ha-," Baro was about to finish his sentence when he saw I closed the door."Hyung!" I hear Baro scream.He screamed like a girl.I laughed loudly."I'm done~" Baro sung.I could hear footsteps coming to the door."Jinyoung hyung,open the door!" He said while banging the door.But I just stand there for 5 minutes.Is he that stupid,I didn't locked the door.

I opened the door and saw Baro eating pizza."Yah!" I hit his head."Ouch," He rubbed his head."You still can eat pizza at this time," I scolded him.Baro pouted,"You locked the door so I guess you guys left me and I just stay home eating pizza," I grabbed his hands and pulled him to the car to get ready."By the way,I didn't lock the door!" I said."Oh,really?" He asked but I just ignored him.

I opened the door of the car and sat between Gongchan and SanDeul at the back seat while CNU hyung and Baro sat at middle seat."Hyung what take you so long?" SanDeul asked me while stretching his arm.I wrote Baro name using my hands.

BARO

He nodded and kicked Baro chair.Baro turned his annoyed face to Sandeul."Why do you wake up late again?" SanDeul asked him."Slept Late!" Baro said with a simple word and turned to face infront.I could see SanDeul face changed from happy to scary.Omo,SanDeul gonna turn into a monster."Yah,mister!" SanDeul slammed Baro head."What?" He yelled.Gongchan and CNU and also our manager are sleeping if our manager awake I'm sure they will get scolded and me too since I'm the leader.Only me plus driver awake and the 92 Line."How could you yell to your hyung?!" SanDeul clenched a fist."We are on the same age!" Baro gave  SanDeul his phone asking him to see.

SanDeul took the phone and see it.His eyes widened.I tried to take a peek at the phone.My eyes changed from small eyes to big eyes.Want to know what he write??

 

2012 - 1992 = 21(korean age)  20(age)

 

I couldn't help but to laugh.I never taught that Baro is this smart because he likes to play around."But still I'm older than you by months," SanDeul said while crossing his arm."Like I care!" Baro rolled his eyes and went to sleep."Aish,this boy!" SanDeul was about to hit Baro head but I stopped him."Hyung~" SanDeul said.I shooked my head.He sighed loudly and went to face the window.Is my job to stop him or to have fight with other members,I'm the leader by the way although I'm not oldest one.I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"Hyung,we arrived," Gongchan said while looking at me with his big eyes.I got shocked."Wae hyung?" He asked."He's scared with your big eyes," CNU hyung replied.I got out from the car and arrived at the park.Yeah,we are going to the park to do variety show.We waited for another group to come.

15 minute past

There are 2 cars coming.We were very curious.When the first car opened their door,our eyes all set at them.Its Co-Ed School,I like their new songs Too Late.We bowed and smiled at each other.Next the last car door opened,everybody paused on what ever they doing.I was busy staring at the kids who played near the pond.I was shocked when I hear nobody spoke when the second car opened their door.I turned around and......

 

 


 

 

Who do you guess??

Jello guess B.A.P!

Nope xD

Then,who?? O__o

Find out on the next Chapter :P

 


Jello said Comment and Subscribe~