Choosing the gift for Yunho oppa!

More Than The Air I Breathe

Your POV

Ugh. It's just two days left and I still don't know what to give Yunho oppa! AAAAAAAH. What to do?

-------------

You were walking on your way to the school when a hand suddenly tapped your shoulder.

"KYAAAA!!!! Oh, Yoochun-ah! It's just you! You scared me out there!"

Yoochun POV

_____-ah is walking. What? Wait? She's not supposed to go alone! She should wait for me. Hmmm.. I should call her.

I place my hand on her shoulder,"KYAAAA!!!! Oh, Yoochun-ah! It's just you! You scared me out there!".

She seemed so surprise. And what did she mean, by "It's just you!" So, I'm not good enough? Aissssh. But she seems to be in a deep thought to be scared like that. What could she be thinking? I'm so curious...so I asked...

"Yah! You're not your usual self. What's the matter? You know you're not supposed to walk without Yunho and me!"

"I'm fine. I just forgot to wait for you so I went ahead."

WHAT? She forget about me? this kid. really! How can she forget the P-A-R-K Y-O-O-C-H-U-N? AISHHHHHH.

But she really looks troubled today. What could be bothering her?

Your POV

Yoochun-ah really scared me out there! I thought it was somebody else. Uhm, I was actually expecting Yunho oppa, so maybe I could think of what to give him, but it's just Yoochun. I want to ask him for some advice, but this guy is no good. He'll surely tease me endlessly. AAAAAAAH.

"Yah! You're not your usual self. What's the matter? You know you're not supposed to walk without Yunho and me!"

Am I that obvious? Ugh. I need to hide that I feel troublesome today. Until I get a present for Yunho oppa so...

"I'm fine. I just forgot to wait for you so I went ahead.", I said.

I didn't hear Yoochun-ah say anything else after that so we just walked together until we reached Yunho oppa's house.

------

Your POV

"_____-ah!, Yoochun-ssi! Good morning!"

"Good morning!", me and Yoochun greeted in unison

"Oh! You two are in perfect sync! That's so cool!"

"No, we are not!", we both replied in unison again

Me and Yoochun both looked at each other adn turned away from each other's gaze. Yunho laughed upon seeing us.

"Aissssh. You two. What's so wrong with being perfectly synced? I find it cute. So stop sulking you two."

Yunho oppa looks especially cool today. His hair was spiked and he was wearing a sleeveless polo over a shirt. He looks like those cool bad guys in japanese dramas, but in a good way.

The three of us continued walking to the school. Yunho oppa and Yoochun-ah both went to their classes after dropping me off.

Hmmm. I'm early today. I still have 15 minutes to lie around.... or better else think about what to give Yunho. Aisssh.

"____-ah? You seem to be in a deep thought today. Is there something I could help you with?", my seatmate Minji offered.

"Errrr. Minji-yah, what's a good birthday gift?", I asked her right away.

"Uhm. Well, that depends on the person. Just give that person the thing he likes the most."

The thing he likes the most? How come I don't even know what the thing Yunho oppa likes the most??

"Oh yeah, thanks Minji-yah."

"No prob. Good luck on that, okay?"

The teacher arrived and classes started but my mind drifts off...

What's the thing that Yunho oppa likes the most? He has done a lot for me, I want to repay him with something he'll really like on his special day.

"_____-ah! Please answer the question on the board. You don't seem to be listening to me so I suppose you know how to solve this.", the teacher stared at me.

Hmmmm. piece of cake. I have bigger problems than this seonsaengnim, so please excuse me. I easily answered the question and went back to my seat. The teacher seemed satisfied enough so she didn't bother me again during the class.

----------------

Class has ended but I still haven't got an idea on what to give to Yunho oppa. Aisssh. Let it go, _____-ah!

Yunho oppa and Yoochun-ah both picked me up from our classroom and we headed home. We reached Yunho oppa's place and we bade him goodbye.

"Yoochun-ah. Are you free today?"

Yoochun POV

"Yoochun-ah. Are you free today?"

Wow. This is new. She's asking if I have free time. I wonder why?

"Yes. Why?"

"Could you accompany me somewhere?"

Accompany her somewhere? What could it be that she didn't ask Yunho instead? This is so unusual.

"Oh sure. Where wwould we be going?"

She didn't answer. She just dragged me until we reached the department store. Are we going shopping?

We walked around. What is she looking for exactly? She suddenly tells me to try on some clothes. What's this about?

"Hmmm. It suits you very well Yoochun-ah..."

Wow. She actually told me a praise... Something is really wrong here....

"... But I don't think it would suit Yunho oppa... Aishhhh."

So that's it. Oh yeah, Yunho's birthday is coming... But this aren't what Yunho wants......

Your POV

Yoochun-ah suddenly drags me to the nearest music store. What are we doing here? He goes to a certain section and picks of some CDs.

"Here. Yunho loves this you know. Just pick one to give him."

Yunho oppa likes CDs? I'm such a friend, I didn't know that. Yoochun-ah really knows him well.

Yoochun POV

I told her to just pick one to give to Yunho.

"They all seem good. I can't decide what to buy. I'm just gonna buy them all."

And she paid for all the CDs. Geez. She really bought them all! This kid must like Yunho a lot! Yunho is so lucky. It's not like I want her to like me to, but. err. Yunho is lucky.

"You sure have money, huh?"

"I'm saving up. I want to make Yunho oppa happy on his birthday! With these, he'll be happy, right?"

"Yunho would be happy as long as you give him anything."

"But this. this is the thing that Yunho oppa really likes. Yoochun-ah, gomawo. I'm glad I came with you!"

She looked really happy finding out what the thing Yunho really likes. I never seen her this happy. I need to capture this...*brings out his phone and takes a picture*

"YAH! What were you doing! You should not get anyone's picture without permission like that!"

"Oh? But you look cute here!"

"Give me that!"

"Oh no! Do you want me to tell Yunho about today?:

"Ugh! Yoochun-ah is so mean!"

"Meh-rong!!!!!"