Proposal

Real One

AMBER's POV

 

After Krystal left, Halmoni talk to me in our living room. I sat on on chair across to her. She is looking at me with a straight face and I can't figure out what she is thinking. It makes me feel uncomfortable in my seat. Then, she blew a sigh.

 

"I will call your parents to come here in Korea as soon as possible."she said to me which made me puzzled.

 

"Why, Halmoni?" I asked her with a raised brows.

 

"After what you did to Soojung, you must take responsible to her."she said which got me dumbfounded. I think my grandma thinks that I and Krystal did something on my room.

 

"Uhm, Hal..." I got cut off.

 

"You will turn eighteen this year, right? We will go to Jung's house to ask her family's approval for your marriage."she told me which made my eyes widened. I took a big gulp.

 

I wanted to say to her that there's nothing really happened but she wouldn't let me talk. I never expected this. I think Krystal becoming my fiancee isn't a bad idea. I wonder what will Yuri and Hae's reaction about this. I let out a deep sigh. Tomorrow, I think I will be prematurely engage to Krystal.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

The Liu's came into our house. Amber smiled at me and I returned his smile. I feel thankful that Hae and him are okay. The other's left except me and Amber together with our grandma. We all gather in the living room. My attention was focus to grandma Liu when she speak first. My eyes widened when I heard what she had said. I looked at Amber and it seems to me that he is not surprise about it and I think he already know about it too. My grandma look at me.

 

"You should have wait until you both finished your studies."my Halmoni said to me. "Well, since it had already been done we are going to set your engagement as early as now."she added.

 

"We di..."I got cut off.

 

"When both of their parents arrive here. We will discuss their engagement and coming wedding." Halmoni Liu had said.

 

I tried to clear things out but they didn't give me a chance to. Amber also is doing the same but he got always cut off every time he will say something. I start to have a feeling that our grandma really wanted us to get married. I feel happy about it though but I think our grandma is rushing things for me and Amber. After the talk, they finally give me and Amber some time alone. Amber sit beside me.

 

"Are you okay with it?" Amber asked me awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Our grandma had already made up their minds to get us married." I said to him.

 

"We can both not show up if you don't want to get married to me."he answered and sulk.

 

"Stupid!" I scoffed. "I didn't say that I don't want to marry you. Of course I do but not in this way. Arrange by our grandma." I said to him.

 

"Oh, okay." he answered with raised brows. "Let's go into your music room."he said to me with a big smile.

 

We both headed to our music room. Of course we let our grandma know about it so that they wouldn't think anything again. We didn't clarify the previous misunderstanding because Amber and I saw that they were both happy and I think looking forward about it. When we arrived at the music room, Amber took the guitar and start to strum it. Then, he started playing it.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked him and scoffed.

 

"Just listen."he answered and smiled. He started to sing a song while playing the guitar and walking around me with his eyes fix to me. Sometimes he acts some of the lyrics which made me giggled.

 

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

Pardon the way that I stare

There's nothing else to compare

The sight of you leaves me weak

There are no words left to speak

So if you feel like I feel

Please let me know that it's real

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

I love you baby and if it's quite all right

I need you baby to warm the lonely nights

I love you baby, trust in me when I say

Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray

Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay

And let me love you baby, let me love you 

 

"I didn't expect that you will going to seranade me."I said and laugh at him. I got surprise when he suddenly kneel down in front of me. "W-What are you doing?" I asked him.

 

"I know that it is too early for me to do this but time doesn't matter, right? "he started. " Krystal Jung Soojung, let me love you for the rest of my life, will you accept my love and hopefully spend the rest of your life with me?"he continued as he present to me the open smalll box with a ring on it.

 

I just looked at him. I can't believe that this stupid will propose to me today. He look at me with an expectant eyes. I pulled myself together, suppressing my tears of joy in my eyes that starts to leak.

 

"Yes!" I answered to him. He blew out a big sigh and a big smile was drawn on his face.

 

He slid the ring on my ring finger and it fits perfectly. He stand up and I hug him and kiss him. I feel extremely happy right now and my tears of joy had escape from my eyes. Amber wipe my tears when we broke the kiss.

 

"I thought you wouldn't accept my proposal."he said to me and chuckled.

 

"You idiot. I never expect that you are still going to propose to me after our grandma already agreed to marry us." I stated.

 

"Well, all guys propose to the girl they love before they get married, right?"he answered with a grin.

 

Our attention were shifted when suddenly the door in the musice room opened. We saw everyone, with a grin on their faces. My eyes widened when I see that Yuri is holding a video camera. I think he filmed Amber's proposal to me. I can feel my blood flows on my face.

 

"Congratulations!" They all said to us.

 

"I love you Krystal Jung Soojung." Amber said to me and kiss me on my cheek.

 

"I love you too, stupid." I said to him and plant a quick peck on his lips.

 

THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED IN THIS FIC. SORRY IF THERE ARE ONLY FEW KRYBER MOMENTS HERE. WELL, I WAS PLANNING TO END IT WITH JESSBER AT FIRST.HAHAHAHA, ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH, HOPE YOU WILL SUBSCRIBE AND READ MY OTHER FICS TOO. I WRITE ONE JESSBER FIC,FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED, YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!