Jinyoung?

Above Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx_uDYG9dFA

One Love - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjae and the new student made eye contact. His smile grew, and Hyunjae's heart stopped for a second.

 

The new student looked exactly like Jinyoung. Despite the red hair, everything else was the same.

                                         

 

*Could it be..?*

 

He bowed to the class, "Annyeonghaesyo, I am Jung Jaeyoung. Please take care of me." he grinned.

 
Hyunjae's heart sank. So it wasn't Jinyoung. Of course, it couldn't be. He was gone from this world already.

 

*But he resembles Jinyoung so much..Jinyoung doesn't have a twin, does he? No..he doesn't.* Hyunjae ruffled her hair, frustrated. *Aish! I'm really going crazy!*

 

 

"Thank you, Jaeyoung-ssi. You may sit next to Hyunjae-ssi. Please raise your hand, Hyunjae-ssi." Professor Kim glanced at the young adults. Hyunjae stopped ruffling her hair when she heard her name being called. "Eh?"

 

She noticed all eyes were on her. "Ah.." timidly, she raised her hand. Jaeyoung walked over and took the seat besides her. "Annyeong. I hope we can become friends." Jaeyoung whispered, as Professor Kim started the lecture then.

 

Hyunjae turned her head to him. "Ah..yeah. Me, too. I'm Kang Hyunjae, by the way," she whispered back.

 

Hyesu woke up then. She lifted her head off of her desk, mumbling incoherent things. Rubbing her eyes with her hands, she glanced around her. Her eyes landed on Jaeyoung, who was quietly chatting with Hyunjae.

 

*Who's that? A new kid? Huh.* She thought to herself. When she saw his face clearly, Hyesu almost fell off her chair. *W-Why is Jinyoung here?! Don't tell me..he's a zombie?!*

 

*Wait. Wow, you sound so stupid, Hyesu.* she slapped a hand over her forehead. Hyesu glanced at the two once more. *But..isn't that Jinyoung? Or am I hallucinating?*

 

She turned to her left to see Sandeul snoring. "Yah," she poked him. He didn't even budge. "Aish...yah, Lee Junghwan! Wake up!" she whispered, poking him repeatedly.

 
Yet, Sandeul still didn't move an inch. *I give up.* Hyesu sighed and rested her head back on her desk.

 

Hyunjae glanced up at where Professor Kim was. Her eyes widened at what was written on the board. *Holy cra!P We have to copy all of that down?! Where's my pencil?!* She then remembered it dropped from before. Hyunjae started glancing around, trying to find it.

 
Jaeyoung noticed her behavior. "Hey, are you alright?" "Huh? Oh..I'm searching for my pencil." she replied.

 

"You can borrow mine," he placed the pencil he was once holding on her desk. Hyunjae stared. "But..are you sure it's okay?"

 

"Yeah, I have extras." he winked and brought out another pencil. Hyunjae nodded, "Thank you so much, Jaeyoung-ssi."

---

After the morning class

Please log in to read the full chapter