Please

The Heartbreak

"Kim Minseok, I'm in love with you..." Jinhye whispers.

 

 

"Oh jinnie, I love you too, lets get married and have 12 kids!!!!!"

 

"Lulu oppa... You wanna die?" Jinhye threatened.

"I thought that's what you wanted? To run off and get married!" Teased Luhan

"YEAH! To get married, not have a whole basketball team, and plus I already have to deal with you and the rest of EXO"

"Jinnie I know your afraid, but you've practiced this like hundreds of times in front of the mirror... I think it's time to tell him."

"Lulu... I hate when your right"

"That's why we're the best of friends" smiled Luhan.

~~~

Fangirl would kill to have my job, assistant coordinator.

to see all these shirtless boys,

to see all these idols and such...

yeahh... I only got it cause my childhood best friend (Kim Minseok aka Xiumin)

but I only have eyes for him, just to have this job just so I can be close to him...

I am such a loser to think my best friend would feel the same way about me...

Jung Jinhye, keep dreaming.

---

"Jinnnnnnnnie..... I don't think these are my pants...." Xiumin cried behind a curtain.

"That because you took kyungsoo's... Minseok I thought you knew how to read" jinhye teased, smiling at her best friend

" no no I think I ate too much, I am fat..... FAAAAAAT" 

"Kim Minseok!!! You are not fat!!! If you read the tag right, those are kyungsoo's... Go back"

"I can read" peeking at the tags for the first time

"I'm sure you can..."

i love him...

 

 

AN: super sorry that I reported this late, and sorry that's it's short...

i told you guys I was rewriting everything...

give ideas... Please :)

 

much thanks to those who subscribed I love you much