PAST

Remember Me

 

"Congratulations!" They exclaimed as they heard the news.
 
"Ahh! My friends are back!" Taemin hugged me tightly.
 
"Yah! Taemin! Don't hugged Kyo Rin. We are adults now!" Jonghyun shouted.
 
"So? Is she YOURS?" Taemin raised his eyebrows.
 
"Yah!" I stopped the both of them. "Let's just talk properly okay?"
 
"Yes..." They sat beside me.
 
"So? Jonghyun and Taemin, how did you find yourselves?"
 
"Well....." Jonghyun started the story
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
 It was the day I will be adopted. The first time I will leave Kyo Rin. 5:30 pm. The time I will meet my new family. I hurriedly packed my things. 
 
"Jonghyun?" A tall girl smiled at me. " I'm your new mom." She added. 
 
The guy beside her smiled at me sweetly. Probably, he is my new dad. 
 
I rode to their expensive car. "Wow! It's so nice!" I gasped as I saw a television on the car. "Ah! Power Rangers!" I exclaimed as I saw my favorite show.
 
"Ah.. My son likes power rangers?" She said sweetly as she sat beside me. I nodded. "Kyo Rin and I likes to watch it everyday!"
 
"Kyo Rin? Friend?" She asked me. "No. A special girl." I smiled at her.
 
 
 
We were already at MY NEW HOUSE. Wait, it's a MANSION. The maids bowed 90 degrees. 
 
"This is your new home. Kim Jonghyun."
 
 
 
Then, after one week of staying. I was bored that I went to my dad.
 
"Dad. I'm bored." I asked and showed my aeygo.
 
"Arasso... I will let you see your cousin." He smiled at me sweetly.
 
 
 
When, I opened the door, I saw a guy. A bit taller than me.
 
"Hi! I am Key! Your cousin!" He flipped his hair and I can see sparkles everywhere.
 
"Welcome to my house!" I greeted him with a big smile.
 
 
 
Key was my first friend. One day, he told me that he will invite his friends.
 
"Hi I am Onew!" A cheerful guy hopped.
 
"I am Minho." A tall guy approached me. 
 
"Nice to meet you! But I thought you have 3 friends?" I looked at Key
 
"Sorry I am late! Hyung! Why did you leave me." A familiar voice approved us. Then, bowed at me. As he raised his head.
 
"Jonghyun-Hyung?"
 
"Tae.....Min?"
 
 
 
"So, you both are on the same orphanage." Key said while sipping his orange juice.
 
"Yah... I missed you Taemin." I messed his hair.
 
"Me too! Well, where is Kyo Rin? Is she with you? Did she got adopted already?" Taemin asked curiously.
 
"Well...." My smiled turned into a frown. "The orphanage already moved. I can't contact her anymore."
 
"Don't worry! We will find her. Someday......." Taemin smiled at me with assurance.
 
 
 
"Since elementary, they call us SHINee until now. Because we are have both looks and wealth." Jonghyun finished his story and looked at me.
 
"Hmm...." I looked at him with a smile. "I see."
 
"How about you moved in our dorm? You said that you don't have any roommate. And you can attend classes in SHINee Class?" Minho suggested.
 
"But--- I can't."
 
"Why? You are good in studies. I'm sure they will approve." Key added. "But of course. Your room is beside us."
 
"It's not that. It's just....."
 
"About bullies?" Onew said asked.
 
"Yah." I nodded.
 
"Don't worry. We will protect you!" Taemin smiled. 
 
I looked at Jonghyun who nodded in approvance.
 
"Let's give it a try!"