Things Don't Just End Like This

Love Do Change
Your POV

"____, please be happy with him ok?" Zico ask as he break the hug.

You nodded your head while you and him are still tearing. This is the first time you saw him cry so much.

"Remember to invite me to your wedding! I'm tired, sorry..." Zico reply as he lay down and face his back to you.

You are still crying as you walk out. You saw BAP and smile at them.

"Why did't you tell us your choice earlier?" Himchan ask.

"So you all know my choice already?" You ask.

"Noona, why will you like him?" Zelo ask.

"Huh? Where is Yongguk?"

"Why do you still care about him?" Youngjae said as he walk away with Himchan.

"What happen?" You ask Daehyun.

"____, it is best if you left Yongguk alone now." Daehyun tell you.

"Buoya? I make a choice and now you ask me to left him alone?" You shout.

"_____, think of Yongguk. He have already have much heart break, he can't handle another one." Jongup reply.

"So, so this is what I get for chosing him uh?" You ask as you nodded your head and tears start to drop out.

"Ok then, bye." You said and run out of the hosipital all the way to BAP house and pack your bag.

You left a note and the key on the table and left to the nearest hotel.

Yongguk's POV

I went to the rooftop and shout. I keep on shouting until Himchan come and cool me down.

"Chill Yongguk...."

"Just forget about her."

"Why? Why does she still chose Zico? Why?!" I shouted and slowly sit down on the ground.

The rest of the BAP soon come up and crowd around me.

"I thought I won't fall for another person other than EnnYeon.... Just as I meet her, I told myself I can't fall for her, just because she have the same face as EnnYeon.... But now, I really fall for her, not her face, but her heart..." I siad and bury my face on both my hands.

"Hyung, just cheer up ok? I believe EnnYeon noona would watch over you." Zelo said.

I nodded my head and after a few seconds, I stood up.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jongup yelled

"I am going find Zico." I shouted back.

"Don't do anything!!" They yell as they run to catch up with me.

"Bang!"

I slam the door open and walk into the room with BAP behind me.

Zico jumped at the sudden sound and sat up on the bed as he saw me.

"Buoya??" He ask.

"You, you this ing bastard, you ing treat ____ well, you hear me?!" I yell at him.

"What...?" He ask as he give me a blur face.

"Don't ing give me the face, treat ____ well or eles!" I yell at him again.

"What do you mean?" He ask again.

I clenced my fist and shoot him my deadly glare.

"YOU SHOULD ING KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! SHE ING CHOSE YOU!! WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" I shout at him as I control myself for not puching him.

I breath in deeply as I push my way through BAP to walk towards the door.

"But..." Zico start.

"Shut up." I said and just as I was about to open the door, Zico shouted.

"____ chose you! Did't she tell you?!"

My hand froze at the door handle. I slowly turn around and walk to him again.

"What do you mean?"

"____ chose you, she did't chose me."

I look at him then at BAP whose jaw drop.

"You mean, she chose Yongguk hyung and not you...?" Daehyun ask again.

"Yes..." Zico reply as his tears begin to drop out.

"But, why did you and her hug and cry?" I ask.

"That pabo...."

Flashback [Zico's POV]

"I chose...." ___ start but I cut her.

"Wait..." I said as I take in a deep breath.

She look at me and I nodded my head.

"I chose Yongguk." She contiune.

I suddenly feel that my heart sunk, even though I have already expect that she will chose him.

My tears begin to drop out and I start to cry.

"Zico..." ___ said as she put her hand over my hand.

"I'm ok..." I lied.

"Zico, don't be like this..."

Suddenly she hug me tight, feeling her care and her warmth, I start to fell sorry for her and cry even more and she cry with me.

End of flashback [Back to Yongguk's POV]

"It should be telling you to treat her right." Zico said.

I look on the ground and then at Zico.

"Thanks..." I thank him as I run out of the hospital back to my house with BAP behind me.

I run straight to ____ room and open the door. I died a little inside as I did't see her in the room. I run to her closet and open and I saw all of her cloths... gone.

"Hyung..." Zelo called out to me and I turn and walk to him.

He is holding a piece of paper and pass to me.

Dear BAP,

I don't know why did this all happen, but I guess I shall leave here and here is the key to the house. Please take care.

_____

"Aish, we should have not scold her..." Himchan said  as he look down.

"Buoya?? You all scold her??" I yell.

"Yeah...." BAP reply.

I look back down and shake my head.

"Let's go find her now, she should not leave far." Daehyun said.

We nodded our head and went to the hotels and find her.

Your POV

Just as the lift open, you walk out and saw BAP at the information counter. Your eyes widen and you quickly hide behind a pillar secertly looking at them.

"Buoya... What is wrong with them doing here...?" I ask myself.

Just as I was lost in my thought, I suddenly felt a sharp pain behind me head.

What happen next was all in darkness.

A/N: Hello everyone!! BAP'S NEW MV IS OUT!!! HOLY GOD, I ALMOST DIED YESTERDAY!!! All of them are just so freaking hot!!!!!:D Ok, new chapter is up~ Sorry for not updating for a long time, do drop comments!!:) Love you people!!:) See you next time!!:)