Chapter 1: The Meeting

My Superhero

It was a peaceful day on Seoul University.  Everyone is busy doing their own work. Dara and Victoria arrive at the university with smile on their faces because it's their First year on the school. Dara and Victoria are  they are childhood friends. Dara is the heiress of the Park Enterprises. While Victoria is the only daughter of the Song Company. Dara and Victoria are both wearing their school uniforms. Dara looked at her watch and thought that they arrive early than they expected.

 

Dara: We are early, so we still have time to familiarize the school.

Victoria: yeah.  let's just go!

 

Dara and Victoria was on the classroom and sitting waiting for the class to start, when a group of female students scream when they saw a group of male students just arrived. Victoria and Dara out of curiosity goes out at the classroom and looked to the group of male students whom the girls who have been screaming of.  

Victoria: who are they? why are they not wearing their uniforms? 

Dara: yeah, and it looks like they are very popular.

 

A female student heard them.

 

Uee: You don't know them! ahh so you're new here aren't you? they are 2pm and they are very popular here and you two must know    that! you two must know who are you talking too.

 

Dara: Why who do you think you are anyway!

Uee: I'm Uee, I'm in charge of protecting my oppas from students who are very crazy about them.

Victoria: Oh, is that so? we don't care who you are anyway.

Uee: Grrrr, since both of you are new here, I'll let both of you passed.

 

 

~~~~~2PM SIDE~~~~~~~

 

Wooyoung is the leader of the group and the Heir of Young Company. Nickhun is the player who is the heir of tea ceremony school. Taecyeon is the introverted son of a large company. Junsu is the onle son of the ambassador of south korea ann love to date girls who are older to him. Chansung is tha maknae of the group and the comedian of the group. Junho is the heir of the famous museum in south korea. 2pm has their own classroom wherein that classroom is much high class than any other classroom at the school.  They even have their own chef and special tables at the cafeteria.

 

 Wooyoung was leading the group when on of the male students at their side spill a orange juice at wooyoung's face. Wooyoung stare at him badly and wipe off the juice on his face.

 

 

male student: what will i do?? oh i'm very very sorry. I'm sorry!

wooyoung: everybody this guy is officially kick out of the school.

wooyoung punch him on the face. The male student fell on the floor with blood on his nose. wooyoung left him on the floor and the group left with wooyoung leading the way.

 

 

~~dara and victoria side~~

 

Dara: OMO! did you see what he did? who is he to do that to that poor guy!

Victoria: Unnie lower your voice, someone might hear you again, I don't want any trouble.

Dara: I don't care. Someone must teach that guy a lesson!

 

Uee heard them.

 

Uee: aha! you don't know who are you messing with, you will see if the leader you said you will wish that you never study here at this school!

Dara: Who are you scaring? me? I'm not scared, I'm a very strong girl and if someone messes with me and my friend I know how to defend myself and for my friend.

Victoria: Unnie! stop that already! let's go before someone hears you again.

Uee: Make sure that you're friend dara will know where is she and know who who is she talking too.

Dara: Why you!!  (points at uee)

Victoria pulled dara to avoid troubles and they went back to the classroom.

 

After the class,  dara and victoria went to the cafeteria for lunch. Both get their food and starting eating and chatting when the students around them started screaming because 2PM had just entered the cafeteria.

 

Dara: what is great about them anyway? they are handsome but nothing pain at the .

Victoria: Unnie this is the greatest school in our country, I want to last long here, so please stop talking things that will get us into trouble.

Dara: fine, i'll shut my mouth, but if they do anything bad to you i'll gonna defend you no matter what happens.

 

 Victoria is finished eating her food and she stand to get glass of water. After getting glass of water nickhun passed and she accidentally spill water on nickhun's clothes. Wooyoung saw what she did and said.

 

Wooyoung: hey you lady! what will you with my bro's clothes don't you know that is expensive!

nickhun: bro it's fine.

Wooyoung: no it's not, no one messes with the 2pm.

 

dara approach wooyoung and said.

 

Dara: who do think you are? the president? if you do anything with my bestfriend I will fight against you even though i'm a girl.

 

Wooyoung just laughed at her and he pour a cup of cold cofee to her clothes and laughed. Dara stare at him badly.

 

Dara: You are messing with the wrong girl. ( dara gets ready to pucnch him) Yaaahhhhhh!!!!!  ( he punched wooyoung on the face and wooyoung fell on the floor)

 

2pm  was shocked for what she did and dara left and pulled victoria.  and went to the comfort room. It seems their will be troubles for the following days during their stay on the school.

 

Gossip starts.