My Life

Just Be By My Side

"Kriing! Kriing!"
The alarm clock rang, ruining your beauty sleep. "Ugh.." You groaned. "Kriing Kringg!" It rang once again. You finally sat up and turn off the alarm clock. *Gosh.. This clock makes me want to smash it in pieces.* 
"Soo Jung-ah~ You're awake?" You could hear your brother's voice from behind the door.

"yeah. I'll come down in 10 minutes." You stood up and did some stretchings before heading for the bathroom.

After a good 3 minute shower, You wore you school uniform neatly and wore your big,thick glasses that almost cover half of your face. You put your hair into a not so messy bun. After grabbing your backpack, You jogged downstairs to the kitchen.

As usual, Your brother prepared breakfast for you and him. He placed the plate on the table and look up at you. "Eat up. I'll be back in 5 minutes." He pushedthe plate to you and jogged upstairs to wash himself. 

You picked a piece of toast and smeared it with butter. You munched it while reviewing your math notes for this afternoon math test.

After 5 minutes or so, Your brother came downstairs and sat infront of you. He sighed seeing you study. Again.

Not that he didn't like his siter to get good grades but he was worried if you will get sick with all the studies."Soojung-ah, Don't study too hard." He said, grabbing a toast and munched it. 

You didn't response but just nodded your head. After, Your brother finished his breakfast, You were ready to go to school. "Don't let the girls bully you again. I hate seeing you suffer Soojung-ah.. " Your brother gave you a symphatic look as he curled a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Its okay oppa. I can handle them." You smiled in response which was rare. "Bye. Go to school safely." Your brother climbed in the car which was driven by your driver. (Don't ask why there is a driver xD I'll reveal some of her past later)

You had to go seperate ways so you won't get caught that the one and only popular guy in school was your brother. You rode your bicycle to school. 

After arriving at school, You parked you bicyle at the bicycle's section and walked to the gate. As you entered the gate, Students began to whisper around you. You hung your head lowly as you walked into the school. You could even hear what they say.

"The nerdy-ghost arrived. "

"Ugh.. She is soo ugly."

"Why would God waste his time to make an ugly being like her."

The comments were hurtful but you were used to it. You went to your locker and took out some books. "Well, well, well.. Look who's here. The nerdy ghost." You heard the voice of the girl that you hate so much. You gritted your teeth.

"Yah! I'm talking to you. " She spun you around and pushed you to the lockers, making a loud noise. "What do you want, Jimin?" You hissed. "Look! A ghost is talking to me!" She cackled and high-fived her friends. Everyone around you was laughing too since Jimin shouted it outloud.

You could feel the tears welling up but held it in. "I don't want anything from you. I just want to humiliate you" She whispered to your ear.

She saw the books in your hand and eventually took it from you. "Let me help you- Whoops! It fell. " She laughed as she dropped your books 'Accidentally'. She high-fived her friends once again and finally left you alone, picking your books. You were used to this kind of bullying. 

*Well.. This is my life. * 

---------------------------------------------------

So, finished the first chapter! ahaha. I'll reveal some of her past in the future chapters so.. yeah. Anticipate it! Subscribe and comment at what are you thoughts about this chapter!