Moving

ICE CREAM

HyeJin's P.O.V.
"OPPA!!"I said as I saw my cousin coming to fetch me. I ran towards him to hug him. After the incident 3 weeks ago, My mother died last week. My father?? died 10 years ago. I will now be taken care by the Kims but only Channie(himCHAN) Oppa lives in Korea. "Aigoo~ My Jinnie's been prettier and bigger already.." Channie Oppa said as he ruffled my hair. "You just saw me last month, Oppa.." I said while smiling. "Did you eat??" he asked me.I nodded in reply. "Alright, KAJA!!" he exclaimed like a 6 year-old kid. I chuckled looking at the person who was 5 years older than me. We went into his car after putting all my luggage in the car.He started the engine and drove to Seoul. It's been a long time since i've been there, 2 years maybe.

    On the way, I dozed off and had a sound nap. "Jinnie-ah~we arrived, wake up~" I heard a voice trying to wake me up. I parted my eyelids slowly and as the blurr vision sharpen, I saw a white bungalow, with a flowery garden and red roof. "WAAAH~ YEPPUDA!! I exclaimed. From the corner of my eye I saw Channie Oppa holding a chuckle. "Lets go in" he slung his hand over my shoulders and carrying my luggage on the other. I took one of my bags and head in the house.*OMEGASH!!!HE LIVES ALONE IN THIS PRETTY HOUSE?!??* I mentally questioned myself. "Let's go on to the best part for you.... YOUR ROOM!!". I smiled and nodded in excitement.

      We went upstairs and he opened one of the doors, revealing a baby blue room, MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE COLOUR!! I saw a white bed, white wardrobe, white dressing table.... It was all matched perfectly. "AWW!!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!" I said while hugging him tightly... Maybe too tight, he was out of breath when I released him."Mian.." I mumbled. He chucked and put my bags into the room. "You'll start your new school tomorrow, let's just unpack these in the weekend" he said walking out of my new room.

My eyes wandered around the room, it was bright, neat and pretty. A few moments later, Channie Oppa came with 2 pairs of school uniform and a brochure. "You'll be attending the school that I used to go to, that brochure will help you get some information, dinner's ready at 7" he then went out. I closed the door, unpacked my clothes (not listening to Channie Oppa's 'demand') and arranged them neatly in the wardrobe. I finshed arranging them in about, 30 minutes. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, *20 minutes until dinner* I thought. I took a shower in the floral patterned bathroom ant got ready. I wore a simple yellow sleeveless shirt with leggings. I went downstairs and saw Channie Oppa waitng for me with a simple but delicious looking meal. After dinner, I watched some Tv with Channie Oppa, I yawned after watching for awhile. "Go to sleep.. It's been a tiring day". I nodded while rubbing my eyes. "Night,Oppa~" I said, heading to my room. I plopped on my bed and saw the brochure he gave me awhile ago. I reached for it and read it.
'TS HIGH,Where successors are build'
*I hope I won't get bullied again and there is no b*tchy girls* I thought as I slowly drifted to sleep.