hyo or hyeon?

dream on

 

Kai POV

 

After an hour, finally we arrived at hotel. I got off of the car with taemin behind me. We saw our several friends, and we walked to the lobby through the main entrance.

*is that hyeon* I thought, I saw a girl standing near the entrance, looked like she was busy playing something on her ipod and that’s really hyeon’s habitude so I walked toward her direction to make sure it was her.

 

 

Flashback*

 

I just went to teachers room to give my assignment but suddenly mrs. Lee called me and asked me to give the book to my classmates. I looked at the name in front of that book “choi jihyeon?” I guessed. Because the name was blur maybe because some water that spilled on the book earlier. I walked to the class and looked for that girl. We were still not recognize well to each other. I looked at the girl who sit in front and remember her friend called her something related to hyeon or hyo or something, so I guessed she was that girl.

“Yah! Choi jihyeon!” I called her but she was busy witted something.

“choi jihyeon!” that girl still did’nt respond so I decided to go towards her. I handed her the book and he looked up at me.

“choi jihyeon, here your book” i said coldly.

“my name is not choi jihyeon but choi jihyo!” she corrected me and got pissed, look like a little kids who got irritated when someone pinched them.

“yeah whatever your name is” I put her book in her table and walked to my chair.

 

After that day I used to call her hyeon rather than hyo, don’t know why. First impression is really important I think.

 

 

*back to reality

 

“kai, where are you going?” taemin asked, confused but followed me behind.

“hyung look” I pointed at her “that’s hyeon right?”

I saw taemin looked at the direction and nodded

“yeah I think, what is she doing here?” taemin asked

“what about we asked her?” I walked again towards her not minding the answer from taemin. I don’t know I just curious. And we were close to each other before so its not wrong to greet her first, right?

 

“hyeon” I called, I saw her looked at us and am I right I saw she was a bit shocked and.. blushed?

“hai taemin, hai kai” she said

why she called taemin first? And so far that I knew she didn’t really close to him. I shrugged it off, it doesn’t matter anyway.

“why you’re here?” I asked

“o oh I attend my friend’s birthday party, wh -what about you guys?” she answered  bumbling.

“same here, don’t say your friend is hongki?” I guessed

“oh my, yes!” she squeaked “I was at the same elementary school with him, and you kai?”

“yeah hongki is our junior high friend” I answered. She just nodded her head not minding to look at me. She’s a little different than she was on 1st grade. A little bit shy maybe I’m not so sure.

“hyeo, see you inside”

“oh yeah, byee” she waved at me and taemin. I turned around and walked to the ballroom.

 

 

~~~~~

 

Jihyo POV

 

When I heard my name was called, it really shocked me. Especially this person called me “hyeon” and I know right away who it was, the only person who called me hyeon is him. And he approached me and asked me why I was there too, we talked for a while and he said he wanted to go inside. I waved at him and taemin, but he just turned around without even waved back. What a jerk. At least he asked me to go inside with them, I’m a girl and was alone after all, what if there’s some ert who can’t resist my beauty and teased me. LOL. Yeaah I know daydreaming again, it just became my habbit now.

Its been half hour I waited kyomi and miyoung, they said they will come together. I decided to wait a little bit more before going inside when suddenly I got a phone call. I looked at the phone ID and it was miyoung.

“YAH! eodieseoo!! I’m alone here, I’ve waited so long, you guys better hurry” I scolded, not giving miyoung a chance to talk.

“YAH!!!! My car broke down” she said pissed. I tried to hold my laughter.

“so-sorry miyoung-ah, so where are you know? “I said, concerned about their situation.

“we still near kyomi’s house”

“its all your fault miyoung, if you listen to me to use my car it will not happen” I heard kyomi said beside her

“shut up! Stop blaming me kyomi” I heard miyoung shouted.

“guys you wanna me to come there? I can asked uncle kim to help you guys”. Uncle kim is my driver.

“no need jihyo, this maknae already call her driver and he is on his way”

“hmm okay then”

“but I don’t think we can still go there, its really awful you know. Just tell hongki happy birthday and sorry, me and kyomi couldn’t come there.”

“WHAT??? No no, its really awkward you can’t do that to me, there’s no one I’m close with” I begged

“whatever! That’s your business, you can go home too if you want” she laughed

“byee” she said.

“miyong! Yah! Mi..” but she’s already hang up the phone.

i wanna called uncle kim to pick me up at lobby but then I thought *but there’s kai here, it’s so rarely to see him in a suit, ok let my eyes take their vitamin. So I canceled to call uncle kim and decided to go inside the ballroom.