08: Kai.

The Annoying Prince.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Kai.

---

{ = song of the day = Gdragon GO }

---

Daehyun panted in horror. The boy in the video — it was definitely him. The boy barking, meowing, chirping; everything was him. It drove him nuts of how embarrassing he looked. He let out a groan. “T-That's not me!” Despite figuring it out, he insisted on lying and thinking of the whole scene as a dream. “That can't be me!! I don't even remember all of this happening!!! That's just someone who looks like me! Beside, I have a hotter body than him! Compare his abs to mine!! Mine is toned! His is flabbyyyy!!”

You laughed at his panicking state and continued to watch him ramble on. “He looks NOTHING like me!! I-II I I I... I'm.. . I'm . Why am I ? Where's my clothes? My shirt?! What did you do?!!! We didn't do 'it' right?!?!? TELL ME WE DIDN'T!! TELL MEE!! W-WEE DIDDN'TTT!!?” His voice started stammering as he gripped onto your shoulders.

With a hidden plan, you decided to joke with him. “We did do it. You forced yourself on me! You !” you easily lied.

Daehyun's eyes widen. “I-II didn't know!! I was drunk!!! It was a mistake! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry! Oh my goodness! What am I going to tell my mom?! My dad?! What if you get pregnant?!?! I'm not ready to be a father yet! It's too early for this!! I'm so stupid!!”

You laughed. “Haha! I was just kidding! Calm down! By the way, your shirt is right there on the floor! Hyemi unnie cooked breakfast so come down and eat after you wash up, okay?” With that being said, you closed the door shut from behind leaving a stunned Daehyun with his mouth gaped open.

---

“Good morning Daehyun-ssi,” Hyemi greeted politely. “Breakfast is served!”

Daehyun squealed, “FOOOOODDDD!!” It seems like he already forgot the incident from earlier.

“Daehyun,” you called as he began munching on his croissants with the dipped choco.

“Boss!” he corrected, making you roll your eyes.

“Daehyun! The centre table broke from last night's party,” you explained. “What do we do with it?”

He shot you a look. “Throw it out of course!” he sarcastically replied. “Whadda' think?”

“Also! The sink in the bathroom is spraying wate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter