07: Drunk Daehyun.

The Annoying Prince.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Drunk Daehyun.

---

{ = song of the day = TeenTop Walk By }

---

“Ackk!” you shrieked in astonishment after being held down on the bed by Daehyun.

“Hehehe!” he laughed mischievously beside your ear. “SO NICCCEEEU~”

“Daehyun! Get off of me!” you demanded as you tried to push him off, but unfortunately, he still didn't want to budge from his spot. His lips were close to your ears and his voice smelled like toxic. “DAEHYUN!!” You struggled.

He groaned from your constant hit on his chest and had no choice but to pin them down once and for all while sitting on your stomach. You screamed in surprise. “D-Daehyun?!” He blinked at you innocently before gripping onto his shirt. After playing with it's edge for a bit — he eventually stripped his shirt off. “STOP!! What are you doing?!!! Put your shirt back on!!”

Daehyun leaned his face near yours then giggled. “SO NICCEEEUU~” he commented again.

Your face was in a deep shade of red. It was either because of anger or embarrassment. Upset because of what he was doing in his drunk state. And shy because you have now seen him half twice.

“S-Stop ittt!” you stammered while fighting to get him off. You bit your lip as you felt his forehead get pressed against your own. The sudden touch sent you to shiver in uncomfortableness and also caused your throat to become dry. “Get off,” you squeaked. The adrenaline in you kept building up as your heart came rapidly beating. 

He had an amused expression on his face — as if he was enjoying in playing with you (unconsciously). He leaned closer allowing your noses to touch this time. You felt suffocated and you couldn't breathe. Daehyun held your arms together in one hand then slipped his other right hand under your lips, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter