Green Jello

Meet Myungsoo, the Big Mouth

 

  You brushed your hair for the last time. You smiled and put your hair brush down on the desk. *Can't wait for school!* 
   You grabbed your backpack and ran downstairs. You found both of your parents cooking in the kitchen. A small smile came upon your face. You love it when your parents are doing stuff together. 
   You walked into the kitchen and greeted your parents. "Good morning appa and umma." you sat down at the dining table. "Good morning sweetheart. Want breakfast?" Mrs. Yoo asked. Without hesitating you nodded. Mrs. Yoo walked over to you bringing two warm chocolate chip pancakes on a plate. "Thank you." you your lips. 
   Almost half way done with your pancakes, a butler came into the kitchen and told you that someone was waiting outside the gate for you. As soon as you heard it, you grabbed your backpack and left outside. You saw a figure leaning against the black gates and you knew exactly who it was. 
   You went out of the gates then locked it with your key that Mr. Yoo had given to you. Putting the key in your jacket pocket, you smiled and looked at the figure. "Good morning Myungsoo oppa!" you happily greeted him. He turned his head towards you and a small grin came upon his face. "Morning. Shall we get going?" Myungsoo asked as he held out his hand. You gladly held onto his hand, and you two walked to school. 
   On the way to school you and Myungsoo talked about what you two did over the one week break. You told him about your three day trip to Europe and how you and Mrs. Yoo went to the spa for a mother and daughter hang out. 
   You laughed as Myungsoo told you what he and Sungyeol tried to do. "PUHAHAHA! Really? You and Sungyeol tried to get into a club? PUHAHAHA!" you couldn't control your laughter. "Y-yah! That's not even funny." Myungsoo pouted. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be laughing." you tried to keep a straight face but you ended up laughing even more. "Yoo Eunbi stop laughing! Just because the big scary man kicked us out, you think it's funny?" Myungsoo let go of your hand. You finally stopped laughing and apologized to Myungsoo. Like always, he forgave you. 
 
 
 
 The first bell has rung and you, Sungjong, and Myungsoo had the same home room. You sat in your assigned seat and took out your books and agenda. 
   Mr. Jung entered the room and greeted the students. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Jung." the class replied. "Today we will start with checking your homework, then I will do an attendance check." Mr. Jung announced. 
 
 
 
   At lunch break, Sungjong kept rolling his neck left to right, right to left. "Owh my neck won't stop hurting!" Sungjong whined. "Well, if you actually did as what Mr. Jung told you to, you wouldn't have had the punishment." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. You just giggled and continued to read your book. 
   Sunggyu and Woohyun came towards the table while shouting loudly. "Hey Eunbi!" Woohyun smiled. "Hello Woohyun oppa." you also greet him back and smiled. "No hi to me?" Sunggyu waved his hands. You laughed then also greeted him. He patted your head then sat next to Sungjong. 
   Myungsoo then took something out of his backpack then hand it to you. "Here." Myungsoo said. You looked at what he was holding. "Is that for me?" you asked. Myungsoo nodded. "It's only for you so you can't share with anybody else ok?" Myungsoo looked into your dark brown eyes. You nodded cutely then took the bag of green jello. 
   "Thanks oppa!" you opened it taking out a green jello. "My favorite." you smiled brightly then peeled off the plastic. Popping the jello into your mouth, you held up two thumbs. "Delicious~" you sang. 
   "Hello Eunbi!" Dongwoo shouted and waved hello to you excitedly. Hoya gave you a small smile as a greeting. "Hi oppas!" you smiled then took out another green jello to eat. 
   *Cute.* a small smile came across Myungsoo's face as he looked at you. 
 
 
 
  After school Myungsoo decide to walk you home like always. Since he needs to walk past your neighborhood to go to his place, he decide to always take you home after school. 
   You and Myungsoo started chatting about the science assignment Mr. Jung handed out today until you bump into something. 
   "Oops." 
   You found out that you didn't bump into something, instead you bumped into someone.  
   "That's all you are going to say? Oops?" you heard Myungsoo yelling at the person. You stood up and brushed off the dirt on your uniform. Finally looking at the person you bumped into, you found him very handsome and attractive. Your face flushed pink. 
   You pulled Myungsoo's arm telling him to calm down.  "It's ok Myungsoo oppa. It was my fault I wasn't looking." you mumbled. The person you bumped into made eye contact with you making him and you both turn pink. "I-if you will excuse me, I have to go now." the person said then walked off. 
   "Are you ok?" Myungsoo looked at you making sure you had no cuts or bruises. "I'm fine Myungsoo. Perhaps, do you know who he is?" you asked suddenly. Myungsoo froze in his position but then quickly grabbed your hand and said, "Lets go, you parents are probably worried about you." Myungsoo dragged you all the way home. 
   *Hope I get to see him again.* you secretly smiled to yourself. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
First chapter up! Sorry for the short chapter. :(
 Also, excuse me for my grammar, spelling, and bad beginning. 
I at writing the beginnings, but trust me things will be more interesting later on ^__^
Show your support for my first fanfic please~ 
-JINNIE07