Chapter One

Im not just a makeup artist ... Im his sister . (HIATUS)

English : Green 

Chinese : Red 

Korean : Black 

 


Mei Hua POV : 

" Mei ! You are going to South Korea ! My boss said coming into my office .

" What , Why ?? " I asked her . She walked back and smiled .

"You are going to be a famous boy group's make-up artist ! Trust me .. You will be happy ." She said and walked out . I ran to the door ,

" WHEN AM I LEAVING !?!" I shouted .

" Tomorrow afternoon !!" She shouted back . 

I trudged back to my desk and stared at the picture of me and my brother . 

" Ge Ge , Maybe we will see eachother ." I mumbled and grabbed my keys . 

I walked to my car and drove to my condo , I pulled out a big suitcase for my clothes and another for my make-up . 

"Gosh , L.A to Korea ? Good thing , I study korean ." I smiled and finished packing . 


Super Junior POV :

" Guys ! Listen up !! " Manager hyung called us to the living room .

" Yes hyung ?" Kyuhyun mumbled while everyone was still half asleep .

" We have a new make-up artist and she will be here tomorrow ." Their manager added . Super Junior's eyes opened wide when they heard "She" .

" Is she pretty ?""Is she a noona !?""Whats her name !?""Are we going to meet her ?" Questions came rocketing out at the manager . 

" Ok Ok , Yes she is pretty , Very I must add , She is not a noona , She is younger than all of you , Her name ... I will not give it out since she is famous , and Yes you will meet her tomorrow . I will bringer her by the dorm before dropping her off at her new condo ." He answered . 

The guys became excited once they heard that a pretty younger girl was their make-up artist . 

" Now go to bed , You don;t wanna be sleepy when she comes do you ?" Their manager asked . 

Right after he said that , each member raced to their room . 


Mei Hua POV : 

I arrived in Korea the day later's morning . I walked out of the terminal to be greeted by some of my followers and reporters . I waved and bowed towards them . I walked outside to find a guy holding a paper that said my name on it . I walked up to him and bowed .

" Are you Mei Hua ?" He asked me . I nodded .

" Ahh , Ok Ok , Let's go meet your new clients ." He said and grabbed my bags . 

I sat into the front seat watching what passes by as we drive . 

" Excited ?" The manager asked . 

" Yep , I never really worked for a famous boy band ." I said watching the city lights pass by . 

" Oh , Call me Sunghyo Oppa . Or Manager Oppa . Either one ." He said pulling into the drive way . 

He parked the car and we went up the elevator to the 14th floor . 

We walked to the 13 dorm on the right and paused , " Stay here and come inside when I tell you too kay ?" Manager oppa said . 

I nodded and stood by the door . 


Super Junior POV : 

" GUYS IM BACK !" Manager hyung yelled out . 

We all ran out to the living room to see hyung standing there by himself . 

" Where's our make-up artist ?" Heechul asked . 

" Ok You can come in mei . " Hyung said from outside . 

Then a beautiful , Long-legged girl wearing this came into the room . 

" Annyeonghayso , Chonun Mei Hua Imnida , Please take care of me ." She bowed . 

They guys couldn't speak because of how stunned that her beauty is so captivating . 

" You are ... The Make-Up Artist Mei Hua ?" Hangeng asked . 

" Neh .... GE GE !?" She said shocked . 

" MEI MEI !!" Hangeng ran up and hugged the girl . 

" You guys know eachother or errrrr...." Eunhyuk asked pointing at both of them . 

" Mei Mei , Is my little sister and Ge Ge is my older brother ." They smiled . 

" They do look alike . I mean both have long legs ." Leeteuk said eyeing Mei's legs . 

Right then everyone's eyes stared at her legs . 

" EYES OFF . " Hangeng yelled making everyone look up and play it off casually . 

" Ge ge , It's very nice to see you again and Nice to meet you guys . But I will see you tomorrow ... So bye " She waved off and gave everyone a hug . 

" Wait , Why don't you stay with us ? I mean you will be here tomorrow so ... " Leeteuk trailed off .

" Mei , Decline . " Hangeng whispered in chinese .

" Why ?" She asked beack in the same language . 

" this dorm is full of erts including .... Leeteuk , Heechul , Kangin , Yesung , Eunhyuk , Donghae , Kibum , Kyuhyun , Siwon , Ryeowook , Shindong , Sungmin ."

" Gege , You basically named everyone . " 

" HEY STOP SPEAKING IN CHINESE ! We heard our names ! " Donghae complained . 

" She won't stay because you guys are s , " Hangeng simply answered . 

" She will stay in your room gosh ." Heechul flipped his hair . 
 

" Fine , But Yesung ... Don't even dare to touch her philtrum or you will die . " He threatened . 

" Wait ... I don't get a say in this ?! No fair . " Mei pouted . 

" Omo , She is cuter than Sungmin !" Donghae smiled . 

" Of course she is , she is my bao bei :D" Hangeng hugged Mei who was pretending to gag . 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

How did you like this chapter ?? Please let me know . Kthnx bye ;D