I guess I'm leaving ?

Im not just a makeup artist ... Im his sister . (HIATUS)

Mei Hua ; 

Its was a month after I last heard from Gege . So , I decided to check on the internet for any other things about him .

" BREAKING NEWS ! HANKYUNG LEAVING SUPER JUNIOR . TO CHINA . " 

It said . I clicked the posted and saw him in an airport waving to his fans and whatnot . I sighed and went to work . Lee Sooman made me Be another make-up artist for another group .... I think it was called SNSD ? Or Girl's Generation ???
 

Well I got dressed and went to my car . 

Innocence

----------------------

 

I got to the studio and went to the make-up department to meet my new clients . 

I walked in and saw 9 girls sitting down . 

I bowed , " Annyeonghasyo , Mei Hua imni-" " Yeah we don't need to know your name , so just hurry up and do our makeup ." The blonde one cut me off . 

I felt hurt , but I didn't let that get to me . 

I shook that off and began to do their make up . 

" GOSH ! I LOOK HORRIBLE ! DO IT AGAIN !?" 

" UGH ! ITS NOT EVEN !"

" WHAT KIND OF MAKE-UP ARTIST ARE YOU ?!" 

" YOU ARE THE WORST MAKE UP ARTIST I HAVE EVER MET !" 

They yelled at me . 

I could feel the tears coming in . I ran out the studio room and bumped into someone . 

" Hey Me- Oh my gosh what happened ?" I looked up only to see Sungmin oppa . " N-N-Nothing ." I stuttered and tried to get out of his grasp . He looked at me in the eyes , " I have time , Tell me everything ." He said with sincere in his eyes . 

I gave up and began to tell him .

-----------------------------------------------------

I busted out crying , " They are so cruel ! I never ever ever met anyone like them ! " . Sungmin oppa rubbed my back , " Shh , You aren't pretty when you cry . " I looked at him and wiped my tears , " I guess I'm going to make my flight back to Los Angeles a little early . " 

" WHAT !? YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ,,, I MEAN US AS IN SUPER JUNIOR !? " He started to panic . I stopped him . 

" I have to go , I have no one in Korea anyways . " I said walking away . 

" But you have me ....." I heard him mumble .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Mianhe oppa . Mianhe ." I said and walked out the studio . 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

WHOOO! 

Two updates in one day ! LOL 

Anyways , Remember Comment ( If i get 10 comments i will update again !)

And take the poll on chapter 14 ! <333