Chapter 11 – Suspecting

[EDITING] Melting the ice prince I got married to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhee stir her ice Americano while waiting for her friend at Tom N Toms.

“I’m sorry, I’m late!” Her paparazzi friend apologized.

“It’s ok, I just arrived.” She smiled.

“So what’s the news you’re claiming that if I were to write it for you, I’m definitely going to get promoted?” Her friend named Yura asked excitedly, taking her laptop out from her bag.

“You know EXO-K’s Chanyeol is having a scandal right?” Her friend nodded.

“I’ve more news about him. He’s my ex boyfriend.” Yoonhee smirked.

“And I want you to write news for me, and also to make it as dramatic as you can.”

Yura was unsure, but she nodded and urged Yoonhee to continue.

“Write that I’m expecting his baby.” Yura’s jaw dropped.

“Hee, this is a bit too much, don’t you think so?” Yoonhee raised an eyebrow.

“You’re hooking a big fish right now, isn’t that good for you?”

Yura nodded. “But you see, all I do is write news that people read and forget about them soon. But I never thought of wanting to ruin somebody’s life, or even their career. And I know how much that kid wanted this job, his dream. Hee, I’m sorry, but I don’t have the heart to write this out.” Yura said calmly, with determination.

Yoonhee frowned, pissed off. “

You don’t want to write this article? Fine, then I shall look for someone else to write that for me. Yura, you’ve lost your good damn opportunity to climb higher.”

And she left the café, leaving Yura there shaking her head.

“You’re too much, Hee. I wonder what changes you to become like this.” Yura sighed.

“Hey, Kel. I’ve an article for you; it will definitely be a big hit. Are you up for it?” She asked her friend, Kel.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll meet you at Krispy Kreme at Lotte Mall, at about 3?” Yoonhee agreed and hang the phone.

“If I can’t have him, then nobody else is supposed to have him as well.” Yoonhee hissed.

 

 

“Hi, Hee.” Kel waved and walked towards their table.

“I’ve got you ice Americano, hope you don’t mind.” Yoonhee said with a smile.

“Nah, it’s ok, I like it. So, about the news?” Kel wiggled her eyebrows.

“You’re impatient, just like before. Anyways, the news I want you to write is about EXO-K’s Chanyeol. You do know that he’s in a scandal now right?” Kel nodded, drinking her ice Americano.

“He’s my ex boyfriend, and I know more about him. Do you want to work this out with me?” Yoonhee smirked.

“Tell me about it.” Kel whipped out her galaxy tab and waited for Yoonhee to start her story.

“I know him when I was 12, and we got together when we’re 14. Soon after, he left me for some other girls that I don’t know who she is. I tried begging him to stay, but he didn’t. He even made me strip when I told him no. He almost me, luckily for my mom, or else I wouldn’t know what will happen to me if she didn’t come in.

And he came back recently, we met at the bar.  We got drunk and we made love. And now, I’m expecting his baby, it’s already 2 months old.”

Kel eyed on Yoonhee’s stomach. “But I don’t see any bump?”

Yoonhee chuckled lightly.

“Kel, it’s only 2 months old. Not everyone’s stomach would grow bigger, it will but not now.” She said.

Kel nodded and continue typing.

“And then? Go on, I know you’ve more than this.” Yoonhee nodded.

“And I was shocked and hurt when I read the newspaper. He promised me that if I am pregnant, he would take care of both our baby and me. He said he would marry me, but I guess he’s just lying to me to get pleasure.”

“Don’t lie to me, Hee. I know what you’re doing behind this. I will write this for you, but I’m not going to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter