New Friend

Stupid Couple

you and Kyuhyun both went to their classroom to get their stuffs and go home alread.

 

The both of them reached their classroom and it was already empty. “ maybe they left already” you said.

 

“let's go too” Kyuhyun said as he grabbed his bag and waited for you to get ready outside of their classroom.

 

“ okay, I'm done” you said. “ okay, so wanna go grab some pizza after class?” Kyuhyun asked you as he held you'a hand. It was pretty normal for you and Kyuhyun to be holding each other's hand.

 

“ sure.” you replied. When they got out of the school campus, Kyuhyun saw Sooyoung waiting for him.

 

“ oh . I forgot I was going to meet up with Sooyoung today” Kyuhyun said. “ oh yeah” you said as she agreed.

 

Kyuhyun ran towards Sooyoung with his hand still linked with you's hand. Sooyoung looked at their hands and raised an eye brow.

 

you let go of Kyuhyun's hand and looked down feeling embarrass.

 

“ sooyoung-ah, annyeong” Kyuhyun said as he smiled. Sooyoung smiled but then walked away. “ Go after her” you said with a slight feel of guilt.

 

Kyuhyun did and he somehow managed to stop her. “ Oh .I forgot something. That might make you happy. Wait for me here please. I'll just get it in our classroom” Kyuhyun said as he smiled at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung c ould only agree. Who else could turn down such a beautiful smile.

 

“where are you going?” you asked Kyuhyun. “ I'm gonna get something” Kyuhyun said as he ran back to the classroom

 

Meanwhile, Sooyung approached you. “ annyeong. I am you. I think we started off at a wrong foot. I'm sorry” you said.

 

Sooyoung smirked. “ tss. Can you please back away from Kyuhyun? He's mine” Sooyoung said. “ oh my god” you said.

 

“ why were you even holding hands? Why are the two of you acting so sweet together?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“ oh yeah, about that, please don't misunderstand, we're just really close, that's why” you said.

 

“ I'm telling you. If you cannot back off, then atleast don't let me see you flirting with him. He clearly doesn't like it” Sooyoung said as she slapped you.

 

“ aiish. You !” you said as she was about to slap Sooyoung to but Kyuhyun saw what was about to happen and he called out you 's name.

 

“ Kyuhyun-ah, she slapped me” you said. “ Why would I? Oh my God. Kyuhyun,your friend. She threatened me” Sooyoung said.

 

Kyuhyun went closer to know what really happened. “ okay, what's with this?” Kyuhyun asked the two of them.

 

“ she said that I should back off because she likes you not only as her best friend but she wants you to be his boyfriend” Sooyoung lied.

 

“ what? I didn't say that. You were the one who told me that you stupid girl” you said as she got mad.

 

“ okay, you -ah, I told you to be nice to her, right?” Kyuhyun asked. “ Oh great so now your on her side. Fine then. Let's stop this. You go and live happily with your GIRLFRIEND.” you said as she was about to leave.

 

you-ah, don't be like that. I was just saying that you shouldn't judge her” Kyuhyun said.

 

“ yes, I did that. I even said sorry but she slapped me” you replied. “ I did not. She's clearly lying. I asked her to be friends with me but she said no” Sooyoung said as she held Kyuhyun's hand.

 

“ this is . I'm going” you said as she walked away. “ oppa” Sooyoung said as she dragged Kyuhyun. “ I think I should apologize to you” Kyuhyun said.

 

“ you can apologize to her after our date” Sooyoung said as she smiled. Kyuhyun fell for it and they left.

 

Meanwhile you stayed in the park under a tree. “ aiish. He didn't even said sorry nor stop me” you said outloud. “ who did?” a guy asked.

 

you was startled. “ oh uhm. No one” you said. “ hello, I'm Jinki. I go to the same school as you are but I'm a year older. Oh and you can call me Onew” Onew said.

 

“ oh okay.” you said. “ is there something wrong?” Onew asked. “ nothing” you replied.

 

“ so where's your partner? I heard that the 2 of you are good in pranking” Onew said as he laughed. you just smiled. “ oh sorry. Did something happen?” Onew asked.

 

“ it's a long story, actually” you said. Just then, it began to rain. “oh it's raining. Shall we go?” Onew asked. “ No, I wanna stay here. I don't want to go home” you said.

 

“ okay then I'll stay with you. I don't want to go home either.” Onew said. “ waeyo?” you asked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS :)