time with oppa

Fluttering Heart

 

As the sun rose the next morning Taemin woke up to find Mari in his arms. He tightened his grip on her. Mari stirred just a little but relaxed at taemins touch. Taemin began her hair. Mari smiled " i knew you were awake... "
 
Taemin laughed. " youre cute when youre asleep..." mari moved closer and laid her head on taemins bare chest. "youre a great pillow" mari giggled. Taemin sighed.. " youre officially mine Jagiya"
" oppa...i was yours before this..." taemin smiled sweetly and kissed her forehead. " jagiya go back to sleep" he said getting up.  Mari laid on the bed dramatically "oppa! where where are you going? you are my pillow! i cant sleep without my pillow..." She added the cute pout at the end. Taemin stopped getting dressed and climbed back into bed with her.."well we cant have my jagiya being uncomfortable can we??" he said wrapping his arms around her. Taemin began her hair and humming juliette... soon she was asleep and he gently slipped out of bed to the kitchen.
 
Taemin made a huge breakdast for Mari. complete with american style waffles...with nutella. When mari walked in wearing his shirt. "OPPA!" she said cutely " youre not getting this shirt back" Taemin set the plate of waffles down on the table and walked to mari. "You want it?? its yours" he kissed her gently.
Mari hugged him.."you made me breakfast?"
"yep your favorite" he smiled lifting her in his arms.
" well i love nutella!" she giggled. 
 
 
after breakfast taemin went and sat on the couch. Mari went to join him, then they turnedon the TV. There they saw the news reporter. "the couple of the century....taeri?" . Mari reached for the remote and turned the tv off. Mari turned to taemin. "no idol stuffs oppa...just you.." she kissed him. "and me." she kissed him again. Taemin pulled away and hugged her close "Jagiya i wish we could stay like this..." Mari sighed . "me too oppa..." Taemin looked at her. "At least we have now right?" he gently kissed her. 
 
Taemin laughed. "you look...oh how do you say it??.... y! .....and in my shirt too." 
Mari didnt reply. "Jagiya ...whats wrong?"
" after this we have to become an idol couple..."
Taemin sat up. " so?"
" we. have to be perfect....thats ven harder than hiding it."
" jagiya..."
"oppa we cant do things like this without fans being suspicious.."
Taemin sighed. " i know..."
 
Mari stood up . " im going to get a shower..."
Taemin could feel that she wanted to be alone. "okay jagiya..."
 
 
*in maris mind*
well the world knows now...whats gonna happen? will i be attacked by fan? will i lose fans??... ugh....i thought this was what i wanted....but is it?
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
i know its short but...couldnt think of the transition....mehhhhh...who knew writing could be fun but hard???