Chapter 2

You Got That Something I Need

♬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Yun pulled me, took me to the bus stop. Where’re we going? Yun looked so serious and thinking something. I wondered what that was. I felt like want to ask him, but I was scared. I hoped there was nothing wrong with him.

A few minutes later, the bus arrived. Both of us came inside the bus and sit on the last line. I looked at Yun, wondering.

“Where’re we going?” I asked. He just looked at me and scratched his head.

“I’m sorry, I haven’t asked you before. We’re going to somewhere. You’ll know it later. And… if I tell something to my friends, don’t complain, okay? Or… something bad will happen” I stoned. What is he going to do?

===

I followed Yun entering a café. I saw a poster. There were three boys, and one of them was Yun. Lunafly? Is it Yun’s band, or what? I was wondering. Yun pulled my arm.

“We have no time left” He said.

“What are we going to do, huh?” I asked.

“You’ll know it later. Ah… and remember, just answer yes whatever I say to my friends. Kay?” He warned me. I just nodded since I had nothing to answer.

Yun and I walked inside the café and walked toward three people near a small stage of the café. Yun waved to them, and they welcomed us with smile.

“Sorry, we’re late” Yun said. There were a tall guy, a foreign guy and a pretty girl.

“Oh… oppa, who is this girl?” that girl asked Yun.

“I’m Kwon sohyun. I’m Yun-“

“She’s my girlfriend” cut Yun. He smiled and looked at me. His eyes stared at me as they would say don’t complain. I stared back at him and said by eyes You crazy. He raised his eyebrow and then ruffled my hair softly. “Talk to you later. I should change my uniform for my performance” said Yun as he went to the backstage to get ready.

As yun went away for awhile, these three people started to ask me. “Are you really his girlfriend?” The foreign one asked. I just answered it with a little smile. I didn’t know what to answer, since I was scared of Yun.

“Jinjja… Yun oppa really has a girlfriend…”

“Woah… I didn’t expect that Yun will get a cute girl as his girlfriend. Yun is too scary for a cute girl. Kkk aren’t you scared of him? When he look at someone eyes, it’s just like a tiger look at a rabbit” the tall one said. Omg, it was totally true!

“Hahaha, you’re right. Yun is scary… especially for his eyes” I said with a fake smile.

“Ah anyway, I’m Teo! This is Sam hyung and this girl is Jenny, she likes Yun so much” said the tall one, or I could call him Teo. I looked at Jenny. I wondered how she could like that scary Yun.

“Oppa! You- Ah, unnie, I ever like Yun oppa. But yeah… I’ve promised to stop to like him when he gets a girlfriend and he got it kkk I’ll like teo oppa from now” said Jenny while grinning.

“What?” Teo shouted. Sam and I just laughed looked at that two.

“Teo! Sam! Get ready!” someone shouted from backstage.

Teo and Sam left me and Jenny for the performance. Jenny looked at me and smiled. “I thought cute girl wasn’t Yun oppa’s ideal type” she said and sighed. I didn’t know what to answer but a little smile. Jenny grabbed my arm and asked me to watch Yun’s band performance. I was scared Jenny will hate me, but I was wrong. She was really nice to me. She told me so many things about Yun. How was Yun before, until how could Yun meeting Sam and Teo.

“Yun oppa wanted to be a professional soccer player. He was playing soccer, but his entire dream was ended cause of injury. That made him so down, but he got up again. He made a dream again, as a musician” Jenny said.

Wow. I just could say wow. I didn’t expect Yun was like that. Yun, Teo and Sam had been on the stage. They introduced themselves and greeted people before started to sing. They were going to sing to their song titled “Super Hero”. The performance began.

I know it may be late now and I know that I’ve taken a vow

But I’m here I’m a super hero and I can save you

Baby I know you can’t forget the things I’ve done

I know I’ve been away but I can save you now”

That was my first time to see Yun singing and playing his guitar. He looked so different, Yun that was known as a cold and quiet guy just turned into a sweet and charismatic guy. No wonder jenny liked him. Yun, who hard to show his smile, showed his bright smile. 

He was looking at me while singing. He smiled and kept singing. Suddenly, I felt something strange, my heart beat so fast and I felt like there was butterfly in my stomach. What was that mean?

After performed, yun took me home. And we didn’t talk much. I felt like want to talk, but I didn’t know what to talk.

“Sohyun-ah…” He stopped and stared at me. “Hmm?” Answered me, I looked into his eyes. His eyes were different. There were no tiger eyes.

“Gomapta…” He smiled. “Thanks for helping me today. I don’t know how it would be without you” I nodded and smiled. “Hmm… Yun-ah, why did you tell them that I’m your girlfriend? It’s crazy!”

“Ah… it’s because of Jenny. She promised will stop liking me if I get a girlfriend”

“What’s the problem if jenny likes you?” I frowned. Yun scratched his head. “I’ll tell you next time”

“Tell me now” “Later” “Now!” Yun sighed. “Okay, I don’t wanna hurt Teo” he answered. I blinked like I didn’t understand. “Teo likes Jenny. I’m sure about it. And I… I like someone else, tho. And it’s not jenny”

“Then why don’t you just ask someone that you like to come and just introduce her to your members?”

“I’m scared to do that. I’m scared she will know that I like her. I’m scared… We will be not close again because of my feeling. I’m just scared of her” This tiger Yun could be scared just because of a girl. I patted his back and smiled.

“Why are you patting me?” he asked.

“Just want to” I answered. Suddenly, Yun’s phone rang. There was a message. Yun looked at me after read the message. “Is it okay if you go home alone?” He asked and I just nodding.

“It’s okay. It’s near from here though” I answered. Yun gave me his phone.

“Give me your phone number” He asked. I looked at him suspiciously. “Why? I will not do something bad with it” I just laughed and gave my phone number.

“Here is it” Yun took his phone. “Thanks, I should go back to the café. Hhmm… take care” He said. He walked back to the café and I went home. On the way to went home, I got a short message. This is my number. Text me if you’ve arrived home. Yun

===

“Sohyun-ah! Where’ve u been?” Doojoon oppa asked me as I entered my house. Yeah, Doojoon oppa, my cousin, lived with my family. He was just like my own brother.

“I’m tired. I wanna sleep” I answered and went inside my room.

I laid on my bed and tried to sleep. But suddenly, my phone rang. I opened it and found a message from Yun.

Have you arrived? You didn’t text me.  I got up and answered it as fast as I can. I forgot to text you! Mian! D:

A few minutes later, he replied it. It’s ok, at least you’ve arrived. Have you eaten?  I smiled, I didn’t know but I felt so happy to know that he cared about me. Not yet, I’m sleepy and lazy to eat. How about you? I answered.

I’ve eaten just now. Don’t be lazy to eat. You have to eat to grow taller. I mumbled. Don’t talk about it! I’m sleepy! Bye!

You mad? Kkk~ Better u get your dinner first. Good night, shorty

I threw my phone on my bed and tried to close my eyes. But I was thinking what Yun had said. I jumped from my bed and went to dining room to get my dinner.

Next morning, it was weekend. I had no school. I was going to watch some movies at home after taking a bath. I got some food from the kitchen and went to family room, but I found Doojoon oppa was playing nitendo with his friend there.

“Where’re mom and dad?” I asked

“They said that they wanna go to grandma’s house. Oh, you won’t to greet him?” Doojoon oppa said while pointing at his friend. His friend turned around and looked at me. How could it be? I stoned looking at him.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hello guys~ I'm back 

Finally I could post this chapter kk quite busy these days... I'm going to have a final exam T _ T

Wish me luck with it orz

 

* and Lunafly came to my country T _ T * 

Lastly, thanks for read and the comment ^^ and sorry if there's something that doesn't make a sense *english isn't my main language* kk

Wait the next chapter after my exam c: 

See you ^^