Chapter 1

When The Clock Strikes Noon

I walked round the corner and saw a dark, tall figure infront of me...

"Who are you" i said stepping back every word. The figure just moved slightly and grabbed into his pocket...

I started to run as fast as i could. the man was dangerous, i could feel it. I got to a dead end and turned round.

There he was....

I backed up to the wall and pulled out a pocket knife. He came closer and i could see he was laughing.

"What d-do y-you want" i said shivering.

The man smirked and ran towards me....

 

Your POV

I jumped up, wiping away the last of the tears of my face. I looked over at the alarm clock; it was 8:15.

" im late for my new school!" i ran out of bed and scooted to the bathroom changing into my new uniform.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXMWUbno9gAKOytm1HYoU

I ran downstairs and out the door grabbing my bag on the way out.

15 mins later...

I had finally got to the school office.

"Hi im Kimberley Min, im the new student" i said to the person.

"Morning Miss Min, welcome to our school, heres your class schedule and other stuff, have a nice day" she said giving me a whole hand of stuff.

"Thanks" 

i walked down the halls passing other classrooms but finally came to mine.

I slid the door opened and looked at the teacher. The teacher smiled. "C'mon in Miss Min" 

I walked in and stood there listening to the teacher shouting at his students. "Introduce yourselve"

i bowed and said "Hi my name is Kimberley Min, nice to meet you" with that i gave a smile.

Jonghyun's POV

I was day-dreaming when i noticed a new scent came into the room and it was a nice scent. 

I looked over to see a girl standing there. "Hi my name is Kimberley Min, nice to meet you" 

*She looks cute* i thought to myself. 

"Don't you think it's a bit early to like someone" Key said glaring at me. 

"What? she looks cute so..." i pouted.

"But it won't be cute if she knew our school is cursed right?"

i looked over to Key and gave a fake smile but what would happen to her....