1645

For(N)Ever [HIATUS]

 

Mina’s POV

I was sitting at the royal garden, enjoying the rays of the sun hitting on my face. I hear children laughing from afar and the sounds of birds chirping. I heard my name being called from a distance and saw it was my best friend who was my maid, Tiffany.

“Mina, what are you doing here?” she asked with a questionable look on her face.

“Just enjoying nature,” I said. She nodded.  She sat down next to me and enjoyed it as well.

“You wanna go out today?” Tiffany asked. I thought about it and nodded at her request. We both got up and walked towards the gate.

Everyone on the street was happy and jumping around like there was no tomorrow. Some were playing with their children while others were with their lovers. I sighed as I looked at the couples walking by.

I always wanted to fall in love. It’s just one of my life goals that I want to achieve. Everyone deserves to know what love is, right?

Anyways, I walked next to Tiffany while we roamed around. From far away, we had a horse trotting towards our city. We looked towards that direction and saw a carriage.

Luhan’s POV

I sat in my carriage with my father. My fingers were going in circle on my forehead. I don’t ever like going somewhere far. We could’ve just stayed at our province instead of passing like 10 of them. The carriage went to a stop. I stepped out of the carriage wanting to get out of there. I met eyes with the lowly people.

“Bow down to me,” I said. Everyone got on their knees and I could see they were trembling in fear. I looked around and there was one person that wasn’t bowing. I walked towards her, not even caring that I’m kicking people. “YOU!” I pointed at her. “Why are you not bowing?” 

“Because I don’t bow for ignorant people like you,” she said. The person next to her was pulling on her dress.

“Mina, just bow,” she said.

“Listen to her Mina,” my arms were crossed.

“No, why should I?”

“Do you not know who I am?”

“Do YOU not know who I am?” she asked back. “I know you’re Luhan, the crown prince of China.” She said. I was fuming! She knows who I am and she’s acting so very rude.

“That’s great you know me.”

“Everyone get up.”

“No stay down!” I commanded. She looked at me. “Mind telling me who you are that you are allowed to command these people,” I said.

“I’m Shin Mina, the crown princess of Korea,” she calmly yelled at me. “Since we’re done here, you can go back to China and never let me see your face.” She turned away from me. “Everyone get up,” and with that, everyone started standing. Mina walked towards the girl that pulled on her dress and started walking away from me. I walked back to my carriage and met up with my father.

“How’s Korea?” he said. I didn’t answer him. I was too busy thinking of that Mina girl.

Mina’s POV

I was walking around with Tiffany.

“I can believe I heard the crown princess just yell at someone,” Tiffany said in a joking voice.

“He deserved it,” I said. “He was rude to our people when he doesn’t even rule Korea or this province. So rude of him to do that,” I reasoned with her.

“Let’s go home,” Tiffany suggested. I nodded and walked home with her. 

====================================================================

I finally updated this story! It's short and all but whatever. Not a great way to start a chapter. 

Okay so I was supposed to have this whole thing filled with Exo gif but today is not my day. 

First, I had like 4-5 notepads off gif and I lost almost all of the one that was really old so I can't gain back what I had. There sadly was no back button to get that all back. I wish though. So I gave up and hope that you're finger will be tired with the amount I had left but then I pressed the back space button and erased everything that I had so I just gave up! 

I'll do it tomorrow if I have time and hoping it is my day tomorrow~

Until next time, annyeong ^^

Happy One Year Anniversary Exo!