Two Years Apart

Two Years Apart

 

Chapter 1

Hyebin’s POV

Chanyeol: YAAAAAAHHHH! HYEBIN WAKE UP ALREADY! *kicks my bed*

 I woke up with a startled stare on Chanyeol.

Hyebin: *shouts* YAAAH! SHUT UP CHANYEOL.

 I went to the wardrobe to take my uniform and went out of the bedroom to the toilet.

 I’m 16 this year. My parents died in an accident when I was 15 in an accident and now my oldest brother, Chanyeol, is taking care of me and my second older brother, Jongin.

 Along the way to the bathroom, I saw Jongin’s room. He wasn’t in the room. I ran down the stairs and looked for him

Chanyeol: He left 10 minutes ago. Faster change into your uniform, I gotta go school too, you can’t be late for the first day of school, can you?

 I nodded my head. I was excited to know who will be sitting beside me in class for the rest of the year. I put on a bright smile and went into the bathroom.

Chanyeol told me to wait in the car and that he would drive me to school.

He’s the most popular student in our university. Sometimes I just envy that.

-In the car-

Hyebin: *whines* Yahhh… Faster bring me to school… I wanna know who I’m sitting beside this year…

Chanyeol: I know who you’re gonna sit with, it’s my girlfriend’s twin brother, Choi Junhong. Or aka, Zelo.

Hyebin: Who is your girlfriend? Since when did you have a girlfriend?

Chanyeol: My girlfriend is Choi Tara. She isn’t in the same class as you so you don’t need to know her.