Chapter 1

Work And Love ♥

 

Working for hours everyday makes me feel sick but what more can I do...

 

Many people say we are living in this world for a reason. And I think the only reason for me is 'WORK', nothing more.

 

It's lunch time when your phone rang. It was Kris inviting you to have lunch at your favorite hangout place near the office where you work. After 10 minutes, you arrived at the restaurant. You chuckled as you stepped in when you saw Kris wearing sunglasses.

Celebrity sickness. You thought while shaking your head.

When you reached at the table where he was sitting, you tapped his shoulder,"No one will be able to see your handsome face if you cover it" you said.

He turned his head to you, "Well, then good for you"  he smirked.

"What? what do you mean?" you frowned your brows curious about what he will say this time.

"Because my handsome face is only for you. You should be honored" he said leaning his elbows on the table as he rested his chin on the palm of his hands and made a cute face by pouting. You also did the same except for face. Your head centimeters away from his. He was slightly taken aback by the sudden closeness causing him to blush.

"Take that off NOW" you said with a blank expression.

"Deh~" he pouted and took off his sunglasses and continued "Isn't it bright?" as he smiled slyly.

You looked at him."What are you talking about?". Inside the restaurant wasn't that bright.

He pointed his face and giggled. You just rolled your eyes and shook your head. This guy really...he doesn't change at all.

The waiter came with smile and bowed politely. "What's your order sir, ma'am?"

"The same as the other day" Kris smiled to him. "Yeah, me too" you added. He bowed again after writing down your orders then left.

This place is very peaceful and it never gets crowded with many people because it's an expensive restaurant. Kris and you often eat here whenever you have time so all the waiters already know you and the food you always eat.

"I'm thinking of hiring a new model but I don't know if the president of our company will approve it" you said with a 'not sure' tone.

"Why? Are you going to fire me?" he said in disbelief. You let out a small laugh as you looked at him being so serious.

"Why so serious? Do you really think I'm going to let you go? After I transformed you into a professional model?"

When he first entered this world of fashion and modeling, he didn't know anything. Some friend introduced him to you at that time when you really needed one because the president personally asked you this request to find a new model for your new designed clothes and you also thought it will fit him perfectly so you tried and worked hard to teach him every single thing about being a model and now...the result is: Kris, the Professional model in Korea.

Kris sighed. "Just say the truth that you have feelings for me that's why you don't want to let me go" his brows furrowed while explaining as if he's really saying the truth.

 The waiter just arrived with plates on his hands "here's your or--". You didn't notice the waiter's arrival and shouted "Shut up" accidentally cutting him off. He smiled awkwardly as he placed the food on our table, "sorry ma'am" he apologized.

"Oh no... It wasn't for you. Sorry" you fake a smile then turned to Kris and glared at him but he was already concentrated eating his food. You took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself. Soon you also started eating your food.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today isn't a good day. The president of your company scolded you this morning after you handed him your new designed clothes.

"Hyejin-ah, mwoya!? Did you really do these?" He asked you while frowning his brows. You could feel that he was disappointed of your work. 

"Deh Han Sajangnim" you replied. Your eyes were looking at the floor. You didn't dare to look at his eyes. This was your first time being scolded by him.

"Are you really the 'Song Hye Jin' that I've known for so many years!?" His tone was raising up. He took a deep breath to calm himself. "Make another one and take this trash out of my table" he continued trying to loosen up his neck tie then turned his chair around. "I'm giving you three days Ms. Hyejin... You can leave now"

"Deh" you said and bowed even though he couldn't see what you were doing. After you left the president's office you felt so down like you were the worst and stupid person in this company. Your eyes got watery, tears were forming in your eyes. You didn't want your co-workers to see you in this situation so you calmed yourself and went to your office to get your things.

You decided to drink with your friends today so you called them. You met in a bar near your house. Of course they asked why did you call them so you told them the truth. You're known as 'The Perfectionist' in your company but you guess it's just not your day today.

"Excuse me! Can you give us another bottle here?" you waved at the waiter and he nodded. It was only the second bottle of alcohol but you already felt dizzy. You don't usually drink alcohol so it was easy for you to get drunk with just 3 glasses of Whisky.

"Hyejin-ah enough! We can't take you home today so please stop drinking" Your friend Dara said. She looked totally okay.

"Dara unnie, just today umm... I won't do this anymore, jebal" you begged her. Your eyes were half closed so you could only hear her sighing.

"Let her drink just today" Bom, another friend of your said tapping Dara's shoulder. "Dara, I have a plan" she whispered and wink at Dara.

DUNG! Your head fell on the table. You passed out after  drinking 3 bottles of alcohol. Bom chuckled and looked at Dara, she then took your bag and looked for something. Dara pulled out your phone and handed it to Bom. After texting someone they waited for 10 minutes inside the bar then, a guy arrived. It was already late at night but he was wearing sunglasses.

*He's always on time* Bom said to herself.

"What a weird guy" Dara mumbled shaking her head then stood up to get her things.

"Don't say that! I like him for her. I think he's perfect for Hyejin" Bom said looking at your pale face then turned to the guy and waved a hand at him. "Kris here!"

Kris took off his glasses."Annyeonghaseyo" he greeted and bowed to them then looked at you with a worried face, "What happened to her? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, She just drank 2 bottles, 1 for us" Dara replied pointing at the empty bottles. Bom stood up and get her bag "Can you take her to her house? My husband is already complaining why I'm still outside at this time so I can't take her today and Dara has some problems in her house so we have to leave... Sorry for disturbing you", she said patting your head lightly.

"No problem, don't worry noona I'll take care of her" he assured them so the girls bowed to him before leaving you and Kris alone. After they left, he asked the bar tender if they paid the drinks. The bar tender shook his head so Kris took out his wallet and paid for it.

After paying, he grab your things and carry you in a bridal style. People were looking at you but Kris didn't pay attention to them because his mind was already busy thinking and worrying about you.

Soon you arrived at your house. First he searched for the keys in your bag and open the door before taking you inside. He gently lay you down on your bed then sigh while looking at you. "You didn't know how worry I was when I received the message..." he mumbled. 

Hyejin<3 12:45 a.m sent: Kris-sshi,Hyejin passed out! can you come here ASAP. -Banda Bar near myundon street please!

Kris was staring at you, thinking and thinking of why would you drink like that. What's the reason. But he knew that you won't tell him because even though he's your friend for almost two year you weren't so open to him to tell him your problems.

 

 

 

 

He brushed off the hair on your face then  move closer and closer...

 

 

 

 

 

Until his lips touch yours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, it's not the end keke. I will add 1 or 2 chapters more. Enjoy reading <3 Saranghamnida !