final

D.I.A.R.Y

 

“Jiyeon?”Woohyun woke you up.”Yes?”you sat up.”Is it true that you remember everything?”you nodded and told him what happened on the day you got into an accident.”Did he kiss her back?”you shook your head.”Then that means that he doesn’t like her,that means that she just suddenly kissed him.Dumb.”he ruffled your hair.”Really?”he nodded and INFINITE came.”HELLO!”Sungyeol greeted you with his bright smile.”You okay now?”you nodded.”But,were you jealous?”you nodded then shook your head.”Jealous of what?”L asked.”She saw L,joe and a girl kissing before she got into the accident,”they chuckled.”You shouldn’t be,he likes y—“Sungkyu stopped talking.”Minah,from class 2-B,”you sighed.”But she’s a b* ***!”Sungkyu smacked Hoya’s head.”Alright.She’s a ,”you nodded.”But everybody says that he likes her,”you pouted.”Don’t know,”you all took out your phones.”TEENTOP MEET US AT THE SCHOOL’S DANCE ROOM NOW!!!”you texted them and went to the school.”Woah!Look oppas!”you pointed at your locker.”I LOVE THIS!My admirer gave me this again!He always gives me this!He makes this himself!I want to meet him!”you showed them the box of heart-shaped cookies.”YUM!”you took a bite.”Are you just gonna fuss about that or are you coming with us?”you rolled your eyes and went to the dance room.”TEEN TOP!”you hugged them except L.Joe.After hours of talking Teen Top invited you to their house.”Woah~”you looked at their pictures on the walls.”Would you like to sleepover INFINITE?Jiyeon?”you all nodded and you went to one of their guest rooms.You put down your bags and you felt hungry.You went down and headed to the living room.You saw someone cooking and he has blonde hair and he was pretty tall.He turned around and it was L.Joe.”You know how to bake-slash-cook?”he nodded and put the plates on the table.You tasted one of the cookies and it tasted like the cookies your admirer sent you.”Is it bad?”he asked you when he saw your confused expression.”This is great but,it seems familiar to me.Oh well,this is the best.You cook like Woohyun-oppa!”you shrugged it off and sat down on the chair.Everybody came and you started to eat.”THANKS FOR THE FOOD L.JOE!?Oppa or what?”you asked him.”Oppa for you,”you nodded and smiled.”Can I wash the dishes?”CAP nodded and you washed it.You went to your room and thought about the cookies again.”Is he my—“you shook your head.You went to the rooftop and looked at the stars.”He likes Minah,only her,”you sobbed and buried your face on your knees.”What is it this time?”L.Joe sat beside you.”This time?”you looked at him.”I-I-I mean y-you have m-many problems,”he stuttered.”One-sided love,”you pouted and wiped your tears.”Come on,the stars are very beautiful tonight,cheer up.”he smiled.”I’ll be right back,”he went down and he came back with a carton of ice cream and cookies.”Thanks,”he gave you a spoon and you ate it together.”I really recognize this taste,have you ever given me this before?”you asked him about the cookies and he shook his head.”Really?”he nodded.”Too bad,I really like the guy who always gives me cookies.Who is he really?”you sighed and kept eating.You finished eating and he put the foods aside.”Hey look at that!”you looked at him and he suddenly kissed you.You were too shocked and your heart was pounding like crazy.He pulled away and he smiled.”Sorry,”he acted cutely.”W-Why did you do that?”you blushed.”I just want to,”you sighed.”He didn’t mean it,”you thought.”I mean that kiss,It was my first that wasn’t forced,”he smiled brightly.”You mean the kiss with that girl,you didn’t mean it?”he shook his head.”But you like Minah right?”he shook his head.”She’s a playgirl,she wears short skirts and puts on a lot of make-up.Not like you,you’re so innocent,cute,pretty,smart,you only wear skirts that’s just 2 inches above your knee and you only put on make-up when there’s an occasion,”he held your hand.”Jiyeon,I know I haven’t talked to you but I was watching you the whole time.The cookies on your locker and the chocolates on your balcony on valentine’s day.”he confessed.”D-Do you by any chance,like me?”he shook hi s head.”I love you,”now your heart is exploding.”Y-You do?”he nodded.”Will you be my girlfriend?”he did his best aegyo.”Yes,”you whispered.”What?”you pretended to think about it.”YAH!”you chuckled.”Of course I will,”he hugged you and kissed you passionately,you kissed him back and you could feel the love on his heart.”OH!I also read your diary!”YOU chased him to the living room.”What are you guys up to?”Ricky and Woohyun asked.”She’s my girlfriend now so nobody hit on her!”L.Joe puffed his cheeks and INFINITE and Teen Top clapped.”YAH!That’s my diary!”Changjo was reading it seriously and because of your height,you couldn’t take it away from him.L.Joe lifted you and got your diary.”Thanks!”you gave him a peck.”Lovey-dovey!”you smiled and you watched movies with your  boyfriend and the bestfriends you cherish the most.