chapter 2

D.I.A.R.Y

 

‘I saw a guy on the rooftop today.He was so handsome but he looks cold.He’s my crush now.I wanna know him more.’

‘I found out his name!It’s Lee Byunghyun,but everybody calls him L.Joe.He’s still cold.He won’t even talk to me.I also met nice guys too Teen Top,when I met them they’re only 5 guys but they said that they still have one member.’

‘Teen Top’s my friends now but L.Joe doesn’t want me to be friends with him.’

‘I just found out that L.Joe’s a part of Teen Top,so he’s the guy they’re  talking about.’

He read the first page and he read more.

‘As usual,I greeted my classmates.I greeted him too but he just ignored me and it kinda hurt me.I spoke in fluent English but he ignored it.Phew,I should give up.By the way,I’m writing this on lunch time.’

‘Dance Room’

He read the one you wrote earlier and the doctor came out of the room.”She’s fine but…she’s suffering mild amnesia so help her to regain her memories little by little.But she could remember the persons she’s been with for a long time,”L.joe nodded and the doctor left.He went inside your room and saw you lying on the bed.”Who are you?”you asked him and he remembered what the doctor said.”I’m your classmate,”you nodded and he called Woohyun.”Where the heck are you L.Joe!Teen Top and INFINITE’s waiting here for you for hours.”Woohyun nagged at him.”Come in the hospital first.Your sister got into an accident.She’s fine,she’s in front of me safe and sou—“Woohyun suddenly hanged up and ran to the hosital.”JIYEON!” you hugged your brother and he sat beside you.”She got hit by a car,she got amnesia,”Woohyun was shocked and he saw your bandaged shoulder.”My sister’s still cute~”he pinched your cheeks and you pointed at L.Joe.”Oh,it’s L.Joe,don’t you remember him?”you shook your head.”He’s your cru—“L.joe covered his mouth.”My?”you asked him.”Classmate,I’m your classmate,oh hey the guys are here,”INFINITE and TeenTop came.”Hey guys!”you pointed at TeenTop.”You remember us,”you nodded.”Don’t you remember L.Joe?”you shook your head.”They said that I had amnesia,”they oo-ed except for L.Joe.”OW!”your head hurts and a picture of you and Teen Top on school.”What?Are you okay?”L asked you.”Yeah.But,are we school mates Teen Top?“they nodded.”You’re slowly remembering something.Good Job!”Sungyeol pumped his fist in the air.”But,you said L.Joe’s part of Teen Top.I didn’t saw him,”you asked,confused.”It’s because he doesn’t join us when you’re around,”Ricky explained.”Don’t we get along?”you asked L.Joe.He just sighed,”So we don’t.”you stated.”So you’re my enemy?”you asked him again.”No,”he simply told you.”I just don’t talk to you,”he explained.”Oh!Okay!”you smiled brightly.”Woohyun-oppa,can you take me to the rooftop?”he nodded and helped you get there.”Woah!What a beautiful view!This is per—“you stopped talking and shut your eyes tight.”Dongsaeng?”Woohyun whispered.”L.Joe?”you thought.You want to talk but nothing came out of your mouth.”D-Do you know something about L.Joe?”you asked Woohyun.”Well,he’s the only child.He’s Teen Top’s rapper.He’s silent but when he’s with us he’s very talkative and bright.And he’s your cr—“he just smiled and you glared at him.”Fine.He’s your crush,”you wondered if you heard it right or not so you asked him again.”Crush?”he nodded.”Did we met at a  building’s rooftop?”he nodded.”Our school’s rooftop,”he sipped on his orange juice.”Bring me to the school when I get out of here,”you requested.”Sure,”later in the morning the doctor said that you can go home but to not rush to regain your memories.”We’re here,”you arrived at your school and Sungjong led you to the cafeteria.”Why are we here?”you asked him and he stained your shirt with sauce.”YAH!”you shouted at him and something came to your mind.”Why do I always remember L.Joe?”you asked him.”You accidentally bumped into him and the food you were holding stained your  shirt.”he explained.”But why are you trying to make me remember him?”you asked him again.”Because he’s the only person that you don’t remember and you used to take notes for him.One for you and the other for him when he’s not around then you leave it at the front of his house.”you tried to remember something.”Did I had a scar here?”you pointed at your wrist and he nodded.”You wanted to give him the papers but it will be wet because it’s raining so you climbed up a tree with my help and you put it in his balcony.You jumped from the tree and you didn’t notice the shattered glass when you dropped your phone.”you oo-ed.”I bet you’ll remember everything tomorrow,”you nodded and pumped your fists in the air.”Here we are,on your  classroom,”you looked around and saw your chair.”L.Joe sat here,beside you,”he pointed at his chair.”OH RIGHT!”he handed you your diary,”I’ll leave you now,here,find out the other things yourself,bye!”he stormed out of the room and you read the first page.

“So Woohyun-oppa’s not lying that he’s my crush,”you muttered and kept reading.’He doesn’t talk much,but I still like him’you smiled.”HEY!I wrote this before I had an amnesia.”you smiled.”Dance room?”you went to the dance room and something came up.”L.Joe and a girl,kissing?”you thought and you tumbled on the floor.”W-Why am I c-crying?”you asked yourself.You wiped your tears and stood up.”What happened after that?”you went to the empty halls and it felt like you did this before.”I was walking here with teary eyes,”you mumbled and went out of the school.”He stopped me here.”you remembered the time when he asked you if you were jealous.”I wasn’t jealous then I walked in the middle of the road.There was a car passing by,”you remembered everything and you clenched your fists.”Relax,”you unclenched it and glared on nothing.”But it wasn’t his fault.I guess that’s why he was avoiding me was because he already had a girlfriend,”you felt yourself heating up just thinking of it.”He has a girlfriend,”you kept repeating it on your head and you head to the park.”Get it out of my head,”you bit your lip.”I remember everything,”you called Dongwoo then hung up.”Thanks,”you texted Sungjong.”I remember it,”you texted L.Joe.You told yourself to calm down but jealousy and anger took over you.”I’m not his girlfriend,I’m just his classmate,”you told yourself and headed to your house.You immediately went to your room and slept.