Jealousy Part 2

First Love Never Dies [HIATUS]

L.JOE'S POV

"It's just a date. We won't do anything~ Don't worry~" Min said while cupping my cheeks. "But still--" "Baek's not a bad person. He won't do anything~" She flashed a sweet smile and all I could do is give up.

"Alright" "Gomawo~" Min hugged me then kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

I went to TeenTop's dorm to at least prevent me from worrying and from being bored. Baek said he'll take Min to the nearby park...I better avoing going to that place...or...should I follow them?

When I got to the dorm, only Chunji was there. "Where's everybody else?" Chunji looked up from the magazine he was looking at and sheepishly smiled at me. "YAH! Finally! Someone to get rid of my boredom! Everyone went with their families and and I stayed here alone...Let's go!"

Chunji grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car. "Yah where are we going!?" I asked "You'll refuse to come along if I tell you so I won't tell you!~" Chunji smirked and I got an idea of where we're going. A bar..."YAH CHAN HEE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!!"

"So do I. ANI. I don't have just A girlfriend. I have GIRLFRIENDS."

"CHAN HEE! I REFUSE TO GO!!"

"Relax and just enjoy would you?~ Don't be with just ONE pretty person." I sent him a glare and he ignores it.

"Feel free to take someone home alright?~" I hit his head and he yelped in pain "YAH I'M DRIVING HERE!" Chunji said irritatedly.

"Psh. At least you care about driving safely" He rolled his eyes but smiled soon after.

"Here we are~" He said and I had no choice but to follow him. He went on ahead and went inside. I also followed and I saw him talking to a girl...ALREADY?? The girl soon ran up to me and smiled

"Oppa?" I looked at her from head to toe and thought she looked familiar. I think she's from my school. "You are....Seo Eun aren't you?" I asked and she nodded. "De! Oppa I didn't know you liked going to places like these" She said and I immediately shook me head.

"A-ANI I--" "If so then come with me!~" I had no choice but to follow her or else it's Chunji I have to follow.

Seo Eun dragged me to a mall and she went shopping. I guess she needed somebody to carry her things. She had dragged me to hundreds of stores and had me carry all of the stuff she bought... As expected...

It was getting laste then she dragged me to a nearby park...A nearby park? Isn't this place the place Baek will take Min? We were walking around the park and I thought I saw Min. I was about to walk over to her but Seo Eun grabbed my hand and kissed me. I dropped all the bags and Min saw us.

I saw a teardrop escape from her eye and saw Baek look at me with disappointment then took Min home. Seo Eun finally pulled away and she flashed a smile at me. "Oppa didn't push me away~ Does that mean oppa likes me too?" I glared at her then ran away until I reached Min's house.

I saw Baek come out of the house then I heard a noise of glass (?) breaking. I ran to Baek and he glared at me. "I'm disappointed... I was planning on leaving Min alone after this until I saw you...and....that girl...I mean WHAT THE HELL LEE BYNGHUN!? I thought Min was all you wanted and now that you have her...you throw her away!?" Baek shouted at me and I did nothing about it... I deserved it..."Go in there....She's heartbroken and I hope you're happy."

I hurriedly went inside her house and found a mess. Shattered pieces of glass were everywhere. I knocked on the door of her room. It's locked. I then hear more things breaking again. "MIN! OPEN THE DOOR!" I had to raise my voice to make it louder. I don't think she'll be able to hear me if I didn't. It was too noisy in there. "WHY SHOULD I!? GIVE ME ONE GOOD ING REASON AS TO WHY I SHOULD OPEN THE ING DOOR FOR YOU!!!" Damn...she's THAT mad??

"MIN I'M SORRY!" I decided to apologize but I'm sure she won't accept it. "ANI! I SHOULD BE THE SORRY ONE! IF I DIDN'T AGREE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN SEO EUN WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY! YOU BOTH WOULD!" I hear breaking glass again so I decided to get the spare keys...UGH why didn't I get them earlier? She could've been hurt by the shattered glass everywhere.

I opened the door and found Min on the floor. She fainted?...Her cheeks are wet...This room is a mess...It's all my fault. I carried her to her bed and started cleaning up.

When I finished cleaning both her room and living room, I got a call so I picked it up...DUH...It was Chunji

"Yah didja enjoy? I didn't see you anywhere anymore. Oh btw I paid that Seo Eun girl that likes you already--"

"SO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"BUO? What is?"

"MIN. She saw 'Seo Eun' kiss me."

"And? So what? I admit. Min's pretty. But Seo Eun's pretty too"

"I DON'T CARE"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO??"

"TAKE CARE OF MIN IF I'M NOT AROUND. AISH WHERE IS THAT STUPID BUTLER ANYWAY?....Anyways. I'm sure she won't leave her room for days." I heard a breaking sound again and it came from Min's room.

"BUO? What was that sound??" Seems like Chunji heard it too "Min. It's Min." I answered. I went in Min's room and saw a pictureframe of us on the floor. Broken. "MIN..." "LEAVE" She sent me a glare and I took a step near her..."Min...You don't really mean that right??" I looked straight at her red and teary eyes "I do--" I cut her off by hugging her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!..." She tried pushing me away but failed. She was too weak and tired to have the strength to push me away so she gave up and just cried on me. "I hate you..." She said with a weak voice "But I love you~..." I replied to her and smiled. We stayed in that same position for a while until I couldn't hear her sobs anymore...She fell asleep. I carried her to her bed and kissed her forehead.

The next day, I cooked breakfast for her and woke her up. "Jagi wake u--" "DON'T CALL ME THAT. I'M NOT YOUR JAGI." She said with a cold voice "Don't be like that~ Here eat~ Say Aaaaah" I got a spoonful of food and attempted to feed her but she turns away. "LEAVE IT THERE. I CAN FEED MYSELF." She said with a cold voice which sent shivers to me spine. "Is feeding me all you came here for? THEN GO HOME. I'M FINE. I DON'T NEED YOU. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU." Her using that cold voice to me is heartbreaking..."Ok... I'll be back later. eat well..." I said then smiled weakly at her. She didn't seem to care so I just left.

Hours later, I came back and saw her peaceful sleeping face. I looked at the table next to her bed and saw the food I left for her untouched. I sighed then called Chunji

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chunji. Come to Min's house. NOW." 

"FINE. Be there in a few minutes"

A few minutes later, Chunji got here. "So why am I here??" I looked at Min then back at Chunji. "Take care of her while I'm not back yet" He looked at Min then smirkeed "DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER OR ELSE I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER CHAN HEE!" He smirked "Relax and quiet down~ You might wake our little sleeping beauty~" I rolled my eyes and exited her house.

 

CHUNJI'S POV

"You're not really sleeping are you?" She opened her eyes and coldly stared at me. UGH...first look and she's already evil."LEAVE" She said and covered herself with her blanket. "Don't be like this~" I said trying to flirt but fails in the end. She ignores me like I'm some poor and ugly person with no right to talk to a person with a status like hers or better. I looked around her room and saw the food on the table. "The food here...Why didn't you eat it?? You haven't eaten anything since last night right? You must be starving." She removed the blanket and looked at the food. "L.Joe prepared it this morning...It's cold now and I don't want to eat. just throw it away." She said and put the blanket above her again. Ouch. L.Joe must've been hurt that she left it untpuched.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?"

"If I am then let me starve to death." She answered without even looking at me. "L.Joe would be sad if you die."........"He won't...He has Seo Eun." Did she say Seo Eun? L.Joe's right then...It's my fault... Pabo Chan Hee!..."Er....Then would you want to make him jealous too? If so let's date~" I said trying to sound as unwilling as possible but I still sounded willing. "I've been fed too many lies already." She turns away from me and covers herself up. "cute." I muttered under my breath but loud enough "SHUT UP!" I heard L.Joe's voice.

"YAH CHAN HEE DON'T YOU DARE FLIRT MY MIN!" L.Joe entered her room and dropped a bag. "My?..." Min said and stared at him. "D-De..." L.Joe seemed scared of her right now. Maybe because the Min we know is cheerful, happy and...deceiving. Maybe she's acting right now. De. She's acting. There's no way she'd hate L.Joe and be all emo like this. She likes acting after all.

"What's in the bag?" I asked while pointing at the bag he dropped on the floor. "My cllothes." He answered "Buo? Waeyo? You're sleeping here?" He looked at me "NO I'M GIVING MY CLOTHES TO MIN. YES I'M GONNA STAY HERE PABO!" He said sarcastically. "I won't let you." Min said. Aigo~ still with that emotionless act eh?

"I'll sleep on the couch in the living room so you don't have to worry about seeing my face." She stayed silent...So she DOES want him to stay? keke. My phone rings so I went outside to pick it up

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Tell oppa I want to see him. Gomawo."

"Seo Eun...I paid you for that night only...You don't have to act anymore."

"Ani. I'm not acting. I really want oppa. No need to pay me. I do this willingly"

"Seo Eun... You're joking right!? You know very well that he already has a girlfriend and girl of his is--"

"The queenka Kim Young Min, I know. She's always been a rival to me. I HATE HER. I WANT HER TO SUFF--" I hung up on her realizing it was a bad idea to choose her of all people to go with L.Joe...I came in Min's room and didn't see L.Joe. "Where is he?" I asked and she just pointed at the bathroom. "He's in the bathroom? GOOD." "Wae?" She asked but she's still facing her back at me. Aigo this girl is bedridden. "You SO want him back~" I raised an eyebrow an flashed a smile at her. "BUO?" I smirked "Think about it. You allowed him to sleep here and yet you don't want to see anybody else right? You wanted me to leave but you didn't complain when L.Joe went in here with all his things." She turned to face me and glared at me. "Curiousity killed the cat. Don't jump into conclusions. You don't know me well." She said and my smirk grew. "Of course I do. You're deceiving and you like acting. It was all just an act. Your emoness is an act. Your hate for L.Joe is an act. You love L.Joe and we all know it." She smiled...She SMILED!? Aigo how cute~"You're sharp." "Hey it's not easy seeing through your little act." She smirked "Truly a devil trapped in a cute person's body" Did I just speak my mind? "Buo?" "Nothing nothing~"

L.Joe came out of the bathroom shirtless and I was secretly elbowing Min. Min was already coveered by a blanket when L.Joe caught me staring though. "What? Am I too hot to make even a straight guy gay??" I scoffed and laughed "PUH-LEASE. If you're so hot then why isn't this girl staring and just slept?" I said pointing at Min. "Sleeping already? Did she already eat something?" My eyes widen "I don't think she'll want to eat." L.Joe hit me on the head "SHE'LL STARVE TO DEATH! I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE!!" He doesn't but she does...or...is her heartbreak thing just another act? AISH this girl is complicated... "It's getting late now so I should go back to the dorm." He nodded and signalled me that I can leave already. I seriously don't want to be involved with this complicated girl anymore but she's....fun. A smirk formed on my lips while driving back to the dorm. Heh...lucky guy...no wonder he likes her so much.

 

JAE'S POV

"HOW'S YOUR DATE??" I asked Baek but he seemed...troubled...for some reason. "TERRIBLE." He IS troubled..."Hm? Wae? Dates with Min are fun so why terrible?" He looked at me seriously so I decided to be serious too. "She saw L.Joe..." "So--" "Kissing somebody..." "OMO CHINCHA!?" He nodded "Come with me. We're going to her house!" I said and he nodded

We went to her house and we saw her in her room. Staring blankly at nowhere and bedridden. "MIN WHAT HAPPENE---" "I DON'T FEEL LIKE SEEING ANYONE RIGHT NOW JAE...SO PLEASE LEAVE... LOCK THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE OK." She cut me off with an unusual cold voice. I stared at her red and puffy eyes and it seemed like she was telling the truth and not acting so I decided to follow what she said. I saw L.Joe ont he couch in her living room but decided to ignore him..

 

CHAPTER 4 END~

SO IS HER EMONESS THE ACT? OR WAS SHE ACTING WHEN CHUNJI ASKED HER ABOUT IT? XD DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY SUBSCRIBED~~