Chapter 16

She's Mine

''Kris, don't be a and take a picture with me humm~!'' Sun Hee  argued to Kris with her camera on her hand. Kris rolled his eyes.

''No, I'm not taking a picture with you, hum~! '' Kris said with Sun Hee's tone of voice.''Stop being annoying with that, your so childish'' Kris said mad and Sun Hee packed the camera in her bag and got out of the car super mad.

''Bye lovely husband.'' Sun Hee said sarcastically and closed the car's door. ''Jinjja this girl is really a problem.'' Kris sighed.

Sun Hee walked to the university building absolutely upset with Kris. She saw Taemin standing up outside the classroom door waiting for someone. She headed to him.

''Hey Taeminnie!'' Sun Hee greeted him and hugged him.

''Hey SuSu! How are you?'' He asked smiling widely, he was glad to see her, his first friend at college.

''Everything's fine!'' Sun Hee said smiling to him, Taemin smiled too.

*RING* the bell rang, and Sun Hee and Taemin entered to the classroom and sat down on their seats.

-

''Yixing, can you go to Seoul University? I want you to take a look to my wife, we fought and I'm afraid she escapes or do something stupid! I'll be so grateful if you do that, follow her everywhere and I'll pay you later.'' Kris begged to his friend Yixing that was sitted on the couch of Kris office.

Yixing laughed. ''It's okay man,I'll do it but you're a little insane with her! I see you don't want to let her go.'' Yixing said understanding his situation.

Kris nodded. ''Thank you a lot bro! Now go there, I already investigated her dismissal, it's at 3 pm watch her carefully with who talks or with who she's with.'' 

Yixing nodded. ''Hao hao, see ya!'' He waved and left. ''This guy is obsessed with her, by the way I'm meeting his wife before EXO do ahahaha" Yixing fangirled.

''I hope he do me that favor well.'' He sighed.

His phone rang.

''Yes?''

''Hey Kris, it's Hyun Joong, can I talk to you?'' Hyun Joong asked to Kris.

Kris rolled his eyes.

''Sure, let's meet at my office, do you know where's my company?'' Kris asked.

''Yes, I guess almost all the city knows where it is... So see ya there'' Hyun Joong said. ''Arasso.''

 

30 minutes later Hyun Joong arrived to Kris office and knocked the door.

''Come in.'' Kris ordered and saw Hyun Joong opening the door. ''Kim Hyun Joong, sit on the chair.'' He noted the chair infront of his desk.

Hyun Joong smiled. 

''Tell me what is it you want to talk to me about?'' He asked raising his eyebrows. ''That you win this time.'' Hyun Joong said and Kris frowned.

"What do you mean?'' He asked confused. Hyun Joong smirked. ''You're lucky that I have a tour around Europe and I'm not going to be here.'' Hyun Joong cleared his throat. ''I'm not taking her away from you, until now.'' He standed up from the seat and bowed to Kris. Hyun Joong left the office

Kris just stayed still, with the desire of killing him.

He sighed.'' This motherer.''

Someone opened the door. ''Mr. Wu, you need to go to the conference room, you have a meeting.'' the secretary said and he nodded.

He was so stressed.

-

''Finally we finished class, I'm so tired.'' Sun Hee sighed while leaving the university building besides Taemin.

He nodded. ''Yes it's so boring and tiring to be there. By the way I feel someone is following us.'' Taemin said looking around the street and Sun Hee did too. 

'', they're suspecting.'' Yixing said as he stopped taking the pictures inside his car.

''I don't see anything.'' Sun Hee said. ''Forget it, let's go and eat an ice cream together!'' Taemin said and Sun Hee clapped her hands excited.

Yixing started driving as he saw that they were walking.

Both stayed in silence and Yixing was carefully watching them. ''Now I regret doing this favor to Wu Fan, it's s boring.'' Yixing regret.

''We here!'' Taemin said and Sun Hee nodded.

Both entered the Ice Cream shop hehe. Yixing got out of the car and entered too.

Sun Hee and Taemin sitted on a table and Yixing sat on a table near them so he can hear.

''SuSu, I need to ask you something really important.'' Taemin said nervously and Yixing payed more attention.

''Go ahead Minnie.'' 

''I-I think I'm inlove with someone.'' Yixing panicked when he heard that. 'Oh, YiFan is so dead' Yixing thought.

Sun Hee was curious. ''Omo, please tell me.''

''I'm inlove with Na Eun'' He said fast. Sun Hee stared at him confused and Yixing was relieved that Taemin wasn't inlove with her. 

''Who's that, Minnie?'' Sun Hee asked confused. ''She's at our class, she's new this year as me.'' 

''Oh, I see, I'm jealous of her.'' Sun Hee confessed. ''Why?'' He asked and Yixing payed more attention.

''Because she is loved by someone that is so cute and a gentleman, that hasn't cheat on someone or that is a jerk, and that can take pictures with her when she wants and doesn't tell her that she's childish'' Sun Hee said and tears started to fell down her cheeks.

Taemin's heart ache, he didn't want to ask why she said that so he just hugged her. She cried on Taemin's chest making his shirt wet.

Yixing was a little surprised with what Sun Hee said and got mad at Kris at the moment she said that. 'So that means Kris has cheated on her,Oh my God I'll kill him as well.'  Yixing said mad.

Sun Hee stopped the hug. ''Oh Minnie, I'm sorry I made your shirt wet'' She said cleaning her tears with her hand.

Taemin just smiled at her and gave her a napkin. ''Thank you'' she muttered. Yixing was mad because she cried because of Kris. He standed up f the table and left the place. 

''Let me take you home, Sun Hee you should be tired.'' Taemin offered his hand and she took it.

Sun Hee nodded, she was glad to have another friend.

They walked to Sun Hee's and Kris home. 

They reached there. ''Wow, your house is beautiful.'' Taemin admired. ''I know, I live here with my husband.'' Sun Hee said, she wanted Taemin to know the truth.

''Husband?'' Taemin asked surprised. Sun Hee nodded and opened the principal door. ''Come in, let's talk about it.'' Sun Hee said entering the house and Taemin nodded still surprised.

She signed him the couch and he sat besides her. ''Explain me, that I'm not understanding what did you just said.''

''As you heard it, I'm married.'' She paused and sighed. ''I was set on an arranged marriage with the chinese best entrepreneur, Kris Wu''

Taemin was shocked. ''And all you said before is all the things that he has done to you?'' He said and Sun Hee nodded.

''God I think I should kill him.'' Taemin said Sun Hee raised her eyebrow.

Both chuckled.

Taemin looked at his watch and it was already 6pm. ''Damn I have to leave, bye Sun Hee make sure that if Kris does something to you just call me.'' Taemin said hugging her.

''Sure Minnie, bye!''

Taemin ended the hug and waved to Sun Hee.

He opened the door and left. She sighed hoping that  Taemin doesn't say a word of what she just told him.

Her phone rang, she thought it was Kris but it was Hyun Joong oppa.

''Oppa!'' She answered excited.

Hyun Joong chuckled. ''Hey how are you?'' he asked.

''Everything's fine what about your life?'' She asked.

''Fine too, I just wanted to hear your voice before I go on tour with SS501'' He said with a sad tone of voice.

Sun Hee sighed. ''Oh, I'll miss you a lot oppa, good luck with the tour, and tell the guys that good luck too, oh and that I miss them.'' She said a little sad with just knowing that her oppa is leaving.

''I will miss you too, okay I'll tell them, see you soon Sun Hee-ah!'' HyunJoong said upset.

''Have a nice tour, oppa saranghae!'' Sun Hee sighed.

''I love you too, bye and have good luck with Kris.''

''Arasso, bye oppa.'' She said and ended the phone call.

-

Kris arrived home a little tired thanks to work. He opened the door.

''I'm home!'' He shouted and Sun Hee appeared in the living room. ''Hey.'' She said sitting on the couch.

''Hey how was your day at college?'' Kris asked leaving his jacket on a chair.

Sun Hee sighed. ''Normal and boring.'' Kris nodded and sat besides her. Sun Hee didn't want to be rude with him because of the morning incident so she acted normal.

''I'm sorry if I was rude with you this morning, I'll try to be a better person with you.'' Kris apologized to her and she was shocked.

Sun Hee smiled inwardly. ''It's okay Kris, I understand you were maybe stressed because of work.''

Kris suddenly hugged her making Sun Hee shocked. 

''Thank you for always forgiving me because of my stupid acts, your the best person I ever met.'' Kris hugged her tightly.

He kissed her cheeks making her blush.

Sun Hee was about to talk but he hushed her.

''Let's just stay like this.'' He smiled and hugged her again.

Sun Hee felt her heart beating fast.

''I think I love you more and more.'' Kris thought. 

Kris kissed her cheeks once again. Sun Hee smiled. ''Thanks for knowing when you're wrong.'' Sun Hee said.

Both chuckled and then smiled to each other.

------------------------------------------------

Looooooooool I'm getting so cheesy xD

 (lol channie,that's my face right now xD ffffuuu)

Yixing appeared, finally somebody from EXO!!! 

 (this is me looooool xD)

I hoped you enjoyed, this is the ing very first time that I do a longer chapter :yaoming:

Bye! I hope you subscribe and comment cuz if not then there would be no chapter xD, I'm watching you!

 (CHANYEOL GIF SPAM xD)