Rumor or real?

Up Love Story of Oh Sehun

 

 

It has been a hectic week in school. With all the project assignments and quizzes, Inhee thought her brain might split open sooner or later. She has been studying a lot these past few days since exams are fast approaching and she doesn’t want to see stack of book in her desk to review the night before the examinations. Because she almost spent all of her time focusing in school, Inhee doesn’t have time to hang out with her friends or talk to Sehun. But they would still greet and smile at each other whenever they have the chance to.

As for Sehun, he was busy practicing for the basketball match this coming weekend. As the caption he is responsible to guide his teammates for victory.

“That was a great game, guys.” Kris clapped and walked to the sweaty boys who crashed on the floor, their energy drained out. He placed his hand on his waist and pointed his index finger to Chanyeol. “Park Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol looked up, heavily breathing up and down. “Yes, coach?”

Kris shook his head with a frown, “What’s happening with you lately?” he asked and the younger immediately dropped his head in guilt. “Get your head in the game, Park Chanyeol. You don’t want you team losing because of you, right?”

“Yes, coach. I’m sorry. I’ll focus starting from now on.” The coach nodded, but was still disappointed at him. “You should’ve realized that earlier.”

Kai snickered and elbowed Chanyeol. “Are you thinking about Kyuri that much?” Chanyeol turned to him with glaring eyes. “I’m not.” He calmly denied.

Suho and Sehun laughed, “Hallelujah! Park Chanyeol is finally in love!” Suho yelled, making everyone in the gym burst out laughing. “Yeah, and to think of it, he fell in love with a tomboy. That is not so him.” Kai added.

“Kyuri is not a tomboy! She’s a freaking lady!” Chanyeol exclaimed and Sehun squeezed his shoulder with a chuckle, saying he should calm down. Jinyoung, another basketball varsity laughed, “See! He’s being defensive already!”

“Don’t talk about her like that!”

“Why? Are you going to get mad?”

“I’m not!”

“Liar!”

“Shut up, Kai. I’m tired dealing with you.”

“Or you just don’t want to admit you like her already?”

“Oh damn it-“

Kris blew his whistle, afraid a fight will start between the bys. “Alright! That’s enough!” He barked and right away they shut up. “You can now shower up and go home. There will be no practice for tomorrow!”

The team stood up and gathered their things before saying goodbye to Kris. After shower, Chanyeol opened his phone and received a text message from Baekhyun.

I’m heading home first guys ^^ - Baek

Chanyeol scrunched his nose and threw his phone back to his bag. Suho looked at Chanyeol, “Who was that?”

“Baekhyun. He said he’s going home ahead.” He replied and zipped his bag close. “That guy is a bit off lately. What’s with him?” Suho inquired.

He shrugged, “I don’t know. But I think the rumors are real.”

Sehun gave the tall boy a questioning look as he buttoned up his shirt. “Rumors? What rumors?”

Chanyeol looked at them and laughed. “You guys haven’t heard about it? Baekhyun is hitting on that junior! You know that long haired girl with cute eyes.” He scratched his forehead, “I forgot her name. But she’s Kyuri’s friend- Ah! Kang Inhee!”

--

“Boo!”

Inhee screamed in surprise and her books fell, scattering on the street. Baekhyun saw her face and laughed. Inhee frowned, “And you think it’s funny?” She rolled her eyes and started picking up her fallen books.

Baekhyun kneeled down to her level and started helping her. “Sorry, I just wanted to surprise you.” He said as he hand her the books. Inhee let out a sigh and took the books from his hands. “Well, congratulations. I was very surprised!” Inhee sarcastically stated before turning away from him to continue walking home.

Before she can even take a step, Baekhyun grabbed her wrist. “Hey, wait. I’m sorry.” He sincerely apologized. “I’ll never do it again.”

Inhee knew Baekhyun wouldn’t let her off that easily. She wondered why he was being so friendly to her these days. She was even surprised when he greeted her that time in the gym when truth to be told, he never did.

She looked at Baekhyun, “What do you need?”

Baekhyun made a face, “So mean. Why are you like that to me?” Inhee raised a brow, “Your point is?”

“You’re so kind to everyone. Do you hate me?”

Inhee scoffed, “And what if I do?” Baekhyun pouted, “Aw man, that hurts.” He fakely sniffed as he placed his fist on his chest. She pushed him aside. “I have no time for you.” Baekhyun let out a laugh as he playfully stepped in front of her, “Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.” He cooed, making Inhee frustratingly stomp her feet. “Byun Baekhyun, older or not, I’m going to kick you.”

Baekhyun ignored her statement and beamed at her, “Want to eat ice cream?”

 

“So, how are swimming practices going on?”

Inhee grabbed a spoonful of ice cream and placed it inside . She thought that Baekhyun isn’t as bad as she thought he was. He is friendly and can make anyone laugh. \

Baekhyun ate his own cup of ice cream and nodded, “Pretty fine. Coach Luhan is being hard on us these days.”

“Coach Luhan is cute.” Inhee commented. Baekhyun groaned, “Why do you think he’s so cute! I mean, look at his face.”

“Yeah. His face is so cute.”

He rolled his eyes. “Yah, he is not cute, okay? Very scary when mad!” Baekhyun said, his voice muffled by the mouthful of ice cream inside his mouth. Inhee laughed at him. “Who isn’t scary when mad?”

“My grandmom! She’s like ‘Baekhyun-ah, why did you do it~’” Baekhyun shook his head, “I mean, who gets mad with a cute tiny little voice?”

“So, you’re saying you find your grandmom’s voice cute?”

Baekhyun gaped at her and waved his hands frantically. “NO!”

Inhee laughed and after a few seconds her face fell. Baekhyun worriedly looked at her. “Why?”

“I heard Coach Luhan is not single already.”

The boy groaned, mentally face palming.