Uhm.

3 words 8 letters: I hate you.

[Suhyeon's POV] 

Why do I smell something nice? I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun beside me. I was all snuggled up to his chest and he was hugging me tightly. He was breathing lightly on my forehead as he slept. But, I was wondering why he was in the same bed as me. I got up from bed and went out to the kitchen. I saw Kiyoung oppa enter the kitchen with sleepy eyes. "Oppa, do you know who let Baekhyun in the dorm last night?" He shook his head. I made coffee for my self and went out to the living room seeing a messy sleeper called Sihyun on the sofa. I swear, half his body is already falling of the sofa. I sat in the same sofa but in a place where there is space. Jun hee oppa later came out from their room and joined me on the sofa. He yawned loudly. "Oppa, did you let Baekhyun in last night?" He nodded and said, "Sunbae said he couldn't sleep so..." He couldn't finish his sentence because of his yawn. "I let him in." he continued. "Don't always allow him. You'll get him used to coming here." Oppa sheepishly agreed anyway and fell back to sleep beside Sihyun oppa. 

I went back in my room and saw Baekhyun still sleeping. I took my phone and dialed Sehun. "Wae?" He answered after one ring. "Sehunnie, do you guys have a schedule today? Cause Baekhyun is here." I heard Sehun looking through a bunch of papers and he finally spoke up. "Well, hyung doesn't have any. Only me, kyungsoo hyung, Suho hyung and Luhan hyung has. Oh and did you hear the new rule in the company? When high school or college idols doesn't have work, they should go to school. This goes to you noona. I'll bring hyung's uniform so get him ready in an hour. You too." I smiled and said bye. "school... haven't been there for a week now. I've been so busy.~" I looked at Baekhyun and decided to wake him up. "Yah. Ireona. We need to go to school. Everyone's getting ready~" , "Hmmm." he replied. He got up from bed and hugged me from beehind. He started to kiss my neck and bite it. "That tickles.." I felt him smirk, "I don't wanna go to school~ Let's stay her in bed the whole day." I was shocked with his sudden words. But, of course we had to go to school. Idol students can only have a leave for 10~15 days.  "Yah.. stop. We need to go to school. Sehun's going to bring your uniform here." Baekhyun pulled me to bed and was on top of me. "Baekhyun doesn't want to go to school." He stare at my lips and came forward. "Baek-" He landed his lips on mine, he pulled the blankets to cover us. And for some reason I couldn't stop. 

"Suhyeon, your brother's h- opps, wrong timing." Kiyoung oppa awkwardly went out. 

"Kiyoung oppa.... help." 


Haiiii! I'm back and school has just started for me. Sorry for the very short update my little unicorns :c