Locked part 2

A Goddess in Disguise

Chapter 16 Locked part 2

 

I felt something holding my uhmmm  WTF! He’s holding my s.

“WTF are you doing” I said while feeling blood is rushing through my face

“Easy easy, I’m just checking where you are” He said but I can feel that he smirked

“Flatty…”  he said

Once again I blushed

“How dare you!” I said while faking an angry expression

Once again he smirked but after a few seconds, he was once again serious. From then, I realized that I should explain things especially what happened last night.

“Uhhmm…”

“What?” he coldly said

“Uhmm.. about last night…..”

“What about that slap?” he smirked with sarcasm

“I didn’t mean to slap you and say those words.”

He became silent.

Silence

Silence

 

“Are you angry?” I bravely asked.

 

Suddenly I felt his face going closer to mine.

“W..What are you doing?”

He smirked

“pp..please  stop or else”

“Or else what?” he said while his face is just an inch to my face.

I can smell his breath, he is drunk.

“I just wanna explain things…. p..please go away first”

He suddenly kissed me, It was passionate and it was warm. He’s playing with my lips. And when I felt that I was going with the flow, he stopped.

“That would stop you from talking” he smirked

I bit my lips and looked in a different direction. I can’t look at his eyes even if it’s dark.

“I’m not mad, I’m just confused” He said while going back to his original position.

“So you’re not angry?” I hopefully asked.

“Aish, how many times do I have to say it” he said

“So we’re okay now?” I said with a smile

I poked him.

I poked him again and still no answers.

I was about to poke him but he suddenly spoke.

“Okay okay, just stop poking me”

“Yehey!” I suddenly hugged him tightly.

“Hey stop it! I can feel your s in my chest” he said and that made me blush.

“Yaah! You !” I said.

He smirked.

I was about to stand up but he grabbed my hand and that made me fell and sit on his lap.

 

“We’re okay but in one condition” he whispered in my ears.

GULP

“o..okay” I said.

“you have to pretend as my fake girlfriend” he said with an evil grin.

“W..why?” I confusedly asked.

“For Venice to leave me alone” he said.

“but your mom wants you to –“

He put his index finger on my lips making me stop talking and …blush. I know that he chuckled.

“shhh”

Without saying another word, we stood up and I wasn’t able to speak another word because, all of the things that he said are still processing in my mind.

Loading…

Loading…

‘WHAT!!?’ I said to myself after realizing that I’ve just said yes to be his fake girlfriend. Oh no, what should I do now, Eunhye will be surely mad at me now.

He put his right hand on my shoulder and we’re like a couple. For the nth time, I blushed

“Hey, I’m backing out; I don’t want to be your fake girlfriend”

He just looked at me and smiled. I tried to take his hands off my shoulder but he is just too strong.

Ughhh what have I done. I know that I can’t win to him and I can’t back out being his fake girlfriend anymore.

I sighed as a sign of stress.

 

We reached on the pool and I saw everyone’s reaction… they we’re all shocked seeing L’s hand in my shoulder.

 

I looked away to a different direction to avoid L’s stare, or else I’ll be a redhead again blushing like a tomato.

L took me to the pool and of course I have to take off this t-shirt I am wearing which exposed my drop dead gorgeous body… haha kidding. So I took off my shirt and followed L while going to the water.

The water is cold and I am a little bit shaking right now. I was surprised when someone hugged me from behind, I thought that it was L so I decided to face him, but I was disappointed when I saw Hyunwoo.

 

“Oh” that was just the word that I managed to say.

He smiled at me and released me from his arms.

“Ehem ehem” L suddenly appeared from my back.

He took my hand and suddenly announced something that made my world shuttered.

“Everyone!” he called. “I have to say something!” He raised my right hand and “Chaemi is now my girlfriend!”

I wish that some UFO would abduct me right now and take me from afar because of the shame I am feeling right now. Oh God, I hope Eunhye wouldn’t be mad at me.

I spread my eyes around the place and saw Venice walking away. On the side of the pool I saw Eunhye glaring at me like a tiger waiting for her prey. If only stares can kill, maybe I’m already dead right now.

~*~*~

After the pool party, I immediately proceed to my room and saw Venice sleeping; maybe she was really hurt after hearing those words from L, from the man he loves. Poor Venice, if you only knew that this is just an evil scheme of L to make you go away.

On the other bed, I saw Eunhye sleeping deeply. I miss my friend now, she was my only friend and now that I’m seeing her, I feel guilty for her, she trusted me but I broke her trust.

I should end this fake relationship immediately after completing L’s agenda. After ending the fake relationship, maybe I can also start fixing my friendship with Eunhye.