Because I Love You

Because I Love You

 

For so long, Ljoe was trying to make Ricky feel him as man who have love him for many years. He tried every possible things to tell him that there was no one he wanted and he love, but him. Ricky doesn't believe anything that his hyung was telling him. He tried to ignore those things thinking that he was just being taunted with jokes that his hyung used to do. Everyday, Ricky have to endure those looks and teased that Ljoe was throwing upon him.
 
One day, they took a bus on the way to their dorm. Ricky chose the sit at the end of the bus. He wanted to sit by the window and watch everyone who passed by and the bus will pass by. Ljoe found him alone on the back so he simply walk and sit beside Ricky.
 
Ricky just looked at his hyung. "Why? Why are you looking at me?"
 
"Nothing. I just love looking at you." and Ljoe just smiled.
 
"Stop smiling like that." and Ricky just turn his eyes on the window.
 
There, the fake maknae found a little boy fetching tje little girl on the shed with an umbrella. He opened the umbrella and shed the girl along. Ljoe found Ricky smiling.
 
"If I were him, I will used my jacket to shadowed her in my presence." Ljoe said.
 
Ricky looked at his hyung as the older smiled at him. "Whom you're going to do it to?"
 
"To you."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I love you."
 
Ricky blushed a bit and to the window again.
 
Not so long, he found a dog bearing an apple with its mouth and then placed it in front of a white dog. "Wow! They are so sweet." Changhyun exclaimed like a child.
 
"If I were the dog, I'll even feed her with my mouth."
 
Ricky then looked at his hyung again, and he got another smile. "Who would you like to feed a food on your mouth to?"
 
"You."
 
"Why? I'm not a dog."
 
"Because I love you."
 
Ricky just turned away his head bluntly. As the maknae looked outside the window, his hyung then said, "Look Ricky, there were a man chasing his girl."
 
Ricky see it. He actually see the girl crying as she walk so fast, but the bus is still faster that they even surpass them, but the youngster still strive to look at them.
 
"If I were the man, I wouldn't let the girl shed a tear. I will immediately say sorry so she will never cry."
 
"And who's your girl?"
 
"You're not a girl. But I will never make you cry."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I love you."
 
Ricky grew smaller towards his hyung's looks at him. He then the window again. "Tsh... this window is really annoying." he then slaps the window. "Ouch!"
 
"Ah... what happened? Are you hurt?" Ljoe quickly gets Ricky's hand and check it. "You should be careful. Don't slap a window, it will never strike back."
 
"Aist! Why do you care?" the younger taunted.
 
Ljoe just looked at Ricky wondering, "You still didn't know? Aist! Its because I love you."
 
Ricky quickly pulled out his hand on his hyung. Ljoe just smiled.
 
A minute or two, Ricky almost embraced the window trying to look at the couple on the bench.
 
"What are you looking at?"
 
"I think the man is breaking up with the girl."
 
"How'd you know?"
 
"Because the girl is crying and the man just left her."
 
"If I were that man, no matter what, I will never leave someone I love."
 
"Yah! What if its too difficult enough to stay?"
 
"We'll work it out."
 
"We? We are not... hyung! Why you keep on putting us in that situation huh?"
 
Once again Ljoe smiled, "Because I love you."
 
"Haist! You..." Ricky the window irritated.
 
"Why are you always like that? You keep on making faces and pouting whenever I'm telling you that I love you? Don't you believe me even once?"
 
"Anio!" the younger snob his hyung.
 
"Ah! Look at there Changhyun!" Ljoe pointed at the far side in front.
 
There are two grandparents standing under the tree on the tree box beside the streets. The old man is trying to kneeled down to carry the old woman on his back. Though its tough enough for his age, he then tried to get her at his back. She is not that heavy in a look, but the man is old enough to carry one.
 
"That is too difficult for him to do."
 
"But he still do. If we grow old together, I will never let your feet touch the ground and I will carry you at my back everyday. Arthritis won't be a problem for me."
 
"You're too short to do that."
 
"Aist! No matter what sized I am, I can still carry you. I will do that. Because I love you!"
 
Ricky then covered his hyung mouth as everyone on the bus looked at them. "Shut up. You can say that in a low toned." Changhyun whispered.
 
Ljoe then takes Ricky's hand out of his mouth, but he just keep it in his and grin at Ricky like a little child.
 
Ricky doesn't know if he will smiled back or he will laugh with his hyung little foolishness. He didn't the window again when he felt sleepy. Byunghyun then pull Ricky's head and put it on his shoulder. Up to the unloading zone, Ricky was still sleeping.
 
"Yah hyung! Wake him up." Niel said.
 
"No, don't hyung. I will just carry him on my back." Changjo proposed.
 
But Ljoe just holds Changhyun on his arms, "No, I will do that. I can carry him up to the dorm." He then positioned himself on his knees and take Changhyun on his back.
 
"Are you sure you can carry him? He is not even lighter than you." Chunji asked.
 
"Don't worry. I can handle him. Lets get going."
 
And they then walked down the bus and went in the dorm. Everyone can see that Ljoe was having a pretty difficult carrying Ricky on his back. "Lee Byunghyun, be careful of Ricky. Better wake him up now." Chunji reminded.
 
"I can handle him. Just go."
 
As he was trying to get a hold on the rails with his other hand, Ricky's arms waved down that shaken Ljoe. "Woh!" he exclaimed as he is balancing his weight with Ricky. "Careful Lee Byunghyun, remember, Yoo Changhyun is at your back." Step by step, Ljoe manage to climb the stairs up to their dorm. When he enters, everyone was just looking at him at the living room.
 
"You should've take the elevator then, than taking the stairs." CAP said while holding the tv remote on his hand.
 
"Its just fine. I already managed to climb here with this lovely pig."
 
"I wouldn't try if I were you." Niel highlighted.
 
"You wouldn't have to." Ljoe just smirked at Niel who just pouted as he was walking to bring Ricky inside the bedroom. There he lied him so carefully like the younger was a fragile doll who might get broken once fall. He then blow a big air out of his body. He looks at Ricky and just smiled. He then took off its shoes and the jacket before he put on the blanket on Ricky.
 
He sits down on the floor as he looks at Changhyun's face. He's chin is up to his arms on the top of the bed. He watch the young boy sleeping so dearly. "You are so cute when you are sleeping. Don't snort at me little pig. I will wake you up and tickle you if that happened."
 
Suddenly the door opened and Ljoe immediately lie down on the floor acting he was tired.
 
"Hyung, what are you doing?" Niel asked.
 
"I'm trying to have my back relax."
 
"Better lie down on your bed and not on the floor. You might get sick then. Get up now. Get up! Get up!"
 
Ljoe immediately sit up, "Shut up! You might wake him up. Aist!"
 
"Fine. Just get out." Niel said sarcastically.
 
Ljoe then get up and get out of the bedroom. As he lie down on his bed, his smile cannot be deleted. Without him thinking, he already fell asleep.
 
In the middle of the night, Minsoo, Niel and Chunji are still awake watching movie. Ricky felt thirsty and so he did got up to get some water.
 
"Yah, Changhyun ah, where are you going?" Chunji asked to then half awake Ricky.
 
"I am going to get water. I'm thirsty." and he did walked into the kitchen. After getting a glass of water, he sit on the living room with the others. "Hyung..." he's calling to Chunji, "How did I get inside my bedroom?"
 
"You didn't know? Byunghyun did carry you all the way here from the bus." Chunji said straight.
 
"He... what!?"
 
"Aists, Changhyun ah! You really want to repeat it all over. again? Ljoe hyung did carry you all the way here! Satisfied?" Niel sarcastically replied.
 
The other two laugh. "He might be some kind of sleeping still." CAP said.
 
Changhyun just pouted. When he re his bed, he couldn't sleep anymore thinking about what his Byunghyun hyung have told him while they were on the bus, "Because I love you." As he thinks more of it, his heart is somehow pounding faster. "Why is that...? Why am I feeling so discreet about me and my hyung? I wonder why I always turn him down, yet he keeps on coming back? Hyung really loves me?"
 
Because he didn't get to sleep, Changhyun just went o kitchen early in the morning and cooked breakfast for two. It was strawberry pancake with chocolate syrup and hot coffee caramel. When he is alread done with the table, he then sneaked in Minsoo and Ljoe's room and wakes Byunghyun up. He poked him at his forehead.
 
"Aw!" Ljoe cried.
 
"Shh... shut up hyung. CAP hyung might wake up." Ricky warned. "Get up."
 
"Why?"
 
"Get up, get up. I said get up."
 
"Fine." and Byunghyun sat up and stand up with Changhyun.
 
"Follow me."
 
"Ricky ah, if you're trying to seduce me, just say it. I'm already into you."
 
"Babo. Just follow me." and Ricky just walked out of the room and Ljoe just followed.
 
When they get in the kitchen, the half closed eyes of Byunghyun grows wider, "Wow! Did you do this?"
 
"Yes. Its just a simple pancake. That's all that I can do for you and the coffee caramel."
 
"Changhyun ah... so sweet." and he hugged the younger.
 
"Yah! Stop that. Just sit down." Ricky then pushed Byunghyun to his sit and he then sit down beside his hyung.
 
"Ricky ah, why?" Ljoe asked happily as he put a bite sized of the pancake to his mouth.
 
"You might get choke if you continued speaking while eating."
 
"Then save me. If that were you, I will save you."
 
"Why?"
 
"You keep asking why. Haven't you heard yet? I am willing to do all the impossible because I love you."
 
Ricky just swallowed and blushed.
 
"I saw. I saw it!"
 
"You saw what?"
 
"You blushed. You blushed Changhyun."
 
"Yes. You keep on doing that, that's why..."
 
"That's why? What? You fall for me too? Are you? Are you?" Ljoe asked excitedly.
 
"Shut up." Changhyun then stood up and walked pass by Byunghyun, but the hyung pulled the fake maknae's hand that made him sat down upon its lap. "H- hyung!"
 
As he tried to stand up again, Ljoe embraced him tightly. "Is it because of last night that I carried you at my back? Is it why you cooked breakfast for me?"
 
"No."
 
"Is it because I wore off you your shoes as I laid you down to your bed? I know you don't like sleeping on your shoes..."
 
"No."
 
"Is it because I let you sleep on my shoulder yesterday?"
 
"No."
 
"Is it because..."
 
"No, no, no. There's nothing right with all your conclusion."
 
"Then why? Why would you suddenly cooked breakfast for me when you didn't really doing it?"
 
"Because..."
 
"Because?"
 
"Because..." Ricky turned brightly red.
 
"Yah Ricky! Say it!"
 
"Because I love you babo!"
 
Ljoe shut up and suddenly laugh.
 
"Why are you laughing?"
 
"Nothing. Stay still. Let's eat together."
 
"In this position?"
 
"Yes, in this position."
 
"What if they see us?"
 
"So lets start eating if you don't want that to happened huh?" and Ljoe just put a bite sized of pancake on Ricky's mouth. "How's the taste?"
 
"Its bitter and suddenly tangy."
 
"Now you know how to eat the breakfast you did?"
 
"You!" Ricky just slapped Ljoe on his forearm.
 
They just both laugh with everything.