He Was Mine

He Was Mine

 

You look at your reflection on the mirror, your eyes were puffy because too much crying. You touch a necklace on your chest, a gift from him for your 6 year anniversary. A tears come out from your eyes, you wipe it and sit on the edge of your bed. You remember when you and him make out in this bed, when he sang lullaby before you sleep, when he surprised you on your birthday.

Your tears falling again,  you miss him, you miss him so much, you miss those moment with him, but now he’s gone. You still love him even he doesn’t love you anymore.

 

 7 years ago…

“I love you so much baby, I’m glad I have you. You’re my princess,” Yongguk said. He hug me tight. He just ask me to be his girlfriend.

“Me too, prince,” I said with a bright smile.

“Let’s go watch movie!” he hold my hand and running. We laugh happily.

 

3 Month Later…

It’s 9PM and I walk home alone. I just comeback from my friend’s house after finish do homework. Yongguk can’t pick me up because he said he went to his friend house.

Now I’m busy texting with my best friend, sometime I giggle like crazy. Then I saw a man with a girl beside him; the girl wear a y clothes, I think she’s from club or something like that. The man is I never go to a club, I don’t drink, and Yongguk promise me that he won’t go to club anymore.

I get closer and closer to them, the man’s face.... I can’t believe what I saw…

“Yongguk?!”

They look at me, Yongguk face’s look so panic. “Yongguk? What are you doing with that girl?! I thought you were at your friend’s house!” I scream loudly.

“Who’s that?” the girl said with a y-y-face. I look at her angrily.

“What  the hell are you doing with my boyfriend?!” i want to slap her, but Yongguk stopped me.

“Chagiya, why are you here at this time? You should be at home…” he tried to kiss me, but I hold back.

“I can smell alcohol from your mouth! Are you drank?!” I shouted. He just replied with a laugh.

“Come on babe let’s go home,” he said to me, “you can go home alone,” he continued to that girl.

“What the hell! You told me that you want me to go to your house and now you’re leaving?!” he screamed, “don’t contact me again.” And leave.

“You hire a…?” I said almost whispered. Yongguk laughed and nodded. I start crying and punch him on his face, “why you do that to me..? I hate you.” I ran to my home, leave him alone.

~~

“I’m not doing anything with that , I swear! She come to me when I drank at the club and she said she want me, and I almost bring her to my home!”

I look away. I don’t want to see his face now. He came to my house this morning, he told me what happened yesterday.

“Please…believe me…”

I give up, he really meant it. “Okay…I forgive you. But don’t do that again, okay?”

“Ah, I know you will say it! Thank you, yes I never go to club or drank again,” he hugged me and kiss my forehead.

 

1 Year Later…

“Happy 1st anniversary, baby!!! I love you so much, I hope we can be together until we get old!” he gave me a rose and a shirt.

“I love you so much too!” I kiss his cheek, “I love this shirt! Thank you!!”

“Actually, I have a same shirt too,” he smiled. “It’s a couple shirt.”

“Really?! Aahh, we should wear it when we go out!” I’m so happy right now. Yongguk nodded and hug me.

~~

“You must be so sleepy,” he smiled. “You look like a baby.”

“Uhmm, you’re right, I’m tired and sleepy right now. I want to sleep, you can go home if you want.”

“No, I’ll carry you to your bed,” he carry me. I screamed beautifully(?) He put me to my bed.

He started to sing me lullaby, suddenly my eyes closed.

 

4 years later..

“I can’t believe its already 4 years anniversary! Happy anniversary, baby!” I said.

“Happy anniversary too,” he peck me on lips. “I love you,” he whispered.

“Forever?”

“Until the end of the world…”

 

2 Years Later.

"This is for you," he said, "i'll wear it on your neck."

"A necklace?? Wow!"

"You like it?" he asked.

"I love it, thank you very much," i kissed him, and he kissed back.

"I really really really loooooove you," he said with a cute voice.

 

3 Years Later, he’s gone.

“why…you want to broke up with me? Why…?” I cry.

“Mianhae…”

“Why Yongguk, why?!” I cry on his chest. “You said you love me forever. You said we can be together until we get old. It’s all lie,” I screamed. “Why you do this to me?”

“I’m so sorry,” he apologize.

“Tell me why you want to broke up with me. Am I not that perfect enough? Why?!”

He sighed, “sorry, I’m so sorry.”

“Is that all you can say?! Explain me!”

“Sorry….” He kiss my cheek, and hug me. “Thank you for everything..” he left me, and the last word he said to me is “Goodbye..”