accident an now awkwardness at SJ's dorm

I Fell In Love with Super Juniors Beijing Fried Rice

Recap: We got home an was all tired that we went to bed.

(A/N:May have a SCENE or probably just a them being touchy :P)

~~~~~KaylaJo's P.O.V~~~

I.Can't.SLEEP!!!

I got up an got out of bed, I quietly open my door an look out to see if the others are around or up.....Nope, I walk out as quietly as I can an head to the living room.

It was dark an I can't see a thing...

"WOAH!"

I trip over something an fell...I hear quiet foot steps heading to the living room.

"Who's there!?"

I let out a painful groan.

"KaylaJo-ah is that you?"

who ever it is his voice was so smooth an calming..I lost my breath for a quick second,

"Yeah its me..Ow!"

"You Ok?!"

He rushes over but trips on what I tripped on an landed on top of me!!!! I was able to get a good look at his face it was.....H-H-HANGENG!!

I blush like a tomato an felt my heart stop, I got a little uneasy an accidently moved...I should not have moved!

When I moved I accidently grinded his hard member....WAIT WHY IS HE HARD!!! he moaned my name in a smooth but huscky voice when I had moved

"KaylaJo-ah..!"

The way he sounded was so toxicating, I guess he liked that I moved under him since he had one of his hands slidding down my waist to my hip, he made me move under him causing both of us to moan.

"KaylaJo-ah!"

"H-H-Hangeng!"

He then leaned down an pressed his lips to mine, he bit my lower lip causing me to gasp an for him to slide his tongue into my mouth, our tongues danced as he slides his hand up into my PJ shirt cupping one of my ..I then heard one of the doors open so I push him off of me an stand up as the lights come on...it was Teukie oppa!

"Hey what were you guy's doing?"

"I came to get a glass of water but it was dark an I fell, an Hangeng oppa heard em fall an he came an was just helping me right now!"

"I see well good night!"

Teukie oppa then went back to his room.

~~~~~Hangengs P.O.V~~~

I heard something in the living room so I got up to check it out..I walk to the living room quietly.

"Who's there!?"

I hear someone painfully groan..it sounded like KaylaJo!

"KaylaJo-ah is that you?"

"Yeah its me...Ow!"

"You Ok?!"

I head over to her but I tripped on something and fell....ON TOP OF KAYLAJO!

I felt my heart stop, her wear up against my chest an that caused me to get hard, she moved under me which I wish she didn't but the other side of me wanted her to move again.

When she moved she had grinded against my hard member causing me to moan her name.

"KaylaJo-ah..!"

The other side of me took over, I wanted KaylaJo so bad, I slid my hand down her waist to her waist an made her move against me like earlier, causing both of us to moan.

"KaylaJo-ah!"

"H-H-Hangeng!"

I press my lips to her hers, I bit her lower lip making her gasp, I slip my tongue in an soon our tongues were dancing together, I slid my hand up an under shirt an grabed one of her .

Then I heard someones door open..so did KaylaJo since she pushed me off of her.

The light was to reveal...Leeteuk!

"Hey what were you guy's doing?"

"I came to get a glass of water but it was dark an I fell, an Hangeng oppa heard em fall an he came an was just helping me right now!"

"I see well good night!"

Leeteuk then went back to his room.

I turn an look at KaylaJo....She was blushing hard core, Then she ran to her room an closed the door...I hear her lock the door.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!! DAMN YOU ING HORMONES!!!!

I also head back to bed.

~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~

Me and KaylaJo have been staying away from each other all day thanks to me for actting stupid an erted last night.

now its so awkward between us!!

(A/N: Hey guys as you can see I added a little FUN scene with these two. mwuhahahaha-cough-cough- I got to stop doing that)