Breakdown

Breakdown

*Hyerin's POV*

 

“Hyerin-ah?” I look up to Jinwoo, my classmate, who has been my bestfriend these days. She smiled.

“Let’s go practicing.” She said as she offer her hand to help me stand up from my seat. I smiled back, and take her hand. I grab my clothes, so does her.

This is Friday, and it’s a day where me and my dance crew is gathering to practice our routine. I sigh, as we done changing. I walk out of the classroom, and found Raina. Sitting on the bench, waiting for us.

“You’re practicing today?” I asked despite her uniform that she hasn’t change yet. She nods, and quickly bring her clothes to the room I used to change my clothes. I pack up my things, while waiting for Jinwoo and Raina out there.

“I feel so bad today.” I said as I found Raina is next to me, also packing her things. She hummed.

“Why?” She look at me. I sighed.

“I don’t know. I miss him.” I said as I throw myself on the bench.

“Who? Jongin?” She asked again.

“No. Daehyun.” I glance back at her. She smiled.

“Then try to contact him.” She said. I shake my head, and sigh again.

“It’s not that easy.” I said.

“You know what? Yoona’s still mad at me.” She changed the topic after the awkward silent I made.

“Don’t think too much about her. She’s pretty weird these days.” I stand up and sling my bag on my shoulder.

“She once said that you’re a hypocrite, Hyerin-ah.” I stopped walking and glance at Raina’s face.

“What?”

“Yeah. Remember when you talk about our group’s problem because the headmistress told Sir Kim about the extra practice on Saturday and there’s a parents from one of our girl who’s complaining because of the extra practice?” I nod.

“You were talking with Sir Kim right?” I nod again.

“When I was on the way home, Yoona texted me and said ‘It’s only been a week since Hyerin’s mad to Sir Kim because he’s saying rude things about us who didn’t want to go to his competition right? But she’s already talking so nicely and sweetly to him today. What a crazy hypocrite.’” My jaw dropped down when I heard Raina said that.

“Why were I mad? I don’t even mad a bit to Sir Kim! I’m only feeling guilty! If I do feeling mad I wouldn’t be willing to beg for you guys to substitute us for the competition right?!” Raina nods.

“What I know is that she’s the one who’d crazy mad at him. I don’t even mad a bit why should she accused me for being mad at the teacher?! What nonsense!” I pant in anger.

Jinwoo pat my back.

“Stop it Hyerin-ah. Calm down.” She said. I shrugged off her hands. And keep walking while clenching my fists. I don’t care if some of our crew said I am a hypocrite, but I would care a lot if it was Yoona, who’s on the Thalassa, a group I build since a couple months ago. I can’t except this. Am I that bad leader? A hypocrite leader?

We walk towards the practice room, only to find it empty only filled with bags.

“This is the second times she ignored me. I’m trying to ask her what’s wrong but she just told me to think.” She sighs. I think she’s still talking about Yoona. Well, she’s her bestfriend, I can’t help it.

“Well.. I…”

“Ssh. She’s coming.” Raina quickly hissed when hearing some noises on the front door. I shut my mouth and take a sit on one of the chair.

There they come. Yoona, Kaeun, Woori, Nana, and Uee. I whined, seeing Woori quite make me happy.

I don’t really realize that Kaeun, Woori, Nana, and Uee is there, I’m still staring on the floor. Hearing Yoona’s voice make me a bit angrier. I lift my head up, and saw Woori.

“Woori-ah~” I called her. Woori is a 3 years bestfriend with me, she’s the only one I could share my story with. I mean, ALL my story. She look at me and make a whining sound, and open her hands, like a hugging motion. I hug her with my face buried on her belly. I look down and nuzzled my forehead on her belly.

“Stay still.” I said. She just hum, and do as I said. I’m starting to sob a little. I can’t keep this in, I feel so hurt to be called a hypocrite by someone who’s close to me.

“Yah, I’m hungry, accompany me guys.” I heard Kaeun’s voice. I quickly wiped my tears and take a deep breath.

“You guys going to have lunch?” I said and look up. I thought they wouldn’t realize the traces of the tears I have but actually they do.

“What’s wrong Hyerin-ah?” Kaeun quickly responded. Woori just staring at me full of question. Thalassa quickly surrounded me. I smiled and rub my eyes.

“Nah, I’m okay. Let’s go have lunch.” I said.

“What’s wrong?” There Yoona came. I gulped, I don’t expect she’ll be the one who responded the first on me. I smiled again.

“No, no. No need to worry. Just sad because of something.” I said, but she just wouldn’t give up.

“Your parents is it?” She asked. I shake my head.

“Oh, boys?” She said. I laughed.

“Yeah. I just miss somebody. Let’s go have lunch.” I said. Yoona smiled and clutch her arm on mine. Woori follow me and clutch her arm on my left.

 

 

It’s been a hard day. I went back and forth between Yoona and Raina. It feels bad stucking between. Yoona tells me some story about Raina (which I heard because I told her what’s wrong with her and Raina, well, I pretended to don’t know.) And Yoona said it’s because Raina is going a lot with Zelo and left her out. She used to play together with Raina and Zelo. But she said after Zelo is confessing to Raina, for some reason they left her out alone, they only played with themselves and not including them in any of their activities. While their other friend, Amber, who’s close with both Raina and Yoona, knows both side stories. So Yoona feels like… why are they playing secretive on me?

I sigh. Again. Woori’s looking at me in worried, wanting to know the story but I can’t say anything to her because of course Yoona’s still here.

“You know what? The other things I hate Raina to do is she’s still giving hope to Zelo that liking her. She said she’ll wait until She could accept Zelo, (cause for your information Raina is trying to get rid of her feelings towards Sir Kim.)”

“How cruel could she be? She’s not the same girl anymore! If I could say… Well, Sorry, I’m just saying, but she looks like a like this Hyerin-ah.” She said. I’m a bit taken aback with the word ‘’ coming out her lips.

“Maybe you got a wrong perspective.” I said. She sigh, and blabber again. I feel a bit sorry though. She just want to play again with her old friends, but she felt left out, and wanting Raina to apologize to her.

I finally trying to get away from Yoona by dragging Woori here and there, make Yoona thinks that I need time to talk with Woori in private. I can finally have the chance to tell her the story. I sigh. It just felt like a heavy things being threw down on my shoulder.

One, it’s sir Kim’s word about the mistress who’s pointing Thalassa as the first victim of the complain of the parents.

Two. It’s Jung Daehyun who’s keep bothering my mind.

Three. It’s Yoona. Well, you know what’s wrong.

Four. It’s Raina. I can’t just hide all Yoona’s word in my lips. I need to spill this out. Raina has to know.

Five. It’s Kim Jongin. I need him the most right now but he’s nowhere to found. Just like always.

 

In the end I tell Raina that I have to tell her something. She secretly follow me out from the practice room.

 I spill everything. Including the , including the left out. No adding, no missing. Just like the way Yoona tells me.

“I feel sorry to Yoona for saying this to you though. But I think you need to know.” I said. Raina nodded with a sad face.

“Yeah. If you didn’t tell me this I wouldn’t know what I’ve done wrong. I wouldn’t now even a bit.” And there she started again. Telling Yoona’s doing which is hurting her. When we have a besties, it would be natural to have some fights or misunderstandings right?

“Okay then. Thank you Hyerin-ah. I think we have to go back, they’ve discovered us for being here.” Raina said. I look around and yeah. There’re Thalassa’s girl here and there wanting to know the matter.

I chuckle to myself. I’m really happy to have friends as caring as them.

 

We’re back in the room. I sit on the chair beside the speaker. The crew is going home one by one, and the day is getting darker. I phone my Mom to pick me up.

I lean on the wall, sighing. Again. Maybe the thousandth time of the day. I suddenly realize that’s Kai already In the room, staying with the break dance team, with Yixing and Sehun, and Zelo. He glance to me. I glance back to him but switching my gaze on the floor.

I turn on the music, Rihanna’s album played, one of my favorite.

 

I’m not the type to get my heart broken, I’m not the type to get upset and cry. Cause I never leave my heart open, never hurts me to say goodbye. Relationship don’t get deep to me, never got the whole in love thing. And someone can say they love me truly, but at the times it didn’t mean a thing.

 

 I sing along, and wander my gaze on the room. On the right corner of the room, there’s Yoona, with J-da and Jiyeon. In the middle of the room, there’s Raina, Yookyung, and Amber. Yookyung was crying. Yeah, Raina told me that she would forgive Yookyung (Raina has found Yookyung cheating with her ex-boyfriend, and they end up fighting, and makes Raina broke up with his boyfriend.) They were crying so hard, my eyes starting to burn. I want to cry too… My heart is in pain, my head is hurt, everything’s hurt, but I don’t want to let the tears out. I look to several meters from Yookyung, Raina and Amber, there’s Zelo, sitting alone and playing with his phone, and his eyes met with mine. I pointed to Yookyoung and the others who’re crying loud with my eyes, asking if what’s happening is really what I was thinking.  He nods and put his finger on his lips, telling me to keep silent. I nod, and back on feeling the song.

The song switched again.

 

Story in my life searching for the rights, But it keeps avoiding me. Sorrow in my soul, ‘cause it seems that wrong, really loves my company. He’s more than a man, and this is more than love, the reason why the sky is blue.

 

I sigh. Yeah. He’s more than a man, and this is more than love. I don’t know how to keep this on.

“What’s wrong?” I heard a familiar voice. I look up, the tall Kai is standing in front of me. I sigh, and shake my head. He scoffed and sit beside me.

“I know you’re not okay. Tell me.” He stared at me. I sigh again.

“Everything just feel so wrong today Jongin-ah.” I said. He frown.

“Why wrong?” He asked. I bit my lower lip. I couldn’t tell him this. I was telling him that I like him, and he said he likes me back. Even though we’ve never been really dating each other, but we keep it that way.

“Tell me Hyerin-ah. You’d feel better.” He said, and took a hold of my hand. My lips starting to shudder, my shoulder shaking.

“I miss him Jongin-ah. I miss him.” I finally said that, between the embarrassing sobs that I let out.

“Maybe you don’t know who’s him I talking about but…”

“It’s Daehyun right?” My head jolted up and glance at his face. He look down, trying to hide the disappointment that’s showing obviously on his face.

“I’m sorry… I don’t mean..”

“It’s alright. I don’t have the rights to forbid you liking somebody else.” He lovingly my palm with his thumb. I sobbed again.

“That’s not the main reason after all.” I said, in hoarse voice.

“Yeah, I know.” He said again. I look back at his face with frown.

“It’s Raina and Yoona right?” He chuckled.

“If you know it why do you have to ask me again?” I slap his shoulder. He laugh.

“I’m sorry. You just seems so tired, and sad so I want to comfort you a bit.” He said, smiling ever so lovingly to me. I look down and hid a smile. He suddenly stand up in front of me, and spread his arm.

“Come here. You’ll feel better.” He said. I frown again, ready to broke into a crying mess again. I stand up and burry my face in his chest. His hand softly caressing my back. We stayed like that. I keep sobbing on his chest until I can calm myself down.

“You okay now?” He said, still hugging me and caressing my hair. I nod.

“Good then.” He chuckled.

 

 

 

 

“I love you, Hyerin-ah.”

 

-----------------------------

 

Guys I'm back. ;A; I'm sorry for abandoning my fics and suddenly dissapear *bow*

I will try to update as soon as possible okay? I was having a project with my friend Jinwoo, She'll make a story, and I'll make the second verse. For you guys who likes BAP and EXO I think you would enjoy this one :)

Subscribe please~ and comment~  I would really love that <3

Hugs and loves from Jinnie :*

 

A/N : For your information this story made from my own true story. And this story just happened today. Well, the part where Kai's coming and comfort Hyerin is not really on my experience today but the rest is based on my story today. I'm feeling so bad because I miss the guy I loved since 7 years ago, and I still love him lot ;A;